Patsy Ramsey has died

Marthatex said:
I good. I hate to start misplaced threads.

I myself find the case so intriguing and I would love to find out more. I gave up reading about it because it was just too complicated and went on and on. But maybe now there will be more, or maybe not.
Here, here....:clap:

Seems if you didn't follow the case from the very beginning it was overwhelming to try and connect all the dots coming 3/4 of the way in...but it has always really intrigued me...

joanofarc said:
Here, here....:clap:

Seems if you didn't follow the case from the very beginning it was overwhelming to try and connect all the dots coming 3/4 of the way in...but it has always really intrigued me...

That's me...I was never obsessed, but interested, though not enough as the years wore on to follow every little thing. My mom has been to JonBenet's grave in Atlanta (we are 90 minutes from there) and said it was really peaceful but very sad. Somewhere I have a snapshot of it she took. I have read the Ramseys' book and I also exchanged emails with John Ramsey after reading it, as my youngest daughter shares JB's birthday of August 6th...he was most kind and I never suspected him, although when it came out that Patsy could not be ruled out as the writer of the ransom note, I was never quite able to get her out of my mind as the possible killer. I still can't. However, God knows the truth and Patsy is standing in front of Him today. I do think that if PR did kill her daughter, her husband and Burke never suspected it.

just heard the news on Fox....i've flip flopped SO many times on this case, but if John or Patsy didn't have anything to do w/JonBenet's death, they covered for someone.....i'll always believe that

Wudge said:
The Ramseys falsely suffered untold pain from the media's hideous and venomous portrayal of them. The scorn reaped upon Patsy and her family by cauldron stirrers was beyond incredible.

God bless her and her family.

AMEN!~

Prayers for her family, especially Burke. He's so young and he's suffered so many losses. It must be so hard for him to know that his parents are suspected by many people of the most horrible crime anyone can imagine. I have no opinion on John or Patsy's involvement. God has always known the truth.

Nope, I don't believe in not speaking ill of the dead, I did it when she was alive and I will continue to do it now that she is dead.

Poor JonBenet, having a mother like that.
PR took the secret to the grave, as we always knew she would.
She so knew what happened to JonBenét.

We wish the remaining members of the Ramsey the best. This has been a rough road for them all.

My sister called me today and told me about Patsy dying, and I was
like...."WOW!" I so wish that she confessed to knowing who did it....
whether it's herself, Burke (possibly) or John. (Highly likely).

Tristan said:
My sister called me today and told me about Patsy dying, and I was
like...."WOW!" I so wish that she confessed to knowing who did it....
whether it's herself, Burke (possibly) or John. (Highly likely).
Tristan I wish that would have happened. I dont think PR did it, but I think that if anyone in the house did it would have been burke, thats just my opinion.

if she did it she is answering for it now .. i truely dont know if she did or didnt .. i just think its very terrible and i feel sorry for burke

Marthatex, I, too, appreciate you putting this news in this forum. I haven't been to the JBR forum in ages and would've missed the news.

I can't judge because I don't know enough of the details either and there are so many different views on JBR's murder, but if Patsy was innocent, then I hope she rests in peace. God knows, and He will be the judge.

It's just too bad that the Boulder police botched up the case to begin with. Didn't they do that? I thought I read that when it first happened.

The whole thing was a circus.
Boulder is protecting Boulder.
Yep things were botched by BPD.

narlacat said:
Ding Dong, the wicked witch is dead.
Nope, I don't believe in not speaking ill of the dead, I did it when she was alive and I will continue to do it now that she is dead.

Poor JonBenet, having a mother like that.
PR took the secret to the grave, as we always knew she would.
She so knew what happened to JonBenét.

Patsy, not everyone believed in your guilt. I initially did UNTIL I READ ALL THE EVIDENCE. I've never been in support of your family's strange decisions to hire lawyers BUT I BELIEVED AND STILL DO IN THE INTRUDER THEORY.

You were one year older than my mom when you died..... I hope you and JON BENET Find everlasting peace and happiness and I have no doubt she's so incredibly happy to have her mom there now.... You've left behind Burke, but he'll be ok too. I know you'll see to that.

My daughter is almost 16, same age as Jon Benet would have been. :( I feel nothing but sadness that you did not find justice and clear your family's name before you left. Maybe you'll have more pull on the other side.

ONCE AGAIN..... not everyone believes (believed) in your guilt. Rest well Patsy. You've so EARNED IT. :blowkiss:

This woman surely knew she was dying. If she had done it, knowing that her own death was imminent, would she not have wanted to permanently clear her son's name? She had to know that there was always going to be lingering suspicion of her husband and child. So if she did kill JB, why not confess at the time of her own death in order to help the remaining child?

AlwaysShocked said:
This woman surely knew she was dying. If she had done it, knowing that her own death was imminent, would she not have wanted to permanently clear her son's name? She had to know that there was always going to be lingering suspicion of her husband and child. So if she did kill JB, why not confess at the time of her own death in order to help the remaining child?
Thats what I am thinking too...

Patsy Ramsey's lack of a deathbed confession to implicate herself and protect either Burke or John speaks volumes. If Patsy knew that one of them was guilty surely she would have "confessed" and placed the matter at final rest. We could all rest easy the the "real" killer was now in her grave. But Patsy didn't say anything to implicate or defend anyone. That says to me either SHE did it or NONE of the Ramsey's did it.....

S

Im not a big Ramsey case follower but I have witnessed many people die of cancer. The pain and morphine cocktails eliminate the possibility of any type of coherant conversations let alone "death bed confessions".

If Patsy Ramsey were capable of killing her daughter and carrying the secret this long she would be just as capable of taking it to her grave. Nor do I believe she could have made any kind of confession with out implicating her husband. Forcing him to pay the price when he protected her untill death isnt a likely scenerio.

IF she confessed, who was there to hear it? John, her sisters, Burke...who of them would TELL? So how would we ever know anyway?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back