Pauley Perrette from NCIS is a trial watcher.

Shivers got into trouble in 2009 for violating the restraining order after sending e-mails to Perrette’s lawyer, who called them “annoying electronic communication.”

He was busted last April for violating the order again when he and Perrette ended up in the same LA sushi eatery, one he often tweeted about.

He was convicted last month and is facing up to a year in prison during sentencing Wednesday. Shivers has his own dark past, say Pauley supporters.

His first wife, Bebe Buell, a musician and the mother of actress Liv Tyler, called Shivers “dangerous ... this is not a fabrication on the part of [Perette] at all."

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...-accuses-ncis-star-of-f/#sthash.8wjHjNZw.dpuf

Shivers — who according to court documents has many aliases, including Paul Edwards and Frank Keber — didn’t start his reign of terror with Perrette. His second-most recent ex-wife, Bebe Buell, who lives in Maine, has been inundated with a mountain of false police reports, invented complaints and restraining orders for years — all of which came after she told Shivers to leave and try to find work in Los Angeles in 1998.

“Instead, he found Pauley,” Buell says. “His next meal ticket.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,216205,00.html#ixzz2V9zkbfoT

In July, one of Shivers’ former girlfriends, Angela Garber, filed a complaint against him in Los Angeles Superior Court for assault, battery, sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress

Garber’s charges, which are on public record, are frightening if proved to be correct. They include several episodes of rape and sodomy, not to mention descriptions of Shivers locking her in car trunks or just plain hitting her.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,216205,00.html#ixzz2VA0LXv7n

the arrest of Coyote in reference to the domestic violence against one Jaime Broyles, case number BQ027571.

http://desperateexes.com/2009/10/04/coyote-in-the-court/

It appears many women in Coyote Shivers life have made similar claims for a number of years. If anyone has an MO of using the courts to manipulate it would seem to be him.

"Shivers got into trouble in 2009 for violating the restraining order after sending e-mails to Perrette’s lawyer, who called them “annoying electronic communication.”

The articles I linked to discuss how certain L.A entertainment law firms such as Lavely and Singer and Ronald Litz LLP are using restraining orders as a weapon to win civil disputes. The man writing the articles is an expert on such practices and was a Homicide Detective. Mr. Conzachi has no reason to be biased and he has a very impressive resume. Why would his sending a letter to a lawyer be a crime? What did he send the lawyer? I can't find any information online. You cite that the lawyer found them annoying.... what does that mean? Did the lawyer have a restraining order against Shivers? What was the charge?

He was busted last April for violating the order again when he and Perrette ended up in the same LA sushi eatery, one he often tweeted about.

According to public records, I learned that he was a frequent patron of Shintaro and she was not. He did tweet that he and his millionaires bombshell wife, Maria Dias Gomes, would be eating there. When he arrived he saw Paulley Perette and went to leave. Perette's fiancé made a motion that appeared violent and Shivers reached for his cell phone to document it. Her lawyers had put into the temporary order that he could not photograph her and the jury convicted on this technicality and due to the judge's complicity. Conzachi goes into detail about the mafia level corruption that underlies his conviction. Why would Coyote bring his wife to stalk Perette. If indeed he broke one of the condition of the order, why would he just not be told not to do it again. That is what occurs in most cases. It was clearly a set up. In any other case, it would be understood that he saw her and left and no charge should be brought.

He was convicted last month and is facing up to a year in prison during sentencing Wednesday. Shivers has his own dark past, say Pauley supporters.

His first wife, Bebe Buell, a musician and the mother of actress Liv Tyler, called Shivers “dangerous ... this is not a fabrication on the part of [Perette] at all."

So you are ignoring the affidavits written by Paulley's friends? You are counting on Bebe Buell as a reliable source? Are you aware that three good friends of Perette have submitted very compelling affidavits where they attest to her vindictiveness and propensity to want to destroy her exes? She served as the motivation for Shivers to get restraining orders against Buell and she filled out all the papers. Very convenient that two scorned exes now form the basis of your attempt to cast Shivers as "dangerous." He is 47 years old and happily married. Don't you think at 47 he'd have some form of real past to point to? Please, supply more than "Paulley Supporters" as evidence.

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20....8wjHjNZw.dpuf

Shivers — who according to court documents has many aliases, including Paul Edwards and Frank Keber — didn’t start his reign of terror with Perrette. His second-most recent ex-wife, Bebe Buell, who lives in Maine, has been inundated with a mountain of false police reports, invented complaints and restraining orders for years — all of which came after she told Shivers to leave and try to find work in Los Angeles in 1998.

“Instead, he found Pauley,” Buell says. “His next meal ticket.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz2V9zkbfoT

If indeed Shiver's caved to Perette's demands and filed any false reports against Buell, than he should be charged with false reports and perjury. Buell has a storied history of obsessive behavior so I find it highly suspicious that she is the source anyone would rely on. If indeed he filed false reports against her than she has a right to be angry. The fox article you refer to is penned by a notoriously unreliable reporter. Fox fired him due to his ethics problems. Roger Friedman is a friend of Perettes as is Michael Musto. Their articles are clearly PR jobs and you should give more weight to the series of articles written by the Voice of Men writers.

In July, one of Shivers’ former girlfriends, Angela Garber, filed a complaint against him in Los Angeles Superior Court for assault, battery, sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress

Garber’s charges, which are on public record, are frightening if proved to be correct. They include several episodes of rape and sodomy, not to mention descriptions of Shivers locking her in car trunks or just plain hitting her.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz2VA0LXv7n

So filing a strategic and retaliatory lawsuit is "public record." The article I linked to talks of how the minute their was a deposition she had the case dismissed. She is a drug addict and a groupie who got a high paying position from Perrette as a reward. If such charges were true why were no police calls made or any charges brought? She has had ample time and resources to "prove them correct,"and has not done so. Again, the link to Roger Friedman's highly unreliable article only bolster my conviction that Mr. Shivers was set up by a diabolical TV star. A TV star savvy enough to use her contacts in the media to substantiate her vendetta by writing articles on her behalf.

the arrest of Coyote in reference to the domestic violence against one Jaime Broyles, case number BQ027571.

http://desperateexes.com/2009/10/04/...-in-the-court/

The desperate exes website is run by a John Nazarian. Mr. Nazarian works for the LAPD's Threat Management as well as for the entertainment law firm cited in the Voice of Men articles on restraining order abuse. He is the last thing from an unbiased observer. I have not heard of any arrest involving Jaime Broyles. Can you provide any links, or information. I have an open mind and do not know the parties at all. Nor, am I fan of either one.

It appears many women in Coyote Shivers life have made similar claims for a number of years. If anyone has an MO of using the courts to manipulate it would seem to be him.

Many women have written affidavits that he was not abusive in the least and that Paulley stalked him. Many women is too vague. What women have alleged such abuse and what effect did this have on the cases?
Hailey Dunn timeline created by beanE http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=87

Collins/Cook casemap created by hollye https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...406effc9c7306f

This post contains My Own Opinion. yours may differ. If there is no link contained in my post it is because it is strictly My Own Opinion and no link will be forthcoming.
This kind of opinion is destructive if you link to sources that can't be trusted. Of course you can have such opinions but an innocent man likely has been railroaded and put through hell on earth. I would love to see that he was guilty, in any way, since it is very stressful to see a man so screwed by the system. I welcome any argument, or opposing viewpoint.

you supply one very IMO biased link I have never heard of and your opinion is valid and you are open minded. I supply four, two of which are main stream media, and my opinions based thereon are destructive and my sources cannot be trusted.

Alrighty then. I truly cannot argue that "logic"

Moving on.

"you supply one very IMO biased link I have never heard of and your opinion is valid and you are open minded. I supply four, two of which are main stream media, and my opinions based thereon are destructive and my sources cannot be trusted.

Alrighty then. I truly cannot argue that "logic"

Moving on. "

Roger Friedman, the one who wrote the Fox piece is a personal friend of Perrette. Nothing you have included is not submitted by PR agencies and handlers. The Voice for Men article has no relationship with Mr. Shivers. They have done the legwork and they are exposing a restraining order fraud scandal in Los Angeles. I don't think you knowingly are supplying destructive information. I think you have been misled, but such is the nature of the kind of fraud perpetuated by Perrette and then protected by a very dirty legal system. Not all legal systems are corrupted, But L.A is, and it appears that Mr. Shivers has been destroyed and railroaded. I do not know him. I only know that in L.A if you are a minor or major celebrity, and you have a legal dispute, there is a way to win at all costs and certain lawyers will assist you if you retain them. First comes the fraudulent restraining order. Then, the discrediting by planting false information. Then, an LAPD unit called the Threat Management Unit, will set up criminal charges, if the averse party doesn't back down. Then, the city attorney steps in. It's hard to believe but soon(I've been told by 3 reliable sources) it will be exposed. Essentially, the system is bought for you if you are in the know. Shivers was just one victim that didn't understand until it was too late.

A comedian, now more well known for cancer, a Tig Notaro, also set up a competitor and has been able to escape liability for years, due to this yet to be disclosed scandal. You should check out all the articles on that website related to restraining order abuse. It's not biased and it's going to prove true. In the meantime, keep an eye out. It's interesting stuff.

"A Voice for Men
A Voice for Men is essentially a mouthpiece for its editor, Paul Elam, who proposes to “expose misandry [hatred of men] on all levels in our culture.” Elam tosses down the gauntlet in his mission statement: “AVfM regards feminists, manginas [a derisive term for weak men], white knights [a similar derisive term, for males who identify as feminists] and other agents of misandry as a social malignancy. We do not consider them well intentioned or honest agents for their purported goals and extend to them no more courtesy or consideration than we would clansmen [sic], skinheads, neo Nazis or other purveyors of hate.” Register-Her.com, an affiliated website that vilifies women by name who have made supposedly false rape allegations (among other crimes against masculinity), is one of Elam’s signature “anti-hate” efforts. “Why are these women not in prison?” the site asks"

Why aren't false accusers who destroy people's lives in jail? Why is perjury and false reporting to police so ridiculously well tolerated by the courts, and the legal system? I hate misandry and misogyny. I don't agree that feminism is comparable to Nazism but do agree that a person who has an ideology, where they excuse evil means to reach ends, is no better than a Nazi. It seems that extremist people using feminism as a rationale have provoked the necessity for these men's groups. I am a woman and I feel absolutely positive that humanism is the answer. The rest is just self defeating noise.

It's simple as it relates to Pauley Perrette: in the bible false accusation is akin to murder. Why? because it is a form of murder, as the falsely accused will learn. The damages that can be caused are endless. In L.A, entertainment law firms have a nifty scheme where they will make the false look true by a well coordinated racket that involves the police, certain prosecutors,certain media entities, and certain judges. It's complicated, and I don't expect anyone to fully understand just now. It's a reality that few will believe. I only believe it because I was a victim of it when a two bit comedian hired a particular law firm and was able to trample me beyond imagining.
Putting it out there and hoping some sleuth takes note is worth the effort. When truth is out there it can't hurt.

As for justice vs. vengeance: Justice is what is fair. Our fundamental understanding of a punishment fitting the crime, deduced by using logic and humanity. Grace and wisdom help too.
Vengeance: Is that irrational state where blind anger is the motivation. A feeling as opposed to a philosophy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back