Patsy involved = BDI

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by FY1234, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Dr. Phil lost ALL CREDIBILITY with his rehabilitation added bonus episode. I never watched his show again. I imagine Lin Wood had him by the short hairs.

Burke didn’t stick to the script either when he admitted to getting up & sneaking back downstairs...

It’s right up there with Whoopi Goldberg defending Roman Polanski with her “ it was Rape RAPE” speaking about drugging, raping and anally sodomizing a 13 year old girl...Meryl Streep and giving Roman a standing ovation.

2. David Rogers

David Rogers Well-Known Member

When Patsy died john had the chance to dump it all on her and walk away clean. It would have all been forgotten by now. He couldn’t blame Patsy for the whole murder because the police have info that that others were involved.

3. Rain on my Parade

Rain on my Parade Active Member

David Rogers,
    Would you mind being more specific please?

4. IronOrchid

IronOrchid Well Behaved Person

I thought it was well settled that the police didn't do so well with this case. And as for Jon, if he wanted to claim someone else killed JonBenet, he had his nine year old son and dying wife right there. Charging either with a crime would be a hard sell for a prosecutor, no matter the evidence.

5. David Rogers

One of the Jurors said they really couldn’t determine who did what so If John said Patsy did it all he and Burke would have been cleared in public opinion.

One of the jurors said they really couldn’t determine who did what. If John would have implicated Patsy after her death, he and Burke would be off scott free at least in the court of public opinion. He would have also been seen as a hero standing by his dying wife. He would have been on all the talk shows and all the hosts would be swooning over him. Burke would also have it easy. Everyone would feel sorry for him instead of suspecting him. One problem, the cops have evidence that hasn’t been released. John can’t fool the cops.

6. Rain on my Parade

Rain on my Parade Active Member

David Rogers,
    This is what I would meant in more specific info. please: One problem, the cops have evidence that hasn’t been released. John can’t fool the cops.
    What evidence do you speak of? And where did the juror info. come from?

Okay, so let’s say after PR passed then JR comes clean he couldn’t possibly get off Scott free. I’m not an attorney but the mere fact that he had known and never told until she passed is prosecutable.

7. IronOrchid

IronOrchid Well Behaved Person

This is gonna sound real shady, but even more than finding out who killed JonBenet, I kind of want to find who the **** wrote that hot mess ransom letter and what the **** was going through their minds when they chose to write the Magna Carta of fake supervillian ********.

pukasonqo2 likes this.
  8. David Rogers

Grand Juror Who Saw Original Evidence in JonBenet Ramsey Case Speaks Out

John Parnell likes this.
  9. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Patsy wrote the note