penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Attys are in Judges chamber with JA's friend Patty. Probably telling her what she can and can't say?

From the interviews she's done so far with the media, one has to wonder if she is...........well if you heard her talk, you know where I'm coming from. Let's just say she may have been one of CKJA's buddies helping her with the garden up on the roof when they were teenagers. Not worth getting a TO about. :blushing:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s
Still hWaiting. Nothing newshworthy to report. #JodiArias

Dear Mr Cameraman

Thank you oooooh so much for these lovely zoomed in shots of Juan. A full screen just of him. *love* Screensaver here I come

Gauntlet

Okay, I've been wanting to ask this forEVER but didn't want to appear stupid. So, I'll just get over myself and go ahead and ask ....

How do you take a screen shot? Guess I could go ahead and google it for myself ... okay nevermind :blushing:

I think her DT did that on purpose to rouse sympathy from the jurors. Today's Jodi is not about her beauty but her being sad and fragile. They made it look like she could break even at a gentle touch. It's their last, pathetic attempt, I'd say.

I'd almost venuture to say it was Jodi's idea...

I think her DT did that on purpose to rouse sympathy from the jurors. Today's Jodi is not about her beauty but her being sad and fragile. They made it look like she could break even at a gentle touch. It's their last, pathetic attempt, I'd say.

iirc she wore her hair like that when ALV was on the stand. I guess it's her abused hair-do.

No kidding, as if you're not adult at age 27 for god's sake.

I think the idea is that she would have a lot of years in prison to help other people or whatever, that the jurors would be killing such a young person. Of course, it would have helped if she hadn't killed somebody when she was even younger, and she certainly hasn't made anybody else's life better in the five years since, but I would guess that's what the argument is.

Snoopy, could you elaborate or explain what this means. TIA

Apparently there was a tweet that went out saying friends of Travis' where to speak next.

According to AZ law, friends are not considered "victims", only family, so whoever posted the original tweet, was correcting themselves.

Friends will NOT be speaking.

so were there jurors crying or not? JC of course says no. WAT says yes.

What I'm reading on Twitter, YES the jurors were crying - even 2 men. I don't know how many, but several were emotional.

JC sits way in the back and has said on many occasions that she doesn't have a good view of the jury box, so what does she know.

MOO

Mel

correction:

Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15 4m
UPDATE: PIO just called me back. He now says friends are not victims under AZ law so they will NOT be testifying. He apologizes & so do I!

I think that law needs adjusted. How many of us have friends who are like family? Friends who we are closer to than our actual family? :twocents:

:seeya: Unfortunately, I have to go for a while ... but will check back in later !

:please: Justice for Travis !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member