penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening: I am so conflicted. I almost feel as the death penalty is too good for CMJA. Life in complete solitary sounds more like it.. do they still do that??

Thats basically what the death penalty is...since it wont be carried out for many many years.

I never thought I could hate someone I've never met with every fibre of my being.

JC said the friend is going to talk about JA's abuse and neglect by her parents. Is that the friend that has made a number of appearances? If so, I never remember her talking about JA's parents abuse and neglect. Did she?

I am here and so disgusted with Jodi. She ought to beg for the death penalty and never have put this family thru this. She has no sorrow except for herself.

I really think she can't understand why his family is so upset. Didn't she say they'll get over it eventually? Wow.

She pretends to be upset, but if you have any kind of a soul just seeing someone so brokenhearted is enough to make you cry because you feel badly that they are in so much pain. Even when you didn't cause the pain or are even affected personally. Empathy, her being doesn't contain one iota of empathy. She is truly subhuman.

I am here and so disgusted with Jodi. She ought to beg for the death penalty and never have put this family thru this. She has no sorrow except for herself.

She honestly has nothing to live for anyway. What a waste of life, when it's taken from so many who are deserving.
I don't mean this the way it's going to sound, but I actually feel sorry for her in this respect. Not sorry exactly. I have no words for it ...

What time of day is it there?
Oh, get the popcorn out we get to hear her again!

Here with a very heavy heart.

You sure are missed, Travis.

:maddening: I am so conflicted. I almost feel as the death penalty is too good for CMJA. Life in complete solitary sounds more like it.. do they still do that??

No, if she gets LWOP, she'll be in general pop. If she does get the dp, it will be a long time before it is ever carried out (if ever) and during that time she'll be living her life in complete solitary. I really wish life in solitary was an option though because I am generally uncomfortable with the DP. For Jodi, I am making an exception.

People... NEVER believe Jean C - she'll tell the exact opposite of everyone else. She get's "off" trying to stir the sh*!

Id like to dedicate my daily Nova Scotia toast with Basilcat to to the Alexander Family today....

:toast: :cry:

Thats basically what the death penalty is...since it wont be carried out for many many years.

It can take at least 15 years of being on Death Row before the sentence is actually carried out. From what I've read, it's even a longer wait for a woman who is given the DP.

JC said the friend is going to talk about JA's abuse and neglect by her parents. Is that the friend that has made a number of appearances? If so, I never remember her talking about JA's parents abuse and neglect. Did she?
Another "strategic" move by the DT - can't put Mama Arias on the stand if you plan on having her friend talk about the parent's abuse. Regarding Daryl Brewer, maybe JM can ask him how that DVD player is working out ?

HLN said a few days ago if she gets the dp and doesn't fight it she could be scheduled for 2017.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m

Travis and his brother singing at a family get together... pic.twitter.com/0ls9hJzAx2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie