penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. Seriously, though, the "effect" that Mit. Spec. is probably hoping to achieve is lost by how self serving and manipulative her big 'ole necklace appears.

Really. Why didn't she just carry one in on her back?

Do we know for certain that VIS are next?

My stomach is in knots thinking about it.

I think if any DECENT human being had committed a crime, they'd have more people trying to spare their life other than two friends.

Defendant is clearly medicated (at least to me). She's being kept calm by prison psychs methinks.

Bangs are in style:rockon:....but greasy tiny clumps of bangs not so much!

I totally rocked those sky high 90's bangs, OMG those should have been banned!

<--- Was member of the Aquanet set too! :rockon:

Just wondering why Nurmi thinks putting Jodi on the stand again will do anything to help her? I mean, she was there for 18 days and the jury didn't believe her lies.

Why does he think they will believe her this time?

Makes no sense in my head, at all. Seems so counterproductive to me! I mean, if they aren't going to believe her, in effect it says that she is lying about everything she says.

When is that EVER a good idea???? LOL!!

WOAH!! The convicted killer tried to whisper to JW and JW shuttered and moved very quickly to avoid the killer. Wow! Someone get that..

Yeah, I notice Willmot keeps her distance away from jodi, such as no more whispering, ever since jodi is convicted.

HER ART WORK!! my head is spinning, crying out loud!! Yes, and then we will be treated to a wonderful exhibit of brilliant art by the talented Jodi Ann Arias... her current listing price is in budget with the most frugal of investors... and then after that we will bring in her entire 3rd grade class and reinact the 1990 science fair, where she recieved a honorable mention for growing weeds. Then we will conclude our case with our rendition of the last episode of glee, Jodi will be the lead.

Every time I read a post about her bangs-I want to cry

I have to wear bangs to b/c I have 3 WP's across my forehead & not a darn thing I can do about them...

Really wish we can leave people's personal appearance out of this conversation

I too have bangs, but mine are awesome! They're fuller, fluffy, razor cut and not greasy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq 1m
Yes #jodiarias is a great GF until she butchers you. Lame opening by Kirk except we know jodi will speak. Everything will come down to jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100