penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I object to using "she is an artist" as a mitigating factor. I object!

Maybe, CKJA has caved and thrown herself on the mercy of the court, has stated to the Judge she wants death.............one can only hope

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 18s Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see. #FOX10 #JodiArias

Hence the delay, thanks for mentioning that last week Patricia.

JSS has done a very good job on this case! At the end of the day, all that matters is this case won't be overturned. I would rather wait, then have it overturned on appeal. I'm sure the Alexander family would like that as well.

I know a lot of posters seem critical of the judge, but I, too, think she has done a very good job. She doesn't show any type of bias, and she seems very kind and sensitive to the various attorneys, witnesses and jurors in this case. She seems like someone you would enjoy knowing.

Not mom, not dad, not the sister, or the brother. Didn't she say her dumb and stupid sister were very close? (her words, not mine).

Speaks volumes doesn't it.

MOO

Mel

I find it strange. I know her dad is sick but couldn't he have video taped a statement? Her aunt was attacking the Alexander family on FB but where is she for her niece. Granny came and left!

Jodi should not open her trap.

Is Donovan going to testify? :seeya:

I was watching Nurmi's opening - noticed Jodi's mother writing notes - she must be writing a tell all book imo... will make her some $ $ $

Yes .. JC has been trying to get an interview with her since conviction, that's why she was at the jail and then the psyche ward all weekend .. it didn't happen, and now she's put in a request to interview Arias herself .. I doubt that will be granted either .. she's too intrusive and it makes people want to run a mile.

At least she doesn't chase them down@! :floorlaugh:

It's a situation caused by Jodi needing to prove her "lack of family support" while also needing them to testify to what a good little girl she was and how her personality flipped when she met Travis. The Arias Paradox

Yep. Brace yourself for her going into full blown victim mode, abused by everyone, even by the jury. But she forgives them all.

Unacceptable!!

Jodi Arias IS no Artist, she NEVER will be an Artist, she has never had work in a show, she has never taken photographs where I see they have been sold, before this murder. She will never be a photographer, there are no receipts that she was an artist or a photographer....EVER. She will NEVER be these things.

But, she IS a conartist!

TxJan ROCKS!!! She is always doing magnificient transcriptions for us! :bowdown:

She is transcribing Samatha's also.

I am putting them in a Reference Thread linked here - Impact Statements - Steven and Samantha Alexander.

Please go "thank" her and be sure to link it to anyone you see who might want to read it in full context.

It has also been copied to the Media/Timeline thread.

She did AMAZING work for us on the Dylan Redwine thread. She did painstaking organizational work and put together a fabulous timeline. :loveyou:

My thought is that the mom would testify but that for some reason the DT or JA does not want her to. I am reluctant to blame the mom. JMO

Seems to me they are going to throw mom under the bus. It makes no sense to trash mom then put her up to testify on JA's behalf.

While we're waiting...my stepbrother who's a public defender is on like day 3 of defending a schizophrenic who murdered a guy....very bloody scene that he walked around in for a day or so.

Do we expect trial tomorrow? I am home sick and am just watching live feed. Glad I am sick...couldn't have cried like I did at work during this thing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

No court tomorrow :banghead:

From Troy Hayden: Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see #FOX10

Whatever this ridiculous delay is about, Judge Sherrie Stephens needs to absolutely hold a full day of court on Friday to make amends to the family and the jury.
:stormingmad:
All these delays are senseless and designed by the defense team to put Jodi on the stand Monday instead of today. IMO.

They had might as well give it up. Jodi is getting the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆