penalty phase #10

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katiedid2

katiedid2 New Member

Agree all is dry on that face.

2. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

A bag will be placed over his head

3. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

Watch'n on WAT there for a minute I thought JW was going to cry.. but she is definitely trying to signal with eyes I'm guessing to Nurmi..

I'm sure seeing Jury (if tweet saw correct) crying they HAVE to know that NOTHING anyone can say will measure up to the life the man she butchered had lived & would have lived had she not taken him from not only his family but the world!

4. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

I don't put her in any sympathetic light. She chose her path and she chose to do an evil deed that can never be undone and has had lasting pain and devastation. I don't take anything she does in any way. She is a non entity to me. A convicted killer. I have zero feelings for her.

This is about justice for Travis and this is about the process of getting through the sentencing phase. If she cries or if she sits there and is stoic, neither one upsets me and I don't take what she does personally. She has absolutely no control or influence on me and her life is already over, as far as I'm concerned. I don't care enough about her to summon anger, rage, or anything towards her.

My energy is focused on loving thoughts and actions and thinking about gratitude towards Flores and Martinez and remembering what Travis meant to his family and friends, and hope for their healing, as they desire.

Jodi who?

5. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

I am so glad the siblings didn't mention her name. They took her power away from her and I loved it.

6. luvmygarden

luvmygarden New Member

I saw that. When the judge called the attorneys to a side bar after Jodi sat down she had a Big smile on her face too. She is so evil. I had to rewind a few times and stop the video to be sure. She is going to make a big fool of herself by the time this day is over. I sure hope the Attorneys on both sides go back and watch the video during lunch.

7. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue New Member

bbm

I guess I missed that along the way. Perhaps it was on TV (I don't have one); is it somewhere on youtube? If not, a couple of quotes would be most welcome. (Actually, my eyes bulged out in utter amazement when I read your post.)

8. LotusPawprint

LotusPawprint Moderately-known member

But hey everyone, don't judge yet because coming up later we get to see CMJA's artwork! :banghead:

9. aa9511

aa9511 New Member

What is wrong with Darryl?? I couldn't stand him front the moment he got up on the stand with his rehearsed "we were in love." STFU Darryl no body cares if you were so weak and gullible you fell for her.

10. Jane Jetson

Jane Jetson New Member

I can't believe she did that, although I'm not doubting what people are saying.

11. lauraoh

lauraoh Active Member

:grouphug:
    Thank you. I can't find the hug smilie through my own tears - consider yourself bearhugged!

12. laniefi

laniefi Inactive

UGH I am bawling but at the same time I am sooooo ANGRY...

13. chijojo

chijojo Wish the cloud would dissipate.

Hi all :seeya:

I wonder if the family was told not to look at the murderer? I realize they were addressing the jury, but other VIS I've witnessed, the family usually looks at their loved ones murderer.

14. katiedid2

katiedid2 New Member

Couldn't of said it better myself thank you

15. travelgal

travelgal New Member

BBM

Are you sure? I missed it!! She is crazier than I thought!

16. jojomonkey

jojomonkey New Member

I'm watching that too and there is only phoney emotion there! Contorting your face is not crying!

If she were human, she'd be bawling her eyes out, shoulders shaking, uncontrollable crying. Like many of us here did as we watched! And we don't even know Travis personally! She supposedly loved him and this is all the emotion she has in her? Fake fake fake.

I need to get this creature off my computer screen.

17. luvtenniss

luvtenniss I know I spelled tennis wrong ;)

She will never, ever admit fault. I hope she is ok with that when the needle is stuck in her arm. She's vile.

18. BeachGirlFromPA

BeachGirlFromPA Always digging a little deeper....

No offense at all! I really mean that! My daughter and I joke about her plumbing problem all the time! LOL Relax, we're good :) I loved your post btw, and then it reminded me of my daughter! LOL

19. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

bbm

Good quote, but shouldn't it be "walking" the path? It would make more sense, wouldn't it?

20. askeptikalhippo

askeptikalhippo Confirmed Hippo

If she's on drugs to keep her docile and as tired as she looks IF those tears were real I'd bet that's part of the reason why. Sorry but the woman has showed no concern for anyone's life but her own until now... not buying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.