Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM should just give her the plea of LWOP and end all her appeals. This needs to end.

Is the judge crying????

I noticed that too. She is either supremely pissed or she's very upset. I can't say I blame her. She's a professional, but she's a human being. Something the killer is not.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: This is a " WIN " for the Convicted Murder !

:banghead::banghead::banghead: WHEN will Travis -- and his Family -- EVER EVER EVER get Justice ?

:please::please::please: for Mr. Martinez !

:please::please::please: for Travis Family !!!

Un. Freaking. Believable.

I certainly hope we find out the numbers. I want to know how many couldn't go for the correct decision. I want to know WHY they couldn't take the break and take this serious. Obviously someone had their heels dug in and I want to know how many have mud on their heels.

I WANT TO KNOW how many off that jury couldn't render the DP and now why the family has to go through absolute HELL all over again.

Disgusted, just disgusted. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

someone tweeted this:

Leahtron ‏@leahmrb 4m
The judge is crying too. This is not good..

was the true?

:tears: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :tears:

Praying for the Alexander Family... This has to be devastating for them.

I hope the "hold outs" feel like crap when they see what a monster they have protected. I am SO ANGRY right now!!!!!

Well... who knows I got a Fed Jury Duty request.. these things usually comes in groups..

Maybe they'll request me for that jury pool!

I feel exhausted thinking about what's ahead.

why we are upset but I think ALOT of people here are forgetting something very important, SHE'S STILL CONVICTED OF 1ST DEGREE MURDER.

In some states, without the DP as an option, this is a huge win. We should still be celebrating. She's not walking free, she's a convicted felon. This jury did everything they could, we should be thanking them, not cursing them. I'm a little shocked at some of these responses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member