Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, verdict or hung jury: Many prayers and warm thoughts for the Alexander family..that they can find peace either way. <3

I have said a prayer. It's so odd that I have prayed that there is a death penalty verdict.

No more future for Travis. No more love from Travis, no more love felt by Travis. So much ripped away from him in a brutal, horrific way.

It's crystal clear. Put her away so she can never be free or enjoy the company of other people ever again. Please. Steven needs to not be afraid for his family, he needs rest.

Attachments

• 397802_342240175879411_911284710_n.jpg
    397802_342240175879411_911284710_n.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 8
  • f_i9JstZ-SWdLYPdkcPcYTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ.jpg
    f_i9JstZ-SWdLYPdkcPcYTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
corundogs
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieHartPI
Troy Hayden &#8207;@troyhaydenfox10 6m
@troyhaydenfox10 The Arias Family is visiting the Grand Canyon .intetesting

WTF???????????

I don't care how long you think it might take...who takes a family vacation stop over to the Grand Canyon, while your daughter is waiting to find out if she lives or dies??

I mean, really...WHO DOES THAT?????????????

I hope that's not true!

How I WISH the Jury knew this....

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio now
The jurors have a question #JodiArias

A QUESTION! Just tweeted

This might be it,,if so I want to Thank all for being here with me as you were for the guilty verdict

Chris Williams@chriswnews

#JodiArias appears to be crying @ the defense table

Chris Williams@chriswnews

#JodiArias appears to be crying @ the defense table

If the Jury Coordinator is there, it is ENTIRELY possible that a ONE hold out refuses to deliberate - and will be dismissed TODAY, and an alternate assigned...

Anahita Sedaghatfar has been wrong about everything about this trial from day one, from Juan alienating the jury to no way would Jodi get a First Degree murder conviction yet there she is talking about how wondrously awesome JW performed during the closing.

lol

She has no street cred.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m
Still no action. Nurmi, Willmott and #JodiArias sitting at desk. Juan still up front getting staple techniques.

Supposedly Jodi is upset about something. Maybe because her family is at the Grand Canyon?

MC Superior Court
courtpio

courtpio The jurors have a question #JodiArias 7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member