NE Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged w/ soliciting prostitution in Florida spa, Feb 2019 *CLEARED*

Considering how the FBI even stated the superbowl day is the biggest for human trafficking, I'm not the least bit surprised that owners of the teams are involved. What surprises me is that they are finally arresting them for it! There has to be LOTS in top positions that are fueling human trafficking. Those smugglers are low on the totem pole, feeding the demand. So where's the demand and who is paying for the supply? Bust the top ones, and maybe a dent will be made in freeing those in slavery!

And then it occurs to me: rapists. Many can afford to get sex other ways. Many have willing partners.

Of course we all understand- It isn’t about sex. It’s about power, degradation and depravity. I can’t help but think there is some of this with Kraft.

MOO, I think Kraft and other people get off (literally and figuratively) with abusing others. I think they enjoy the subjugation/humiliation of those less fortunate. (Having flashbacks of “Trading Places)

And maybe I’m wrong.

there is nothing about the situation with Mr. Kraft involving abuse - geez- he did a really stupid thing- his deceased wife is probably turning in her grave, but humiliation? abuse? please. This has nothing to do with power or humiliation. how do you get there?? It is about an old man who wants a little sex without any attachments- foolish-- oh yeah: he will pay the price and he is the one now
humiliated.

Attachments

• hua-pc.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
there is nothing about the situation with Mr. Kraft involving abuse - geez- he did a really stupid thing- his deceased wife is probably turning in her grave, but humiliation? abuse? please. This has nothing to do with power or humiliation. how do you get there?? It is about an old man who wants a little sex without any attachments- foolish-- oh yeah: he will pay the price and he is the one now
humiliated.
It’s about a grown man procuring abused sex trafficking victims .

And how do you go there?

I said “MOO” as in I think. How do you KNOW what his intent was? How do KNOW it was not about abuse? Reports state the VICTIMS were being kept in deplorable conditions.

Of course yea him, for getting his little sex without commitment :rolleyes:. I mean it’s a victimless crime and whatnot.

Oh and I do know he has had a long term girlfriend and enough money to pay people who generally would be free and happy to choose to take cash for sex favors.

Geez indeed

Last edited:
And then it occurs to me: rapists. Many can afford to get sex other ways. Many have willing partners.

Of course we all understand- It isn’t about sex. It’s about power, degradation and depravity. I can’t help but think there is some of this with Kraft.

MOO, I think Kraft and other people get off (literally and figuratively) with abusing others. I think they enjoy the subjugation/humiliation of those less fortunate. (Having flashbacks of “Trading Places)

And maybe I’m wrong.

You are not wrong. Stomach churning, isn't it? They get off (literally) on subjugating others.

Not to negate his actions, but many other men used the same service, and are not being publicly shamed. Shame them all, or stop the public flogging of this particular man.

Not to negate his actions, but many other men used the same service, and are not being publicly shamed. Shame them all, or stop the public flogging of this particular man.

Seriously? They have all been named. 146 others have their mug shots up as well from a different sting.

He gets attention because he is well-known. Shame on them all IMHO.

Well okay, I must be dense because human trafficking and sex slavery seems pretty high up on the sleaze scale for me.

I thought as a civilized society slavery has been declared bad.

But maybe it’s okay, since it’s only sex, and only women in this sitch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back