penalty phase #11

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarlettScarpetta

ScarlettScarpetta When the going gets tough, drink coffee

Agreed.

2. Timber

Timber New Member

The rest of the real Survivor logo always has the phrase - "Outwit, Outlast, Outplay" on it.
    Me thinks that has been JA's mantra thru-out this trial.
    Anyway to play the system and jerk the family & jurors around.
    Ugh!
    JA ... Justice has prevailed and YOU are circling the drain.

3. womblek

womblek New Member

That's the one that was abusive because "well he didn't say please", right?:floorlaugh:

4. kayice

kayice Member

I know these poor jurors only receive 12 bucks a day, have to bring or buy their own lunch. Do they get any reimbursement for gas for all the trips to the court house? Gas went up here 18 cents today! I feel so sorry for them and the family for all the BS tantrums pulled by Arias, causing delays.

5. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

She also did not seem to have a problem cutting Bobby out of her life as he seems to be the only ex she didn't stay "friends" (with benefits?) with.

MOO

6. Ammonitida

Ammonitida New Member

He's a vampire hunter so he definitely surrounded himself with "freaks", like Jodi the slasher.

7. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Travis was their rock and without him they are at a loss.:(

8. Mellinyce

Mellinyce New Member

For someone that is constantly arranging and putting papers in order on the defense table, she sure is messy in her jail cell and iirc in her tiny room in her grams house as well.

9. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, the "flirting" thing that Jodi got all upset about that really was just Travis trying to help a drunk girl who was about to fall down.

This has been the easiest case in the world to prosecute with a defense like she used.

10. oceanblueeyes

Arizona does have a fund set aside for what the court considers long trials and this one surely fits. They can ask the court to reimburse them up to $300 per day for lost wages. They have to submit this after the trial is over though.

IMO

11. InALandFarFarAway

InALandFarFarAway Lah di freakin' dah

If she thinks she's going to get the DP she'll want to make it her decision so what if she finally tells what really happened as graphically as possible so SHE will once again be the center of attention.

Or she could waive all appeals knowing that will delay things because they want to be sure she's competent to make such a decision and she's played her zombied out weirdo role over the last few weeks to make that kind of feasible.

She is not going quietly, whatever happens.

12. travelgal

travelgal New Member

Where can I see JA doing the Sicilian necklace sign to Juan?? I missed it, but I would think the Judge would have something to say about it! Shameful!!

13. Curious Me

Curious Me Who When Where What Why & How

I knew there had to be some payment involved in her bridesmaid gig. I just heard this week that it can cost the bridesmaid $500+ to be part of the wedding party. There's always got to be something in it for JA. She only gives everybody grief is how I see her.

14. oceanblueeyes

And Clancy said she wasn't falling down drunk anyway. She was tipsy. JA always exaggerates everything.

IMO

15. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

Am I the only person that is thinking that the prosecutor has a court order subpoena in right now to show her the art was really so too and if it was so back to herself or was indeed even sold?

I know he would not waste his time he has enough but it made me think about it and laugh.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

16. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

So the DT is going to show some of JA's artwork? I think as punishment for her ridiculous interview last week her DT has decided to let her have her way on a few things ..

17. nightwatch

nightwatch Active Member

this is why sometimes we hear LE say they have problems with eyewitness accounts. :moo:

18. Zuri

Zuri Well-Known Member

When I think of CMJA claiming abuse and neglect as a child AND as an ADULT, I am angry. If anyone was abused and neglected as a child, it was Travis and his siblings. To claim it further as an adult, is reprehensible. JMV

19. Ammonitida

Ammonitida New Member

Yep. Goes to show how desperate that phony was to find examples to support Jodi's characterization of Travis. This further confirms what DeMarte said about the text and IM exchanges between them -- that "inappropriate" texts (arguments) were infrequent and did not show a pattern across time.

20. Timber

Timber New Member

So this "childhood friend" of JA's ... Patricia/Patty/? That was granted the right to have her face blurred out when she testifies for JA's "character".

We've all seen her pix ... In court and various interviews, why the need to cover her face now?
    Did she get PAID by the networks for her appearance on 20/20 or 48 hours (whatever show she was on talking about JA) ??
    She wasn't concerned about showing her face then.
    Just saying ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.