Pennsylvanian Prostitute charged paedophiles $60 to molest her daughter

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by gregjrichards, Jul 13, 2017.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

"A prostitute in Pennsylvania has been accused of charging men $60 to molest her seven-year-old daughter and touch their underwear.

Rebecca Lynn Shadle, was arrested on Thursday in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, after an anonymous tip was made through ChildLine.

The girl was taken away from her and placed in to foster care six months ago because of a separate complaint.

They also have an arrest warrant for Brian Spillar, 49, but have not been able to track him down."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...charged-men-touch-daughter.html#ixzz4mk7KLq9E

Horrific case!

The police are seeking information about the whereabouts of these monster men.

2. Loading...

3. Renee110

Renee110 New Member

That poor little girl is old enough to remember this for the rest of her life. My Gosh how does any parent not have a maternal or paternal instinct? I would kill someone hurting ANY kid let alone mine....

4. Meryl12

Meryl12 New Member

The mother looks as though she may be a few cents short of a dollar. The article says the daughter was put into foster care for other reasons before these issues arose so that tells us that parental problems already existed.

5. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I hope she gets some serious prison time, but I doubt she will.

6. Renee110

Renee110 New Member

This, but I REALLY hope she doesn't get back custody.

7. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/brian+spillar/G2197748911406619767 Hopefully they locate him soon, along with the other piece of garbage they're looking for, and lock all 3 of them up.