Patricia Garrido

Haven't read everything presented in this thread, but since it was said Herschel Franzen was Patricia husband and a Herschel Franzen shows up as being 39, it seems to me either the son was named after the father or possibly someone was using that name after he died as a new identity. Excuse me if someone else already has the facts on this or if a mistake was just made in the media on the name of Patricia's husband. I also tried to search CCC records and, unless I made a mistake, I could not find any dead or transfer of dead on that property. Could be I didn't go back far enough to come across the original purchase/deed for Franzen. Also, does something happen as far as deed when one deed holder dies or is a deed just left with their name on it if another deed holder does not initiate any change and no new deed holders are added?
I too have been thinking along those lines....

If the property is not mortgaged, one of her sons can take it over, as survivor-ship rights.
if She crokes.sorry it is the only expression I can find in her behalf.
Being it is a investigation site, and maybe nobody will continue the tax payments...
my assessment is it will be going to state at some point.

What I know for Sure is PG is not coming out....and if NG makes a deal to talk she be
hospitalized for many many years.

I too have been thinking along those lines....

If the property is not mortgaged, one of her sons can take it over, as survivor-ship rights.
if She crokes.sorry it is the only expression I can find in her behalf.
Being it is a investigation site, and maybe nobody will continue the tax payments...
my assessment is it will be going to state at some point.

What I know for Sure is PG is not coming out....and if NG makes a deal to talk she be
hospitalized for many many years.

because the property was condemed doesnt that mean it's property of the state of californian now?

kb, yes, it is about her. Unfortunately, it's difficult to sometimes have a discussion of all that is related to a thread topic without crossing over into other areas. This is a complex case so I think discussing discrete connections and subjects, especially one person, is not going to lead where it could.

Having said that, I think it's more than a little possible that Patricia was intimately involved and/or has knowledge of the things I raised. Her 'dementia' could be used to claim she doesn't remember or know about a whole lot of things, not just directly about Jaycee's abuse and such. If Garrido commited other crimes and had other unknown victims, I'm pretty sure both Nancy and Patrica have some knowledge that would aid in solving those crimes. To take it further, others must have some knowledge that would help. Garrido could not have operated in a complete vacumn although he could have done some things either no one knows about or are unaware it relates to other crimes.

I think you are correct and I am sure JC is singing like a bird...
I am also sure that many things will come forward as she begins to remember more....Because in order to protect her psych she had to suppress a lot. that is how the defense mechanism works. But it will all fall out and when she begins to writ her book which in itself is a chtharisem more wil come rushing out.

because the property was condemed doesnt that mean it's property of the state of californian now?
Great question...Not sure how that works. You make sense. :)
I did not specialize in condemned goods... LOL
I will try to look it up, but maybe someone here does know.

with corrupt sherrifs and rapist sex offender detectives? maybe they should bring in the FBI. or us :)

Their luck they will find the one team that is compromised.
meaning not on the up & up.... (just being sarcastic)

Some of what we are trying to do is connect people to other people. For instance, who all lived in that house? Who are the Wades and Hershell Franzen age 39? Are these possibly aliases? I hate to see every post picked apart to make sure it's not off topic or inappropriate. It halts the creative flow IMO.

How old is that data? PG would have been around that age when he moved into the house, he may have just assumed the name for some reason or as a result of a clerical error, and it just got stuck there.

I think you are correct and I am sure JC is singing like a bird...
I am also sure that many things will come forward as she begins to remember more....Because in order to protect her psych she had to suppress a lot. that is how the defense mechanism works. But it will all fall out and when she begins to writ her book which in itself is a chtharisem more wil come rushing out.

think its possible they raided the molinos rental property and foud the kids due to jaycee telling them something? if so these could be the missing two girls........

time-I totally agree with you in the need for looking at all the angles. Where is this other Franzen person and did he know anything. If Patricia Franzen has Alzheimers and they did not say that, they say dementia, she couldn't be that sharp now in her answers. I don't think anyone lives for 20 years with severe dementia and PF certainly doesn't have that with as lucid her comments are. Paul Bernardo certainly was arrogant and PG is as well, so I don't think he's as smart as people seem to be saying he is. Bernardo committed his crimes in a small area, but LE was too stupid to catch him in spite of having him handed to them on a silver platter. I think there are people out there who know plenty. It's a matter of finding them and talking to them and unraveling what they are saying. Is LE capable? I'm having my doubts.
the problem is that people who live in glass houses do not throw stones...
And that town is loaded with every kind of derelict you can find. it is like a mecca for jail birds. Lets move on....Because you are right. Many knew, and know....and the LE sucks...So it needs a new Team to make a difference.

think its possible they raided the molinos rental property and foud the kids due to jaycee telling them something? if so these could be the missing two girls........
I do not know...I have a few e-mails from a friend to read. I will go see what she is offering me in a few minutes.
I do remember reading the kids were sent to child services. another hit and miss service.

How old is that data? PG would have been around that age when he moved into the house, he may have just assumed the name for some reason or as a result of a clerical error, and it just got stuck there.

Good point, yes, PG would have been around 39 when he moved in.

I don't know when that info was reported to the data source or by whom. I'm thinking the Wades owned the house prior to the Franzen's (?).

That looks like the mortgage being paid off.

Well, one of the transactions involves a parcel #APN073-112-013. When I entered that number at the link below, it came up Elm Street.

The Garrido property is APN051-072-0071. Here's the link to the assessors office:

https://taxcolp.co.contra-costa.ca.us/taxpaymentrev3/summary/controller_pyr.jsp

None of this may amount to a hill of beans, but I thought I'd put the info out there if someone who's more familiar with this stuff wants to check any of it out.

http://www.criis.com/webtemp/74.47.23.37/9656.00184506.f1.htm
Well, seems like there was a lot going on with property concerning Patricia Franzen. Unfortunately, I'm about 500 miles away, so can't go down to the courthouse to check out any of this, but here's the link.

I'm a bit confused about why these records have both Patricia and Herschel's names on them in 1999?

18-OCT-1999 027415601 E FRANZEN PATRICIA MELLON MTGE CO SUB TRUSTEE

18-OCT-99 027415601 SUB TRUSTEE
( R ) MELLON MTGE CO
( E ) MELLON MTGE CO TRE
( E ) FRANZEN PATRICIA
( E ) FRANZEN HERSCHEL

18-OCT-1999 027415602 E FRANZEN PATRICIA RECONVEYANCE

18-OCT-99 027415602 RECONVEYANCE
( E ) FRANZEN PATRICIA
( E ) FRANZEN HERSCHEL

This is for only Patricia

07-SEP-1999 023839800 R FRANZEN PATRICIA LILLY HESTER M W GRANT DEED

Well, one of the transactions involves a parcel #APN073-112-013. When I entered that number at the link below, it came up Elm Street.

The Garrido property is APN051-072-0071. Here's the link to the assessors office:

https://taxcolp.co.contra-costa.ca.us/taxpaymentrev3/summary/controller_pyr.jsp

None of this may amount to a hill of beans, but I thought I'd put the info out there if someone who's more familiar with this stuff wants to check any of it out.

Which court record is that associated with?

But for neither are the requirements to be a brain surgeon...
I see folks who can barley speak English.
Judging Patricia's level of inteligence base on Real Estae is no measuring stick at all
Many are, and many are no smarter then a 2 X 4.

Just because a person can barely speak English has no bearing on their intelligence. If they've come here from another country, they may be quite intelligent. What does brain surgery have to do with being a real estate agent?

Just because a person can barely speak English has no bearing on their intelligence. If they've come here from another country, they may be quite intelligent. What does brain surgery have to do with being a real estate agent?

dont think songs comment was meant for immigrants. i think she meant they are barely able to function whoever they are

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back