penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think TA is just a memory or fauxg for JA. He has been dead for almost 5 years and she was involved with him for what, a year and a half? He seems to mean nothing to her.

She is going to continue to bash him to his family and feels justified in doing so. Her arrogance is unbelievable. Hope she gets what is coming to her.

Hugs to everybody

Since we haven't started, I'm going to get me a cold pop. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

beach, do signatures or avatars create loading problems? I can shut mine off while I am on the thread.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 23s

Ok, we're inside now. I'm on the aisle, 3 rows back from Steven A. Deanna is here and the Hughes. #JodiArias

What would be even more satisfying than seeing CMJA in stripes would be to see her lugging her ball & chain into court :X

I've got ham, chicken, corned beef, potato salad, slaw, corn on the cob and garlic bread. With strawberry tarts and whipped cream for desert. Be ready in about 20 mins. Sure we have enough to go around between us :D

I wish I could learn to cook for 2, but I'm just an ole country cook lol.

Please help me! I use an IPad nd IPhone nd Ustream not working. None of the other stations, not even wildabouttrial work on IPads and IPhones. Any ideas?

I am also using an ipad and could only get the kpho link to work Everything else said not available or there was no seal..... what a day for this to happen!!!

I don't necessarily agree with those that say there's a nefarious motive for posting about "the site that shall not be named." I'm assuming that must be a pro-Jodi site, and there just might be a morbid fascination with someone who would believe that she is innocent, in the face of MASSIVE amounts of evidence to the contrary.

I think we're all interested in the various aspects of human behavior here. I wouldn't go to the site - I've heard there are viruses there, for one thing - but it's interesting to read what's going on over there. I saw one post this morning that they're going NUTS right now! :rockon:

I have been going to that site about once a week for months. [ I use an old desktop that my DD left here when she got her laptop. It is already full of viruses. lol]

Anyway, I find it fascinating to read what they are thinking. Some of them are downright cray-cray, believing Travis was killed by the Mormon roommates in a bloodlust ritual, and Jodi mistakenly believes that she did it. :what:

But a few of of them I feel sympathy for, because they are truly DV victims that cannot see clearly, so they actually believe the BS that Jodi is selling them. They are also victims of the killer.

But the owner of that site is a con man, just bringing in the bucks and exploiting the tragic situation. JMO

jose miguel @reporterjmiguelI see #jodiarias mom is here, but no grandmother, aunt or father

I have not watched this trial from the beginning. May I ask what all of the references to the color salmon are for?

Welcome to our group Jennb! Happy to have you here.

:wagon:

I'm not sure about the salmon references either but I know someone will explain it.

Can each person take as long as they want?
Do the Alexander's go first or JA's minions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire