Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSNBC has live coverage showing Jerry getting into car and driving there.

May take time to read through all charges and get verdict for each one.

We won't know the outcome until all verdicts are read and jury is released.

I guess Sandusky has left his house?

Mark Dent @mdent05 2m
Jerry #Sandusky is leaving his house now pic.twitter.com/09xMq60s
Retweeted by cvmikesisak

Are they sure it's not his brother wearing a bandana over his face and pretending to be him?

(hehehehehehe!)

Fox is reporting live.

How about French Burnt Peanuts? I can't find those any where for my dh.

Dont be. The infamous Pinellas Clueless are as rare as hen's teeth.

99.9% of jurors get it right!

imo

BBM. :floorlaugh:

And you're so right. Most of the time the jury system works. The Anthony debacle was an epic fail.

ThoughtFox, you are so good, keeping things real & serious while the rest of us jitter all over the place. :rose:

Oh man. Glad i was able to get back here :please:

Holy crap! I'm so nervous!!

Lets hold virtual hands!

I'm scared. Out at happy hour. Teared up hearing there is a verdict. Please God! Those boys have suffered enough. Their life was hard enough before that pig molested them. He really deserves to die. I'm sorry. But to destroy such vulnerable children like that!

I wonder how it was for JS to walk out of the house that I'm sure he knows he will never see again?

OT every one is mentioning old vintage candy haven't seen swedish fish mentioned!!!

Peeps, we've been here throughout this thing, and we're going to experience the verdict together too.

Please, no matter what is announced or how you feel about it, remember to be respectful of one another and of the jurors and witnesses.

I doubt that what we are about to hear will make every poster on these threads completely happy. But I know that we can continue to post thoughtfully and respectfully while we absorb what the jury decided.

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

Agreed, although the tweets about the sunset and the men in black suits strike me as odd. Perhaps they have been passing a flask around. Just sayin.:needdrink:

------------------
I wouldnt blame them.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members