penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is this going to start???? is jodi really in stripes???? omigod....so satisfying...I bet she has bullets coming out of her eyeballs today....

I really really hope it is true!!!

ok, well after all this time, I guess I wont be able to watch today.

Im NOT happy. :stormingmad:

I dont have azfamily on ustream just me or anyone else?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Nope, no AZfamily at all on Ustream. Very odd.

I also tried to watch on Wild About Trial (on my iPhone) and couldn't--it's never worked for me. Not once.

good morning y'all! first row so i can stare at juan and hug the alexanders!!!

Do it now, meg! Encourage all of them! And then do it again later -- maybe Juanderful will be "available" (not talking to anyone at that second) and you can plant a nice sloppy one on his cheek.... or a big (((hug)))!

If the wait is making us anxious, can you image how the Alexander family feels? I can't imagine. Silent prayers of peace and closure to the Alexander family.

I expect to hear begging for the DP, because CMJA said she would beg and I cannot imagine her LYING about something so serious!

I understand that. However, it had a double meaning to many people, myself included.

AGREED.. the intention was to show how long the 2 mins lasted but the inadvertant result was a moment of silence for Travis as a majority spent that time thinking of him AND I PERSONALLY BELIEVE prolly said prayer for justice to be rendered!

Mod Request:

There are already over 900 people on this thread. To keep this train running smoothly --

Please do not "Refresh"

and

Please do not post any Off Topic photos. If you have trial screencaps, please post them as attachments or make sure they are sized correctly. If they start blowing margins, the photos will be have to be deleted.

:tyou: all!

I think it would be helpful to tell people how to see updated pages without refreshing. This is how I do it....

1. hit the back button
2. click on the link to the page you want "refreshed"

:seeya:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 40s
The judge held yet another closed hearing. We're not sure of the topic. Everyone is now in court except for the judge and jury. #jodiarias

swnipped & bbm

What would happen if the courts granted the victim's family members a chance to publicly question the murderer and the murderer was required to answer fully and honestly? I wonder if it would deter the shameless efforts to vilify the real victim?
Why should the murderer be immune to the rules of court to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? :tos:

I don;t think anyone could ever "require" Jodi or the likes of her to tell the truth.

Even under the threat of death she won't do it.

A few weeks ago, Deana was on Dr Drew and he asked her if she thought Travis would want the DP for Jodi.

Deana was quiet for a few seconds, then said that she couldn't be sure of that, but she was absolutely sure that if someone Travis loved had been murdered he would have wanted the DP for the killer.

Geez Louise it's almost 11am Arizona time. Oooohhh! Just got a buzz!

I wonder if we will see a different JA during this phase, or if she'll have the same demeanor she has had this entire time.

Will she cry and feign remorse? Will she claim to be sorry? Will she try to show empathy towards the family? Or will she just be angry that the Alexanders are "de-edifying" her and be unable to hide it?

I am torn. On one hand I think she will be upset over the sympathy the Alexanders are getting and will cry and cover her face try to play the pity card to attempt to gather sympathy for herself. On the other hand, I think she's completely over it, and knows the Jury is most likely going to sentence her to death, so she won't hold anything back.

I predict a lot of face hiding...which she thinks will make people think she's hiding her tears, but she'll actually be smiling behind her hair and hands. I think we may see a few eye rolls too.

Because she plans to appeal, she will not apologize. She will never apologize anyway. If we don't expect it, we won't be disappointed. JMO

Juror No 8 on HLN replaying from DD show.

He did not believe most of Jodi's stories. Too unbelievable.

I can't imagine how difficult writing a Victim Impact Statement would be.
How would you ever convey your sadness, loss, and feelings in a way that would truly reflect how you feel?
I hope the Alexander's know how many prayers are with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson