Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Not in and of itself, my point in my OP about this topic was that she was trying to say Travis was not the glue, Granny was. Which then led to her statement that Travis indicated on ThanksGiving Day of '07 that Granny was ill and may not have long to live, thus disputing Samantha's claim that Travis' murder did her health in.[/QUOTE's health failed.

Agree. Once again a slam to Travis. Oh and it's not her fault Grandma's health failed.

Lol, that's what I was going to say. I'd be interested to see what some jailhouse employee came up with...orange lipstick, too pale foundation, green eyeliner, blue eye shadow...we thought she was scary before!

Like that movie "She's All That" when the main actress paints the face of one of her bullies in the bathroom like a clown while she is passed out drunk after putting her down yet again! :floorlaugh:

Now isn't that special.......the Pro-CFja camp get's to ask their Princess some incightful questions, my oh my.
:hills:

Lol, I tweeted back to @michaelbkiefer in reply to his tweet about not being the only news outlet interviewing JA with my opinion...

I heard Juan will be interviewed 90 minutes with Troy after the sentencing verdict. I wonder if it's just with Troy or with other journalists?

I think it's 90 minutes after the sentencing verdict.

And she designed that t-shirt!

Anyone can just write "Survivor" in a neat looking font and put it on a shirt and call it a "designed shirt." Really to call that a designed shirt -- :floorlaugh:

it's ok....she is getting herself all prettied up for those waiting on her in the big house....bet they are taking bets on her now....I love it....

gosh darnit, MandyLeigh. I am so in agreement with you I just feel like I have to write in. I would give my hair easily for a cause, but I frankly would be disgusted if I found out my cancer-riddled child had Jodi Arias's hair! Especially just to get off Death Row. Ugh. Where does it stop!?

I hope this makes both of you feel a little better. It is extremely doubtful that Jodi even made a donation to Locks of Love - just another of her big lies, imho.

Instead of a brochure - wouldn't there have been a written acknowledgement for her generous gift(s)?

I too agree that Locks of Love is a wonderful organization.

I had to go to a meeting tonight, did the jury come back? Any news?

Sorry I am still on a rant about the interviews being allowed and the make up. CMJA thinks she's a freakin movie star....what next will they give her a dressing room with lights around the mirror, and poofy slippers to wear and flowers on the table? Maybe she'll star in movies next, at this point nothing would surprise me. There is something very wrong that these interviews are being allowed while the jury is deliberating. Literally makes me sick.
I'm with ya, girl. It's just WRONG on so many levels! The media disgusts me sometimes!

Listening to juror 8 on Dr. D. I can only hope the rest of the jury feels the same way. He said he would have liked to see JA say she was sorry to the Alexander family. He said her plans for recycling, and so forth were silly. He wasn't impressed with anything she said. He didn't like the t-shirt either. Good man juror 8.

Juror #8 needs to stay the heck off the airwaves until this is over! Just like the convict needs to stay in her cell and zip it.

My whole attitude has changed about televising/streaming trials. I think it needs to stop.

And I won't elaborate further. This whole trial is not finished yet, and too many lips are running loose. Very dangerous...

Beth Karas reported that the Jodi is Innocent website states that only a PORTION of the proceeds from the Survivor T-shirt goes toward DV!!!! She lied to the jury....again! She said ALL of the proceeds go to DV! All parties involved in this scam should be prosecuted!

What's more she initially specified the LB women's shelter, and they have insisted they do not want nor do they have any affiliation with her "cause"

Would have been great for juan to point this out!!!!

I bet Large Marge and the rest of the Perryville ladies can hardly sleep tonight, hoping Jodi's life is spared so they can attend Book Club meetings where Inmate Arias can "stimulate conversations of a higher nature."

She says that Sam said that Travis was the glue then in the next sentence says that Travis said gramma was the glue... I took it as a dagger to family like "so whose the glue eh?" I literally grimaced and gave her the ol' Eminem!!

I also think she was trying to make the jury believe she was far more intimately involved with his family than she actually was.

Sorry I am still on a rant about the interviews being allowed and the make up. CMJA thinks she's a freakin movie star....what next will they give her a dressing room with lights around the mirror, and poofy slippers to wear and flowers on the table? Maybe she'll star in movies next, at this point nothing would surprise me. There is something very wrong that these interviews are being allowed while the jury is deliberating. Literally makes me sick.

Poofy slippers with glass heel AND a fluffy pink boa to match the poofy slippers looking like a glamor shot of an old Betty Davis magazine pic..:facepalm:

Jodi gets to give national interviews to reporters that she picked and chose on a long list tonight, each-- one and half hour long? WTF?

I just heard on Dr. Drew's show that the interviews are scheduled to go until midnight AZ time and 3 AM EST. Every network and/or reporter gets 1 1/2 hours for EACH interview.

:dj:

:stormingmad:

:banghead:

:doorhide:

:eek:verreaction:

:trainwreck:

i could not believe that today of all days, i could not get on here. and i even that it pizzed me off. i'm sure this isn't possible, but on days like this, i think the powers that be should cut public access before allowing the board to get so overloaded that long-time members can't get on.

oh well. wow.
The site wasn't down because of overload. They had proper gremlins. and the team worked really hard to get the site back up as fast as they could.

it's ok....she is getting herself all prettied up for those waiting on her in the big house....bet they are taking bets on her now....I love it....

Interviews and makeup crap they will already know she thinks she is a queen and entitled. She may have a surprise waiting. They may already hate her.

I bet Large Marge and the rest of the Perryville ladies can hardly sleep tonight, hoping Jodi's life is spared so they can attend Book Club meetings where Inmate Arias can "stimulate conversations of a higher nature."
I hear the first book will be "Recycling for murderous McNummies" (revised edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member