An elderly widow has died after a microwaveable 'herbal pillow', used to keep her warm at night, caught fire while she was in bed. Grandmother Doreen Ghiloni, 82, died in hospital of a suspected heart attack after suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation. The coroner's office is investigating the tragedy, which may have been caused by Mrs Ghiloni accidentally overheating the warming bag in the microwave. Her family have warned people using the increasingly popular 'comforters' to carefully follow the instructions when heating them up. More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eat-pack-used-keeping-warm-catches-sleep.html Poor she and poor family who have lost her. how sad she was given this pack to help her from being scalded by a hot water bottle. this microwaveable heat pack problem must be sorted! i have one and i take it to bed myself.