Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose many here will agree with me on this one,but I am satisfied with the first degree murder conviction -I don't need her to be executed to feel justice has been served.

I agree with you, if that helps. Once that verdict came, I relaxed. I will be fine with either LWOP or DP. I hope she doesn't get life with parole, though. She doesn't deserve parole.

not disputing it.

sputtering water out of my nose.

mercy seriously?

where was the mercy she showed travis?

im just totally disgusted by this whole thing

So happy to actually see the forum up instead of the error page! I didn't have anybody to talk to... sniff!

This is the other argument that I found BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!

I mean, this is the only time she has done this?

Well...yes. That's true. Otherwise, she would be a SERIAL KILLER!!!

I mean, is it just me or is that just...well a WEIRD argument?

Jodi can read and can also speak Spanish, I would imagine there are a lot of other women in prison who could fill that role.

Question- Does any feel that any juror(s) have not heeded the admonition. People (not here) are saying the jury has lied every time Judge SS asks about seeing or hearing anything in the media. Being a juror is a serious task. I don't think they would want to do anything to jeopardize this case. Thoughts?

Let's hope she won't being living with one of us!

Adopt a prisoner program CMCHJA will start to improve her life??

Maybe not the one horrible act, but probably for the 29 others that followed it.

Wilmott nagging about "killing". L.oaded words like 'mercy' and execution'

If there is "value and love from her family", why didn't they take the stand????

Convict has NO VALUE for this world, IMO.

OH-Her little speech made me furious

Esp-when she whipped out that Survivor t-shirt

I was like WOW-DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT JODI

I almost fell off my bed-lol

She may have just supplied the first nail in her coffin with that one! Can you imagine? She tried to be someone else in that speech -- it was not a pleading for mercy because she never used that word -- with her big vocabulary, she doesn't know that little word -- but she failed; she was the same old Jodi.

Sorry about that, the server company decided to fix a problem with a power cycle. Which caused a big problem for the WS post database. Had to rebuild all 9,377,985 posts and their indexes. Took a little time.

To catch everyone up - Jodi Arias still a guilty murdering psycho. Film at 11.

:seeya: Thank Goodness it's up and running again !

LOL ... I was having "hissy fits" all day ... LOL !

:seeya:

I wonder if the jury notices how disrespectable JA is when JM is speaking. She has always completely ignored him speaking and today of all days she continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77