Parents will send out daily press releases (per local attorney on 10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to wonder how late the brother was around after purchasing the wine? I also noticed the slip of something at the cash register, don't know if it was money or or DB simply slid him the change or receipt?

I can see a cover-up for brother since he is a minor and not old enough to consume alcoholic beverages in the state of Missouri unless he is 21 years of age.

I can picture his name being excluded from being around or how late he may have been there to cover up for that, but it makes me start to wonder if there is more to the story.

When their mother died, Deborah became a "mother" figure to her younger brother, so she has probably always been protective of him and also has a sense of control over him. That Deborah was seen purchasing wine with or for her brother should not be discounted in the chain of events on the night that Baby Lisa "disappeared". jmo

I can't recall-did he also hire a big name defense attorney early on?
What other kind of attorney would they hire to represent them? traffic? work comp? business law? NO a criminal defense attorney. That is the only kind I can think of that they could possibly hire to do any good.

Yep. Where does LE look without the parents answering the simple question of who was coming and going from the house that night? Pretty important to know that when a baby goes missing, but Young used this question as his example of what types of information LE hasn't been able to get from the parents. IMO, it was more than just an example, it is something LE desperately needs from the parents in order to move this investigation forward.

JMO:
We know the drinking neighbor was in the house that night, along with her 4 year old daughter. We know that the teen neighbor "may have been in the house that day" per MSM article regarding the DNA and second interview of the teen. IMO, other people were at that house and/or Debbi left that house on Monday, Oct 3rd. Debbi may claim she cannot remember due to possible drunken black out, but I think the boys could recall some details if allowed; I hope they are able to help their sister and allowed to be questioned on Friday.

JMO. I think the drinking buddy and possibly other witnesses might have told LE about some of the possible comings and goings that night, but they may not know the identity of the visitor(s) or people Debbi left to meet.

IMO there are reasons other than very faulty memory for some of the changes and ommissions in the story of Lisa Irwin's last day & night. They are strategic defense reasons, IMO. I don't understand the strategy yet, but I'm working on some possibilites.

:websleuther:

-There is a reason that Debbi pushed her final sighting of Lisa up by nearly 4 hours. Amber Alter was issued based on last sighting of 10:30 pm in her crib. Actual time of last sighting (according to mom a week later) is 6:40 pm. That first lie was huge. If Lisa was really abducted, fudging on the last time she was seen and misdirecting the possible search area so significantly is an unthinkable betrayal to Lisa, no matter what the reason for the lie/discrepancy. This fact on its own tells me LE should be primarily focused on the parents. JMO.

-There is a reason why Debbi claims she "possibly blacked out drunk".

-There is a reason Debbi's attorney was first saying that the neighbor left at 10:30, then it became 11:00 pm, today it was mentioned as 11:30 pm that the lights went out in the house.

-There is a reason there is not one single mention of Lisa interacting with any other human being aside from Debbi on Monday, Oct 3rd. In all of the interviews by the parents, the PI and the lawyers, not one statement is made about anything that Lisa did or anyone seeing her other than Debbi putting fussy Lisa to bed. It was so odd to me I went back through every article and interview I could find to make sure. Debbi's bedtime contact is the only human contact mentioned in regards to Lisa Irwin after the birthday party Sunday, Oct 2nd. Lisa is the subject of this story, and yet there is not one mention of anything Lisa did or anyone who saw her that whole day except Debbi. It is very peculiar, and there is a reason. ETA: The latest "People" piece cites Jeremy as last seeing Lisa when he left for the night shift on Monday.

Debbi knows the reasons. Jeremy probably does too. LE has suspicions about the reasons for Debbi's changes and omissions, which is why the parents won't agree to answer any and all questions required to help find Lisa. I hope that Lisa's brothers can fill in the holes that the parents won't. For Lisa...

I hope LE keeps looking at every possibility, the parents and all others. Still a chance it was an abduction, but I'd think the parents would be talking up a storm to give LE new ideas if that were the case.

:rocker:

:goodpost::goodpost:

I totally agree ...

MOO ...

Daily press releases. On what subjects?

I think the public should know something about Lisa.

Is she allergic to any specific foods?

What does she like to eat?

How many teeth does she have and has she had difficult time with her teething.

Does she like any special kind of music.

Can she talk. How well can she walk, if any.

There is more but I have not heard the parents address these matters and speak to the person(s) who they believe has kidnapped their daughter. When I don't see a parent looking into the lens of a camera and plea for the person who took the child to bring her back...or extent themselves to discuss their child, including using the baby's name, I begin to believe they can't do that because they know no one has taken their child and it would be fruitless to do so. And they just can't fake it.
Yes, I'm jumping to conclusions but something just isn't right between this mom and dad.

just my O

yllek or anyone that can help me. when/where can i find the link for this? i have not heard this. thanks so much anyone who can help :)

-There is a reason Debbi's attorney was first saying that the neighbor left at 10:30, then it became 11:00 pm, today it was mentioned as 11:30 pm that the lights went out in the house.

Well, good, it'll give them something to keep them occupied while they're not talking to LE.

I doubt anybody will be interested in reading daily press releases for very long if the format is going to be "the parents are innocent, LE bashing, oh did I remember to tell you that the parents are innocent, LE bashing, oh and by the way please find Lisa". But if they can produce something new to keep the interest in the case alive and generate tips, it could be good for Lisa.

How about getting frequent age progression images? (Not daily, I suppose, but often?) A baby in Lisa's age is going to change very fast.

Press releases. Yeah it makes sense. A press release is one way. No one can ask questions about the content. No one can ask questions about new info before they are ready to spin it. They are in control. And that is what it is all about. Control. They release what they want, when they want, the way they want it. The facts, all controlled.

It sure beats all those reporters asking pesky questions, like are you going to talk to LE? Or tell us about buying that box of wine.

One way, all the way.

I predict we will hear about live sightings, but no answers as to what was determined when they are investigated. And lots of moans about how LE is mistreating them. And yes moans about how they don't know what is going on in the case.

Let's see, Drew Peterson engaged a publicist. So did Casey Anthony. I'm sure there are others. I wonder who the publicist is? (Baez got a ride on the yaht in Fla. with the publicist. Wonder if this attorney gets the same treatment?)

Daily press releases. On what subjects?

I think the public should know something about Lisa.

Is she allergic to any specific foods?

What does she like to eat?

How many teeth does she have and has she had difficult time with her teething.

Does she like any special kind of music.

Can she talk. How well can she walk, if any.

There is more but I have not heard the parents address these matters and speak to the person(s) who they believe has kidnapped their daughter. When I don't see a parent looking into the lens of a camera and plea for the person who took the child to bring her back...or extent themselves to discuss their child, including using the baby's name, I begin to believe they can't do that because they know no one has taken their child and it would be fruitless to do so. And they just can't fake it.
Yes, I'm jumping to conclusions but something just isn't right between this mom and dad.

just my O

Baby's change fast at this age. If she wasn't walking before, she could be walking very well by now. So parents may not even know.

if my child was missing i would scream as loud as i can, i would beg to be on tv, i would let my kids be interviewed. i would dance naked to bring her back, you could take the most intimate thing from me and i woud sale my soul to whoever took my baby i would do it

if my child was missing i would scream as loud as i can, i would beg to be on tv, i would let my kids be interviewed. i would dance naked to bring her back, you could take the most intimate thing from me and i woud sale my soul to whoever took my baby i would do it

So would I, whatever I had to do to get my baby/child back.

The most telling comment I have heard is that Deborah told LE she was afraid to go in the back yard the morning Lisa disappeared because she was afraid of what she would find.

I can't believe she didn't fling that back door open and run screaming into the backyard hollering LISA LISA LISA LISA LISA!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the "kidnapper" had a change of heart and left Lisa out there. I'd be in every front and back yard in the neighborhood screaming Lisa's name.

That comment by Deborah sent my hinky meter into the highest setting.

This is yet another ploy by the parents and their defense attorney to NOT have to sit down and speak with LE. I don't care what these people do to try to satisfy the public, nothing is gonna do it until they sit down and give LE the answers they need to find Lisa. Why is that so hard?

Because giving LE the answers they need to find Lisa would get them in deep doodoo?

So would I, whatever I had to do to get my baby/child back.

The most telling comment I have heard is that Deborah told LE she was afraid to go in the back yard the morning Lisa disappeared because she was afraid of what she would find.

I can't believe she didn't fling that back door open and run screaming into the backyard hollering LISA LISA LISA LISA LISA!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the "kidnapper" had a change of heart and left Lisa out there. I'd be in every front and back yard in the neighborhood screaming Lisa's name.

That comment by Deborah sent my hinky meter into the highest setting.
I hear ya.

Press releases. Yeah it makes sense. A press release is one way. No one can ask questions about the content. No one can ask questions about new info before they are ready to spin it. They are in control. And that is what it is all about. Control. They release what they want, when they want, the way they want it. The facts, all controlled.

It sure beats all those reporters asking pesky questions, like are you going to talk to LE? Or tell us about buying that box of wine.

One way, all the way.

I predict we will hear about live sightings, but no answers as to what was determined when they are investigated. And lots of moans about how LE is mistreating them. And yes moans about how they don't know what is going on in the case.

Let's see, Drew Peterson engaged a publicist. So did Casey Anthony. I'm sure there are others. I wonder who the publicist is? (Baez got a ride on the yaht in Fla. with the publicist. Wonder if this attorney gets the same treatment?)

JonBenet's parents also hired a publicist and a PR firm.

The only thing that I'd like to hear from Deborah and Jeremy and their attorney is that they are cooperating completely with LE and other authorities to help locate Baby Lisa. Somehow, I don't see that happening, and I'm increasingly convinced that these parents don't want their daughter found. The spin is making me dizzy and nauseous. Saddens me to think that another child's life has been snuffed out by the parent(s) who might very well get away with it :(

Can we link a blog from theKlaas Act here? I know most blogs are a no no and I dont want to break any TOS. I think highly of Mark Klaas and his opinions.

Wow...quite honestly I could give a chit what these 2 people and their lawyers feel like feeding to people on a daily basis unless they are willing to tell the date and time they are going to LE and sit down with LE to do separate interviews to help LE find their child that is missing. I would, however, welcome daily press conferences from LE.JMO.

(Was that paragraph loaded with enough " LE's"?)

They are the only ones I want to hear from, the lawyers are going to spin the story like a spider web

They are the only ones I want to hear from, the lawyers are going to spin the story like a spider web

Oh, what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to deceive.

Daily press releases? How about going in to talk with LE instead? I honestly have never heard of a criminal defense attorney doing daily press releases in a missing baby case.

I took an immediate dislike to both Short and JT as well as BS. As far as I'm concerned, not one of the three have done anything toward finding Baby Lisa.

I guess I am one who will definately not listen to their spin on a daily basis.

LE and the DA will bring the hammer down sometime soon, IMO, and then maybe I will be interested in hearing what the 3 of these people have to say about that.

Today would be a great day for Baby Lisa to be located regardless of the circumstances. GB this beautiful baby!

MOO

What other kind of attorney would they hire to represent them? traffic? work comp? business law? NO a criminal defense attorney. That is the only kind I can think of that they could possibly hire to do any good.

Maybe a lawyer who specializes in Family Law would be good.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member