Parents of Kyron suspect stepmom (MERGED)

Well,I'll sit and wait and see what happens here.I just pray they find little Kyron.I do think it's time for a LE presser.

I have a feeling that there will be one tomorrow. Staton said he has to make some decisions this week and will then be able to answer more questions about the case afterwards. Personally I think Terri will get arrested today or tomorrow which is good if you think shes involved ( i do) BUT...i have a feeling its going to hurt us to read the charges :(

JMO

I don't think Terri will be arrested.I wouldn't be surprised if there is another person of interest they are looking into.

When do you guys think that Terri really started being the main focus, I know it was right around the time they released the fliers, but what do you think changed? They did that huge search, all around the school, not sure if they thought he took off on his own,. And then most went home, and they went on to the island and searched...

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98058134.html

<snipped>
Kaine Horman has filed for divorce, and a judge granted the restraining order against Terri Horman. The petition for the order was unsealed Thursday.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

So sad. :(

When do you guys think that Terri really started being the main focus, I know it was right around the time they released the fliers, but what do you think changed? They did that huge search, all around the school, not sure if they thought he took off on his own,. And then most went home, and they went on to the island and searched...

In all honesty i think it was from the very beginning. Terris ex husband said that when he was talking to J on phone ( when J was at the Hormans) that he was talking about the poly not going so well..and this was just days after it happened and also from very early on there was rumours about the phone pinging at Sauvie Island,

JMO

I don't think Terri will be arrested.I wouldn't be surprised if there is another person of interest they are looking into.

In all honesty...from reading the papers filed by Kaine where he was told by LE there was reason to believe Terri was involved...and from Tony and Desirees interview where Tony said basically whats been in the media was correct and join the dots yourselves..i dont think you would get very good odds from a bookies that LE dont consider Terri to be involved.

JMO

I think she became a suspect (though not officially) when her stories didn't match, the pings placed her someplace she probably denied being at and when she didn't pass the LDT. Sometime around when they called off the ground search and labeled this a criminal investigation, within the week I believe.

I remember reading it was within days of Kyron's disappearance. Wish I could remember the article that was in. I think I read that last week or so? :waitasec:

Le provided Kaine with enough probable cause to believe she did it. It still may not be enough probable cause for the DA to arrest her. JMO. They may have shown him she wasn't where she was supose to be and that she tried to have him killed. There still may not be any physical evidence to link her.

Bear with me ... I'm thinking as I type here

I think if her story was inconsistent in the beginning, then LE would've been suspicious back then, just like most of us were here (and we didn't have the benefit of interviewing her and they are seasoned professionals)

and if her polys didn't go so well, then that might put her on the radar moreso than someone's who did

and if her cell was pinging on SI, then she would need to come up with a really darn good cover story fast

LE are suspicious of everyone and especially those closest to the victim right?

LE has to clear the family first right?

If they can't clear someone, then that has to be very troubling to them, especially if that someone is possibly

giving contradictory versions of a timeline or if
their polygraphs don't go so well or if
their cell is pinging somewhere they shouldn't have been according to their story or if

their behaviour and body language is such that it raises hairs on the back of people's necks

I think she became a suspect (though not officially) when her stories didn't match, the pings placed her someplace she probably denied being at and when she didn't pass the LDT. Sometime around when they called off the ground search and labeled this a criminal investigation, within the week I believe.

oh gosh, I just posted exactly the same thing - only your was much more concise :blushing:

Kaine's Lawyer is an officer of the court. She signed the document and probably presented a brief case before the judge. I don't think she would have signed a document that was not true. If it says LE stated they have probable cause I believe based on a lawyer signing that document it is true. She could be disbarred for attesting to a falsly worded document. :cow:

Aw, my dear GrandmaJ, but DOES it say "LE stated they have probable cause"?

What I read in statement is...

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

I read that statement as the information given to him by LE provided HIM with probable cause, or enough reason to believe, that Terri probably is involved in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire incident.

I am not reading his statement as an admission that "LE stated they have probable cause"?

Personally, I tend to agree with the earlier poster who suggested it appeared that last sentence was a suggested add-on by Kaine's attorney and not part of his original statement (hence change in handwriting...added in later)

Also, didn't her phone ping on Sauvie island at 8:45 am, the same time she claims she was watching Kyron walk to his classroom?

Also, didn't her phone ping on Sauvie island at 8:45 am, the same time she claims she was watching Kyron walk to his classroom?

It did? Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a link?

Kaine's Lawyer is an officer of the court. She signed the document and probably presented a brief case before the judge. I don't think she would have signed a document that was not true. If it says LE stated they have probable cause I believe based on a lawyer signing that document it is true. She could be disbarred for attesting to a falsly worded document. :cow:

I think it is lawyering. If LE had probable cause, TH would be either already be behind bars or out on bond/bail. MOO

Aw, my dear GrandmaJ, but DOES it say "LE stated they have probable cause"?

What I read in statement is...

I read that statement as the information given to him by LE provided HIM with probable cause, or enough reason to believe, that Terri probably is involved in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire incident.

I am not reading his statement as an admission that "LE stated they have probable cause"?

Personally, I tend to agree with the earlier poster who suggested it appeared that last sentence was a suggested add-on by Kaine's attorney and not part of his original statement (hence change in handwriting...added in later)

Could be. Hmmmmm.

Maybe it's time for a LE presser to clear all this up.
But, Ms. Suzanne, why does LE need to "clear up" anything for us, the public? It's none of our business. This is an ongoing investigation into the disappearance of a vulnerable seven year old boy. THAT is what matters. Whatever they told Kaine regarding Terri and the danger she poses, was included in the restraining order; a legal document. You can read the correspondence between the judge, the district attorney, Kaines's attorney, even the fact that the request to have it unsealed was sent to Terri's attorney.

Everyone is now aware of what was said in that legal document. And now, for whatever reason, we the public get to know that TERRI is suspected by LE of being involved in Kyron's disappearance and in a plot to have her husband murdered.

As far as any statements LE has made up to this point, life is fluid, they are investigating whoever they decide to investigate, and they don't have to answer to us.

It is interesting to believe that Terri is innocent despite all that we are allowed to know.

My thoughts on this, and my opinions.

BBM

Within moments of Kyron being reported missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back