Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by SoSueMe, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whack A Mole

Whack A Mole New Member

Three signs from my dog's point of view that we're taking a car ride....
    1. Mom brushes her teeth and she smells minty fresh.
    2. Mom puts in her partial to cover her pumpkin smile.
    3. Mom changes into clean sweat pants.

Dog is now waiting by the door to go bye bye. How did this dog get so flippin smart? LOL. Back in a while. No verdict till I get home......

2. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

*Lightning strike moment*

I am about a thousand posts behind, so again, if it's already been said here, sorry!

I am watching the Troy interview, and she is again blaming Nurmi for not putting Mom on the stand.

Even though I never want to see her again once she is finally moved to the Big Girls Hotel, the thought of a possible future trial for inadequate counsel is just delicious to me!
    Thinking of OJ....imagine her having to come in to court in prison duds and chains. And Nurmi & JW (and maybe even Maria) getting on the stand to talk about all the BS she is spewing now. I hope KN and JW are keeping absolute immaculate record of everything going on behind closed doors at this point, they are going to need it.
    The thought of this occuring gets me through the shite I am putting up with while waiting for the jury to put her down for good :please:

3. snowshuze

snowshuze Well-Known Member

Haterz. We are legion.

:D

4. SoCalBuck

SoCalBuck New Member

Funny, I also got a TO for a typo. I hit the "H" key instead of the "J" key when typing Jodi.

A little over sensitive are they here...??

5. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

:floorlaugh: Sounds like he may dumpster dive for presents. Just say thank you and toss it when he is gone.

6. kayice

kayice Member

https://twitter.com/search?q=abc ryan owens&src=typd

Ryan Owens deserves kudos for asking Arias why she keeps talking. And calling her out on make-up, showing her jail stripes when she said not to...lol, not saying she's sorry. Welcome to "hater-hood", Ryan.

7. websurfer

websurfer Active Member

what will we all do? once this trial ends? What is the next one?The one we want to discuss ?

8. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

I can't wait for tweets from the courtroom today when the jury is convened. I want to know how they are dressed. Casual or business like? To me, that will tell the tale as to whether we get a verdict today. If not today, the tomorrow for sure because don't you just know these jurors are ready to be DONE with this crap? IMO there is no way on God's green earth they will want to come back after Memorial Day weekend. If it were me, I would go through midnight if it meant getting to a decision.

9. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

That interview was classic. I give him "props". (What is the cool word for props?)

10. JayB12

JayB12 New Member

Well, if I were a patient in need of an organ and knew it was coming from her, I would roll the dice and hope for another donor knowing full well that my decision could result in death. My body would most likely reject her organs anyway.

11. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

Sounds like he just rummaged through his storage places for your gifts. Guess that made you feel super special.

12. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Oh No. Sorry to hear about the flooding.

13. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

They Betrayed her? :what: The CKJA is so deluded by her own arrogance that she believes everyone owes her something. She's so special, don'tchaknow.

It's just like Juan said, she thinks she's "entitled" to special treatment and consideration. It's that inflated sense of entitlement of hers , imo, that was the primary catalyst for her violent, vicious slaughter of Travis. :stormingmad:

This kind of statement from her tells me that she imagines some kind of special bond :shakehead: with this jury that she thinks entitles her to their loyalty. They'd better lock this woman up and throw away the key. This kind of personality disorder, this kind of crazy, just doesn't go away. Very, very scary.

14. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

A lot of people are saying Andrea Schneiderman (sp) but I haven't followed that one at all.

I'm thinking I might need a break after this.

15. gillygrl

gillygrl New Member

Canned ham headed celebs.:floorlaugh:
    Confession: I didn't watch all of Jodi's elocution. I stopped when she mentioned her "red-headed phase" or whatever...Like she's trying to be cute? I was overwhelmed by a big wave of sadness, and went to lay down. I don't know what it was. She was so pathetic and really just a shell of a human being. I was sad for the Alexanders, the jury, the dt and not exactly sad for JA, but sad to think a human being was reduced to that. I don't know what it was...I don't even care what her sentence is anymore...
    So thanks for the belly laugh sleuth.

16. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY Active Member

I am in between DC and Baltimore. Hasn't this weather been nuts? I feel like Mother Nature is a Cybil(split personality) lol.

17. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

Zimmerman trial coming up in June, I think.

18. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

I got up this AM and was vastly reassured that a prison full of Godless ignorant murderers will soon be getting assistance from JA. JA to the rescue!

If she get the DP does that mean she won't help the prison?

19. JayB12

JayB12 New Member

IMO...trying to get you hooked on weed so he could mooch off you.

The batteries, however, well...that is just a solidly practical gift. No conspiracy theory there.

20. AnonymousD

AnonymousD Custom User Title goes here

I just wanted to come in & hug you guys (& WS in general). Yesterday I was so fidgety without WS play by play while I was at work! I was afraid something hinky was going to happen like it did on Monday with KN throwing his tantrum & I wouldn't know because I didn't have you guys!

I missed you all!

Prayers to the jury & TA's family today while the jury is deciding the killer's fate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.