patsy's 911 call

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by michelle, Sep 21, 2005.

1. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

Does anyone have a link for this i cant find it anywhere, i dont remember ever hearing it......Also have i read that burke was heard in the back ground on this call, if thats so didnt they say he was asleep?? Thanks!!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - patsy's 911 call
    1. Foreign Faction
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. pageantmom
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Bobbarita
      Replies:
      Views:

3. narlacat

narlacat Former Member

Hi Michelle

There is a thread about the 911 call....you will most probably find the link or where to go to find it in there. It is a pretty current thread, I remember someone asked me wher they could find the link and I directed them, but I forget now!
    It is a huge debate whether or not Burke's voice is on the tape. Some people even question if there is such a tape. I tend to think there is, and I tend to think Burke's voice is on it, when, yes, he was supposed to have been asleep.

4. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

Thanks i will look in that thread....

5. sissi

sissi Former Member

In many districts 911 tapes are recycled, cleaned to a degree that allows for reuse. The scrutiny of the fbi, cbi and others could find no conversation at the end, leaving the finding of aerospace up for suspicion. I suspect, IF, there is any discernable sound on the end of the tape it would , likely ,be left over noise.

6. Eagle1

Eagle1 Former Member

That's a good way of putting it. Probably Burke did wake up, when they naturally thought he was asleep. No biggie. Didn't one of the book authors say that Burke was asked if he heard anything during the night, and he said voices?

Probably he meant the 911 call voices, or, before that, Patsy calling John from downstairs when she found the note, right? Or do you have a better idea re when he could have heard voices? I'm all ears.

7. sissi

sissi Former Member

I'm reasonably certain a child of his age would hear the commotion going on in the house, however, a child who feels secure in his environment may not "get up" to inquire , he would expect the adults to handle it (whatever it is).
    I stand by my belief that the tape was recycled, that previous calls could be picked up with hi-tec scanning,and add " the FACT "they did NOT bring forth a control tape to put this kind of possibility to "rest" proves to me LE is again lying.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles New Member

I absolutely disagree Sissi - I think a child who stays in bed and "pretends" to be asleep is not demonstrating that he is secure in his environment. Quite the opposite. IMO, that Burke pretended to be asleep suggests that shouting was perhaps not an unusual occurrence in the Ramsey household. A child who is unafraid of his parents would go downstairs and say "What's going on? What did you find?" - i.e. the words which are claimed to be on the 911 tape.

I don't think the Ramsey household was an abusive one - which is why I believe that it is more believable that Burke's voice IS on the 911 tape than that he pretended to be asleep in his room. I find the latter far more sinister.

Edited to say:- do a google search for children pretending to be asleep and the results ALL have negative connotations. Children pretend to be asleep when they are afraid - not when they are comfortable in their environment.

Also remember that Burke wasn't 4/5, he was 10 years old. If he DID pretend to be asleep, then IMO he was either afraid of his parents OR the shouting wasn't an unusual occurrence. I do not think he was in bed pretending to be asleep. I think he initially went downstairs and was sent back upstairs by John Ramsey.

IMO, Burke's voice on the 911 is not indicative of his guilt.

9. T'sNana

T'sNana Nana Extraordinaire

I agree.

10. BlueCrab

BlueCrab New Member

Burke pretending to be asleep is a red herring. It's irrelevant. What's important is BURKE WAS DOWNSTAIRS AT 5:52 AM DURING THE 911 CALL.

The enhanced final 4 seconds of the 911 tape contained the voices of Patsy, John, and Burke -- all of whom were in the kitchen and continuing a conversation that had obviously begun long before the 911 call was initiated. This is borne out by John's harsh voice in the tape directed at Burke, "We're not talking to you!"

Burke was the only person sleeping on the same floor as JonBenet that night. If the Ramseys were honestly searching for a missing JonBenet as they claim, why would their first comment to Burke be "We're not talking to you!"

Aso, all three Ramseys, who didn't know the cops had them on tape, lied during their individual interviews about Burke being in bed asleep until 7:00 AM. When finally confronted with the tape evidence they changed their story to say Burke was faking sleep. But that doesn't change the fact that the 911 tape proved Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM, and therefore not even "faking" sleep (which is irrelevant anyway).

The lie the three Ramseys conspiratorily agreed upon ahead of time (all three answered the question the same way), but were trapped by the tape, shows they were hiding something significant from the cops. Why lie to the cops during a murder investigation if you aren't somehow involved in the murder?

BlueCrab

11. Zman

Zman Former Member

Just in an effort to eliminate misinformation there is no enhanced 911 tape that anyone can listen to. Only rumors that some LE officials have heard it. The R's have never been "confronted" or allowed to hear the enhanced 911 tape evidence or admitted to hearing any voices on such tape as far as any of us know and they have never changed their story about the events of that morning.

12. Brefie

Brefie New Member

Zman - doesn't change the fact that they changed their story at a very critical part.

13. tipper

tipper Former Member

What part was that?

14. Brefie

Brefie New Member

The part about Burke being awake.

15. tipper

tipper Former Member

Doesn't matter whether he was awake or asleep. None of them, including Burke, say he was by the phone.

16. Brefie

Brefie New Member

No it doesn't matter.
    What MATTERS is that they LIED.

17. tipper

tipper Former Member

So you must also think the policeman who noted Burke was "asleep" was lying.

18. sissi

sissi Former Member

LE...Burke was awake
    LE.. We can connect you to the murder with forensic evidence
    LE..Burke owned hi-tecs
    LE..No footprints in the snow means no intruder
    LE..No open windows or doors
    LE..No signs of forced entry
    LE..John was missing for a time while Arndt was on duty
    LE..Burke's voice on 911 tape
    MORE? and all lies

19. Zman

Zman Former Member

Help me out please,

When and where did the R's "change their story".

20. Brefie

Brefie New Member

So did I dream that they changed their story about Burke being awake? I notice that none of you is telling me that it is untrue.

And don't get me started on those cops - if they were ANY good at their job - somebody would be in jail for her murder.

21. BlueCrab

BlueCrab New Member

Zman,

The Ramseys changed their story soon after all three of them (John, Patsy, and Burke) were informed they had been caught on tape and had individually lied to the cops during the police interviews of 1997 and 1998 about Burke being upstairs in bed.

Each of the three Ramseys falsely said that Burke was upstairs in bed during the 911 call at 5:52 AM, he had slept through the night and knew nothing, and he wasn't woken until 7:00 AM when John and Fleet went into the bedroom and got him up to go to the White's house. All three Ramsey responses were identical and were obviously rehearsed lies.

When informed Burke's voice was on the enhanced final four seconds of the 911 call, proving Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM and not upstairs in bed, and that they were all caught in separate lies during the police interviews, the Ramseys changed their story. They changed their story to say Burke was faking sleep. Unfortunately for the Ramseys, "faking sleep" has nothing to do with it. The 911 tape proves Burke was DOWNSTAIRS at 5:52 AM, and therefore the lies stand as lies. Faking sleep is an irrelevant Ramsey red herring that changes nothing. ALL THREE RAMSEYS LIED.

BlueCrab