Partying while missing?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=77846630&albumId=2060200

these pics- the ones reviled because they supposedly depict KC partying while Caylee was missing....were taken in February.

I believe KC is guilty as sin...but facts should be right.

Just sayin...

Man, that made me feel so much better for just a little while. But I googled "fusian ultra lounge hot body contest 2008 orlando 6/20", and some DJ's myspace came up saying that he was looking for contestants for the 6/20/2008 Hot Body Contest. Oh well...

Actually they met on Facebook, and then met in person for the first time at TonE's friend's party. She did not go to Fusian until AFTER she met TonE. And the pictures were in fact taken on June 20th.

HOUSE: Wouldn't you be surprised if somebody that was hanging out with you and your friends, like, all of a sudden, her daughter's missing and she's out partying?

VAN SUSTEREN: Meaning on the 20th, when the pictures -- were you there that night?

HOUSE: Yes, I was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember being on the 20th -- there on the 20th?

HOUSE: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember who took the pictures?

HOUSE: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was she having a good time the 20th?

HOUSE: Yes, she was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing peculiar?

HOUSE: Nothing peculiar, no.

Interview with Clint House transcript: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

Man, that made me feel so much better for just a little while. But I googled "fusian ultra lounge hot body contest 2008 orlando 6/20", and some DJ's myspace came up saying that he was looking for contestants for the 6/20/2008 Hot Body Contest. Oh well...

maybe that place has multiple "hot body contests"? maybe the title of hottest body only lasts for 4 months at a time. ;)

Weren't the pics of Casey supposedly pregnant the ones taken in the blue mock turtleneck dress? I can believe that since those aren't even in style now and wouldn't be worn in Summer. Most of the people in these June pics look like a bunch of dorks. Casey isn't even dressed the same as them and doesn't look like she fits in very well. The other girls don't have huge grins on their face either.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Not about the dress being out of style because I actually like the dress. But the other girls are dressed kind of trashy. She looks way more dressed up than them.

maybe that place has multiple "hot body contests"? maybe the title of hottest body only lasts for 4 months at a time.

I believe they do have multiple contests. But they are all on Fridays. They call them Freaky Fridays. Feb. 20 was a Wednesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394286,00.html

JOHN AZZILANO, STUDENT AND CLUB PHOTOGRAPHER: How're you doing?

KELLY: John, let me start with you. You took these photographs on June 20?

Watch the interview

AZZILANO: Yes, the night of June 20. Teddy and I usually work at a club called Fusian. We take a lot of pictures there. Casey was there that night.

KELLY: How sure are you that it was Friday night, June 20?

AZZILANO: I'm absolutely positive. The photos are time-stamped. Every time a photo's taken, it embeds it into the -- into the code of the photo. And when I upload it to my Flickr account, it actually says right on my Flickr account June 20.

The video featuring the photos are here http://tinyurl.com/6kjtxn

Thank you, scarlett. That was the interview I was looking for but could only find Clint's. So it is confirmed- Fusian's Hot Body Contest WAS June 20, 2008. Casey WAS there on that date, and those pictures WERE taken on that date, while Caylee was missing.

I agree with ya.

IIRC, Tone and Casey chit chatted on facebook, but did not meet until sometime mid-late May. They started dating in June.

The link takes you to a page with a date of 2/20/08 in the title.
IMO, anyone can put a title on a page. It does not mean the date is correct.

jmo

IIRC May 24th.

AND, there were all those "party" messages from KC on her MySpace, too.
"Get your happy azz to.... (party site)."

also, the pictures I've seen of her partying at Fusion were definitely different than the ones posted here. I thought she met Tony AT Fusian. I don't think she just decided to start going there when she met him - I think she was going there, and other places, before then.

She met Tony on MySpace.

If I am mistaken, I gladly concede that, but i think it was worth pointing that date out anyhow. So...why would they change the date "after the fact" (sorry, I couldn't help myself).

If I am mistaken, I gladly concede that, but i think it was worth pointing that date out anyhow. So...why would they change the date "after the fact" (sorry, I couldn't help myself).

Probably because of all the crap they were getting because of it.

I saw this page way in the begining. Back when we all found the pictures here and before the media started to show them (which I believe they found the photographer from webslueth links
teehee.gif
).
Even then it said february. I dont think he changed it on purpose, I figured he put in the wrong date to start with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back