Pastor - Neil Schori

Discussion in 'Stacy Peterson' started by SieSie, Dec 11, 2007.

1. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

Let's discuss info. related to the pastor here...

From Fox News:
    More at link above.

From Fox News home page there's a picture of the pastor (not sure how long it will stay up there).
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

I thought his interview was very compelling, and he sounded very sincere.

4. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

Transcript from Fox News, Greta's On the Record
    Stacy Peterson's Pastor Goes 'On the Record'

Whole transcript available at link above.

5. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

Me too. I believe him and don't think he has any reason to lie. I'm hoping his testimony will be one more nail in DP's coffin.

6. indallas2

indallas2 New Member

Me too!!!

7. swa

swa New Member

As a pastor and minister of God -- why didn't he come forward with this BEFORE she went missing? This was a crime. Personally -- I don't believe him.

8. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

Especially when he became uncomfortable with some of the questions asked by Greta and his responses were that he couldn't share the particulars. LE has been VERY tight lipped about much of this investigation. I hope that the pastor's information will at least get DP off the streets for Kathleen's murder.

9. closeobserver

closeobserver New Member

Fine line. Perhaps she was adamant to him not to. Perhaps she felt her life would be in greater danger if he came forward. Certainly if he reported it to the police, DP would know she was telling people. Also, this put the Pastor's life on the line, too.

10. Dobler

Dobler New Member

I personally can't wait for Brodsky to cross examine him- that means DP will be where he belongs. I think the pastor is credible and wanted to keep the confidence with Stacy- obviously DP knew that she was talking to the pastor.

11. Tom'sGirl

Tom'sGirl Former Member

I took some screen shots and posted them in PhotoThread of Pastor Neil Schori

12. fundiva

fundiva New Member

Interestingly, when the Pastor returned home or to the church after meeting with Stacey he had a voice message from DP wanting to meet with him.....hmmm, do you think DP was following Stacey or had her bugged? I'm sure she didn't tell DP because she wouldn't want him to know she had talked to the Pastor because DP would want to know what they discussed. The Pastor said he became very anxious when he saw there was a voice mail from DP immediately after the meeting with Stacey.

13. kpass

kpass New Member

I'm sure the Pastor is kicking himself in the butt now for not going right to the police with the info Stacy gave him regarding Kathleen's murder. Talk about being "between a rock & a hard place!"

14. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

Thanks, TG, good idea. :D

No doubt! I don't fault him for not coming forward before Stacy disappeared, I would think it would be an awful dilemma to be in and maybe he even discussed it (perhaps without using names) to another pastor to get advice on what to do. ??

15. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Thanks for starting this thread SieSie!

The below links are crossposted from the Stacy thread. I haven't been able to get the videos to open. Greta's site is running very slow, for me anyways. High traffic maybe?

Interview with Pastor on Greta:

Part 1
    http://tinyurl.com/2dhml2

Part 2
    http://tinyurl.com/24wure

16. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but b

Could you only imagine how scared the man was, getting back to the office and having a voice mail waiting on him from DP? I bet he about crapped his pants - I would have.

17. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

This only happened four months ago, so I'm sure phone records will be pulled to at least confirm the meeting took place. The beauty of Schori's knowledge will be whether he knows some facts about Kathleens death that has not been released to the public.

18. Dobler

Dobler New Member

So according to the pastor, Stacy knew about DP murdering Kathleen right after it happened- why did Stacy go to the pastor and reveal this in Aug. -years later? Did DP threaten Stacy in Aug.?

19. MREG2

MREG2 Former Member

I'm barging in here but could it be possible that the pastor didn't go to the police because he knew/thought that since they were Drew's buddies nothing would be done? And possible he would be bringing harm to himself. Maybe Stacy mentioned something about Drew telling her that if she ever went to the police they would laugh at her/not believe her/does she really think they would do anything. Maybe the pastor felt that since the FBI and others are involved he would be believed and something would be done.

20. Dobler

Dobler New Member

I'm thinking that she didn't want the pastor to say anything because she was Drew's alibi, and that would mean that she lied to the police during the initial interview after Kathleen's death- she would be in trouble as well.

21. nanandjim

nanandjim Former Member

I saw part of this interview. I think that the pastor has no reason to lie. I bet that he gave police all of the details that Stacy told to him. There are two reasons that may have kept the pastor from going to the police. Maybe, Stacy asked him not to say anything and maybe he didn't know what to do as Drew was on the police force himself. At the very least, I would then think that this pastor would consult his superior. This is a very serious allegation. If Drew was capable of murdering one wife, he certainly was capable of murdering another.

It wouldn't surprise me if Drew was arrested for Kathleen's murder before he is arrested for Stacy's.