Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on a death penalty jury case I was able to do just that turn my emotions of because it was not about me it was about the murder and the facts of the case and the law .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Will they be deliberating tomorrow or Monday (Memorial Day)? Also, is there somewhere I can sign up for text alerts?
No--four-day break. If they don't reach a verdict today, then they would return on Tuesday.

Maybe someone should apply Jodi-logic to JA: "Just because you paint doesn't mean you're a painter."

It was so obvious that JA was quoting ALV when she said that. JA is the type of lying that if she can find anyone to agree with her lies she assumes that makes it true. I am sure she couldn't sell the ninja story to anyone but she did get a few professionals to agree that she was battered, had PTSD and that Travis was a pedophile. So therefore it was true.

perhaps they mean nothing to you, but that is not the same as her observations being inaccurate. in fact, BIG, HUGE difference.
She performed this same song and dance number during the guilty phase deliberations and was certain there was a holdout and a hung jury. She couldn't have been more wrong. She is just doing this to create drama, as usual. You don't see Beth Karas trying to 'speculate' about what the jurors are thinking, she reports facts and that's it. JC has become a joke to the majority of the viewing audience. :twocents:

:snail::scale::smiliescale:

Was not happy to see this...long lag..:drumroll:

:banghead: I am STUCK in the house, got wind gusts up to 45 mph, dust blowing everywhere outside, BF has HLN on in the living room, area has been "red flagged" for extreme fire danger, (not the living room, the County! LOL) and I'm going stir crazy!!!! Guess Wild feels the same......
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
hWild is feeling like he is in an insane asylum. #goingCrazy

It's about 2:30 Arizona time, hmm, wondering if the jurors think that if they come back today, they will be criticized for getting it done because of the holiday weekend? Like those people in Florida a few years back?

Stay safe. I remember dust storms when I lived in New Mexico.

Jean c also was spotted stalking the Casey Anthony DT and somehow got herself invited to Casey's acquittal party in a bar. She was seen with a drink in her hand.

CAN YOU GUYS KINDLY STOP BASHING JEAN CASAREZ! It's not funny and it's disrespectful.

Curious in Indiana, the Moon is now in the Sign of the Grim Reaper, having exited Libra of shifting and re-shifting issues and evidence. That change occurred yesterday at 1:56 p.m. in Phoenix and upon entering Scorpio, the Moon of activity went further underground by moving into an intercept. Intercepts are secret & totally hidden, emphasizing and underlining the secret nature of Scorpio. The first planet Moon hit was Saturn r., which was a search of conscience during the evening and night, after court. The next hit occurs today, when Moon arrives at her own Node of consensus at 16° Scorpio. This would bring the jurors together in concerted opinion, still Sign of The Reaper. If jurors should stretch this into tomorrow, Scorpio Moon will oppose Mars in the House of convicted murderer's fate, 10. Jurors have now an ideal situation of total privacy in an appropriate Sign for death penalty consideration.

Thank you so much, Tuba! Do you have a time, in Phoenix, when this arrives today?

IF this jury can't reach a verdict, i worry about a new jury. i just don't like that option and i feel like they'd be LESS prone to give her the DP because they haven't grown to loathe her over 5 months. they'd get a crash course in the case. the DA would make the ultimate decision, i believe----JM's boss. i just think it's risky.

I wonder if the second jury might not be MORE inclined to give her the DP, because they haven't been there during the past 5 months to develop that familiarity with CMJA...

perhaps they mean nothing to you, but that is not the same as her observations being inaccurate. in fact, BIG, HUGE difference.

Jean has already admitted that she gets paid to say sensational things for entertainment. She is not being paid to be accurate or forthcoming and is quite often off the mark and inconsistent in her reporting. I really would not trust a word she says.

I read frequently but (obviously) hardly ever post. Please be gentle.

A few questions:

1. It is my understanding that during jury selection in a death penalty trial the question that is asked is: "Could you vote for the death penalty?" As opposed to: "If you find this person guilty, you will vote for the death penalty." Is that correct?

2. It is also my understanding that this jury has unanimously found CMJA guilty of murder in the first degree, with extreme cruelty. So what they are discussing now is mitigating factors. The difference between life and death?

3. What are they allowed to consider as mitigating factors? Is it limited to age (she was old enough to know better), mental incapacity (I consider her a psychopath, not mentally ill) or other things. Did some members of the jury buy the DV and child abuse stuff? I didn't.

I'm wondering here about mitigating factors. I wonder what they are discussing, because, to me, someone (s) on that jury is seeing mitigating factors.

I do think this jury is doing their job properly, unlike the Pinellas 12 (MOO). They are at least considering the issues and asking questions. If they were not carefully considering and debating the issues before voting for the DP, then they would not be doing their job. Holding someone's life in your hands is a very important decision.

Saffie-

Very good questions. I asked #1 last night, worded differently.

I was confused over whether being DP qualified means you promise to vote death if the verdict is M1. I still don't know......:waitasec:

And Welcome! Even though you aren't "new"!

I have thought about that too. But if so, the REALITY is, she is going to stay IN PRISON for life. No more freedom, no more Cinnabons, Strawberry Frappes, no more computer match forums perusing for wealthy Mormon bachelors, no more sunshine or lounging on beaches, no more peroxide rinses, or french tips. OVER AND DONE WITH. :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail:

I agree. If they are celebrating, it's really short-sighted. Perryville, really any prison, is bad. It's not a college dorm. Her life will be under the complete control of the state. All this control she's exercised for the last five months is GONE. She'll have NO control over ANYTHING. That will be enough to eat away at her. And the living conditions, well from what I have read, are terrible. As they should be for someone like her.

She'll have to completely retreat into her fantasy world in order to survive it.

Just MHOO.

Locks of Love?

More like Ringlets 'n Wrinkles...

Sometimes I don't even think you are watching the same trial:floorlaugh:

...remember in her allocation...one of her "good deeds".

Before this trial my hair was down to my waist. I have donated my hair to locks of love and plan to continue to do so....

Haircut please...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member