Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about the same Mike?

I think so, McQueary, right?

I found what I remembered reading.

I don't actually recall any reports of McQueary voluntarily coming forward, but I am beyond exhausted with work not to mention, as I said, emotional.

"A state investigator also testified that authorities heard about a key witness, assistant coach Mike McQueary, through an anonymous email to Centre County prosecutors."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8701038

#Sandusky will be in protective custody for now, his attorney said
by sganim via twitter 9:55 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaexG9jD

eta: With that news, I'm out for the night... I will crawl into my comfy bed knowing that old Jer will be laying down on a thin mattress, with a lousy pillow and no air conditioning. I'm sure he'll have his first night of uncertainty, of being at the mercy of others, of relying upon the unreliable. Lights out!

Here's a little info for Dottie to put on the fridge so she can refer to it a zillion times-- if, that is, she intends to visit him. I imagine they're both a little sick of each other at this point in time, but she's got to remember, now Jerry can't do ANYTHING by himself! He NEEDS her more than ever... to buy phone minutes, give him money for commissary, all that carp.

[ame="http://prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184402"]Visiting Information for SCI Camp Hill - Prison Talk[/ame]

(isn't it amazing that "strays" and "throwaway" people can read, comprehend, and follow all those instructions?! And YOU thought YOU were strict. Not even!)

'Night everyone! :eek:fftobed:

I don't actually recall any reports of McQueary voluntarily coming forward, but I am beyond exhausted with work not to mention, as I said, emotional.

"A state investigator also testified that authorities heard about a key witness, assistant coach Mike McQueary, through an anonymous email to Centre County prosecutors."

No, he did not but I give him credit for telling the truth. He didn't lie like others and he took heat. It just sucks so much that he didn't do more but in the end, he manned up. V2 finally got some justice.

A jury who listened to testimonies, looked over the evidence, and got it right. Imagine!

Thank you, Pennsylvania 12. Job well done. Now the judge has to do the right thing.

Thank you, yes, I stepped in here in the middle of this but still MM saw what he saw, reported it and the authorities chose brush it under the rug. It's cut and dry that JS is a serial predator. There is no arguing this fact. What is important now is making sure that history doesn't repeat it self.

My battery on my nook while on a vacation retreat is about to go down. So I will be very short and succint. From all of us who have been sexually abused and have carried our secret for DECADES...thank you to the victims who spoke up fot those of us who could not and did not! GOD BLESS YOU,

Jerry Sandusky is the poster child to child molestation; like Lori Drew is to bullying, Seung-Hui Cho is to mass murder, Ted Bundy is to serial killing, Fred Phelps is to religious extremism, Bernie Madoff is to Ponzi Scheme, Osama bin Laden is to terrorism, and Adolf Hitler is to genocide.

I would like to solicit every WSer who reads this post to thank those that came foward...they made it stop! I am humbeled by thier courage, and thank them from the bottom of my heart!

ETA?..I am seeing line after line since the verdict with the abuser being recognized,, would like more with recognition of victims. Went through then and now with Caylees name getting secondary,,,, let us not let that happen again with these boys then men wh were anonomous. But let us not forget they are there paving the road for many.

WOW!!! Been out all evening/night at a concert ... just got home and heard the news...WOW!!! Gotta lot of catching up to do (think I was on page 18 when I left) but so so so happy this jury did the right thing.

No, he did not but I give him credit for telling the truth. He didn't lie like others and he took heat. It just sucks so much that he didn't do more but in the end, he manned up. V2 finally got some justice.

Respectfully, I give Mike McQueary NO CREDIT. He saw a little boy getting raped, And did NOTHING to stop it. I find his inaction, and that of his father, Paterno, Curley, Schultz, and the 2 janitors as reprehensible as Jerry's actions. Jerry was driven by some sick, demented urge or craving or whatever. These "men" were driven by cowardice and greed.
All he did was tell the truth when asked. If that was your son in the shower with Jerry, would you feel the same way about Mike McQueary?
The mandated reporter laws need to be changed, IMO, in all 50 states. Instead of just "kicking it upstairs", mandated reporters ought to be required to personally go to LE, and for colleges and universities, that LE agency ought to be state or county LE, not the agency connected to the institution (Schultz was head of Penn State's UPD at the time of the shower incident).
JMO, and sorry for ranting.

So sorry for quoting my own post: but I believe this is proof that the Wife, and Mother......ALWAYS knows! Totally gives me the skivvies that Jerry "the child molester" may have been grooming his OWN grandson :mad:,And Matt's wife knew what happened ro him also....
What's was even more alarming to me in this article was this:

"On May 3, 2003, State College police were called to Matt’s home for a trespassing complaint, according to a police source. Jerry Sandusky had been told he wasn’t welcome there, but had come over anyway, the source said. Jerry Sandusky told an officer he was trying to get back a carpet cleaner, and after he was given the appliance, he left, according to the source.

As soon as Sandusky was arrested in November, Thomas asked the court to bar Matt from taking her children to visit their grandfather. She later issued a statement saying her son was seeing a therapist because after her children told her Sandusky had “inappropriately touched” her young son.

The therapist “could not rule out that Jerry Sandusky was grooming my son for sexual abuse,” she wrote, and said she opposed any visitation allowed by the court."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/03/jerry_sandusky_adopted_son_had.html

I am a survivor and I will not speak negatively about MM. I can picture myself in the position that he would have been in at the time. I am 100% positive that if he could turn back time and take a baseball bat to JS when he saw what he saw he would do it.

So sorry for quoting my own post: but I believe this is proof that the Wife, and Mother......ALWAYS knows! Totally gives me the skivvies that Jerry "the child molester" may have been grooming his OWN grandson :mad:,And Matt's wife knew what happened ro him also....[/

Yes, the typical brush it under the rug family. The reason why generation after generation have gotten away with murder of the soul.

I am so...so....glad that it stops here today!

No more denial....

i passed out at 6:30 pm with HLN on! i woke up an hour ago and i'm happy for the news! :rocker:

I don't know, the yellow really matches his belly! :floorlaugh:

I am a survivor and I will not speak negatively about MM. I can picture myself in the position that he would have been in at the time. I am 100% positive that if he could turn back time and take a baseball bat to JS when he saw what he saw he would do it.

Sure, now that everyone knows he saw a child getting raped, and didn't try to stop it.

Respectfully, I give Mike McQueary NO CREDIT. He saw a little boy getting raped, And did NOTHING to stop it. I find his inaction, and that of his father, Paterno, Curley, Schultz, and the 2 janitors as reprehensible as Jerry's actions. Jerry was driven by some sick, demented urge or craving or whatever. These "men" were driven by cowardice and greed.
All he did was tell the truth when asked. If that was your son in the shower with Jerry, would you feel the same way about Mike McQueary?
The mandated reporter laws need to be changed, IMO, in all 50 states. Instead of just "kicking it upstairs", mandated reporters ought to be required to personally go to LE, and for colleges and universities, that LE agency ought to be state or county LE, not the agency connected to the institution (Schultz was head of Penn State's UPD at the time of the shower incident).
JMO, and sorry for ranting.
I am beginning to think everyone over 21 should be a mandated reporter! :waitasec:
Just like failing to render aid at the scene of an accident!
The ONLY reason I didn't say 16 or 18 is because despite the "legal" age to drive or vote or serve in the Military they are still "kids" and often still being "victimized"
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member