Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljwf22

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Reaction score
I got a message board, said 45 minutes. That was at about 11:30 ish
Me too! I thought that today of all days was a horrible time for maintenance. Please maintain in the wee hours.

I felt so bereft. :facepalm:

Nali87

Reaction score
I think they'll take a couple of days. I have no idea what to expect.

leebee52

Reaction score
I had to laugh when she talked about her drawings, hair donations, book reading club and bogus abuse victim t-shirts. I don't care whether she dies or not at this point, I just want her gone. Off TV....out of the news and never to be heard from or seen again.

deanna82437

The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty o
Reaction score
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 3s

Ok, here we go. Let the deliberations begin (3pm MST) #JodiArias

DairyGirl

Reaction score
I hope the jury shows her mercy. The same mercy she showed Travis.

Mellinyce

Reaction score
Lord I hope jurors realize that ALL murderers start with their first crime...this one was HERS! by injecting herself and leaving evidence behind she got caught before she could do this again!!! please realize this...she may not have been convicted of previous crimes before this one (doggy boy has no one to speak for him) BUT this was just the FIRST one that she happened to get caught cuz she's NOT bright at all. She would have continued had she not been caught...jmo

LotusPawprint

Moderately-known member
Reaction score
Well, I must have missed the whole "begging for the death penalty" portion of today.

Davia18

Verified Human
Reaction score
Jodi did not play the victim :floorlaugh: that may be the funniest thing JW ever said

Great, did I just land into a different trial because the JA trial was based entirely on JA being the VICTIM, did I get lost, dang it, where am I. Some direct me back to the JA case.

pipkins

Reaction score
think the jury will take a few hours - whatever they decide I'll respect their descision!

ohiogirl

Reaction score
I had to laugh when she talked about her drawings, hair donations, book reading club and bogus abuse victim t-shirts. I don't care whether she dies or not at this point, I just want her gone. Off TV....out of the news and never to be heard from or seen again.

You and me both, chicka!

makayla

Reaction score
if I were a juror I would be doing a sprint to the deliberation room to sign that form FAST for death . . . JMHO

deanna82437

The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty o
Reaction score
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 52s

One of the jurors looked at #JodiArias as they left to deliberate, others looked at the Alexander family.

JSR

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri
Reaction score
I love how close the guard gets to Jodi now. They know Jodi is sneaky as hell and are watching her like a hawk.

ShadyLady

Reaction score
Jodi's total presentation:

"I am too pretty too die young!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.