Penis string man 'used genitals like a puppet'

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Linda7NJ, May 23, 2009.

1. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

Penis string man 'used genitals like a puppet'

A man has been arrested in Washington state for standing over an air conditioner intake using his genitals as a puppet.

Police were called by residents of an apartment complex in Federal Way, Washington, after they saw the man standing above the air intake wearing only an unbuttoned shirt.
    According to the police report, he 'was apparently manipulating' his penis using a piece of string, 'like a puppet.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/articl...ke_a_puppet&in_article_id=670278&in_page_id=2

2. Loading...

3. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Active Member

This guy surely must watch "Reno 911" on which there is a character who "performs" at street fairs, in the park, etc.

In one episode the guy is busted for conducting a "puppet shows" in a local park which feature a certain part of his puppetmaster anatomy as a "puppet".

In another episode he appears at a local street fair and is busted for having an exhibit involving "feeling a snake". The guy is standing there with a fairly large cardboard box on shoulder straps situated down in front of his lower anatomy. There is a little "curtain" across the front of the cardboard box. He invites one of the Reno sherrifs to reach their hand into the box to "feel the snake".

They arrest him, of course!

4. akashana

akashana New Member

ROTFLMAO! It's the "d!ck in a box" guy! Oh, my lord, I needed that laugh!

5. Thinaire

Thinaire New Member

I LOVE-love Reno 911!!!! :clap:

6. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

Um... my first introduction to the West End (London's version of Broadway) while pouring over shows to buy tickets to, was to come across adverts for a show called Puppetry of the Penis. It wasn't a sex show, it was a legitimate stage show. It went on to have a successful run as an off-Broadway show, in the US. I'm not kidding ya! LoL (and NO... I did not go see it... I'm a prude. ) All kind of crazy names popped up... like wiener wizardry... and a book calls it the art of Genital Origami. LoL

*loves Reno 911, too*

I guess the pervs of the world will find whatever they can to extend their perviness. I know if a Wiener Wizard popped his puppet wand out at me, his puppeteering would see his main attraction chopped off. :)

7. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

My sons watch Reno 911, lol I don't. It is on as I pass through the livingroom though while they are rolling around on the furniture and floor with their buddies laughing hysterically.

The amount of entertainment that boys and men can get from the genitals ...is....dumbfounding to this little old lady! LOL

8. BeavisMom62

BeavisMom62 No, Butthead is NOT here!!

Oooookay.....

9. DollyPardonMe

DollyPardonMe New Member

10. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Penis is just a funny word and a good comedy word too.

Not a fan of Reno 911 but I get the concept as to why the men love it.

I do love the "Dick in a box". LMAO.

Dolly, I will enter at my own risk but don't hurt me please!!

Gozgals

11. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Oh-- That's Toooooo Funny. Thanks for the Penis Laugh...

I have to send that out to some folks.

Gozgals