Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw her take out that Tshirt I thought to myself that she just signed her own death warrant.
The T got me too, in all honesty - along with Wilmott's trajectory nonsense. There are plenty of folks around here who grew up in abuse and many more who married into it - our trajectories changed our lives too...but we didn't go on to viciously slaughter anyone. As such, I find it an infuriating argument.

I'm confused: If JA isn't given the Death Penalty - is the only choice Life with the chance for parole after serving 25 years? What happened to the LWOP sentence?

Thanks.

MOO

Sorry Wilmot, but when you murder somebody in cold blood, you don't have any 'value' anymore. The DT is STILL spinning!

eeewwwwwww that was so cheesy...NO she has no value.....NO NONE!!

Well I found JA's alocution bizarre. She was so robotic but that's how she is, no emotion. I was pizzed with the T shirt thing. How dare she lump her self in to true victims of domestic violence. Beyond acceptable for those that have been victims. Her presentation of her life was too little too late as if it matters when we have a family that will look at the same type of pictures with a DEAD family member.

I feel for her family, but it's just not enough, she just didn't sway me. The first time I heard her "plea" I did shed some tears but again that was for Travis and his family. The second time nothing.

JW IMO did do a good job. I was surprised, but again little too late. If they wanted to save her life they should have gone with Borderline Personality Disorder which they did not.

They may have gotten one Juror, but after all these months I doubt this Jury will be hung .

I liked when JW said JA had no self esteem or ego LOL
Um really

Right! She sure seemed to think she is better than "those people" in prison that she'd be "helping"

JW's gonna have to cry here.
Momma Arias didn't get up there and testicry.
Nobody else showed any emotion.
JA's "emotion" is fake.

It all comes down to JW pretending to care about this .

we are back.

Ok a poll for everyone - How many times that JA spoke did you say "Oh no she didn't" :floorlaugh:

HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!

Just watched Arias" speech". Well she should have thought about her family before she set out to kill Travis Alexander.

=========

Wilmott has gotten on my REAL last nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave