Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruh roh, idk but looks like threats maybe the least of the DT witness problems

also this can't be the firs time in a hi profile trial received threats?? didn't it happen w/ OJ, Perterson and CA trials too?? is it worse cuz there is just more social media now??? and did it stop any of those witnesses from testifying??

AND another one bites the dust! Anyone that gets close to Jodi, ie: DS, ALV, Geffner, Long Lost Friend Wombat, they all get swallowed up in Jodi Ann Arias' Black Hole....! Winning!

Exactly...where is the evidence of these threats? Come up with a better character witness Nurmi

My issue with Nurmi isn't his constant grasping - it's the fact that he is so darn disrespectful. There is no reason on earth that he needs to be so rude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like Nurmi spent the weekend reading JA support sites & is spewing all the carp they have said there. Intimidating witnesses, threats, JA not getting a fair trial due to media coverage...blah blah blah. Come on Nurmi, spare us.

Wilmott looks like she doesn't believe Nurmi, and is looking at the judge trying to see if she does.

I was thinking this exactly. And also that Wilmott doesn't look the same, almost like she's switched to the other side, mentally and emotionally. Hmmm....

Nurmi drips hypocrisy. "The prosecutor calls names and casts dispersions. Unfair, so mean, not nice." blah blah whine whine yada yada yada

Quick ruling- DENIED

How is a felony drug user (Patti) and ALV (liar) causes for a mistrial?

:moo: they should save this for their first appeal. i again forgot what would happen if there was a mistrial. start all over? this trial has cost over a million dollars and counting.

That right has been ripped away from her Nurmi? She has like seventeen "supporters" behind her, any one of whom could testify on her behalf if they thought that her worthless hide was valuable enough to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288