Perp on the forums

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've started threads about this before because it's something that interests me. I believe that JonBenet's killer would not be able to resist the forums and may well have posted on them.

I've asked the question before - would the killer post as RST or RDI?

Elsewhere, a poster called Dave is getting himself tied on knots over this. He thinks the killer would "ally himself with the BORG" and

He would take a viewpoint diametrically opposed to whatever the truth is --- just as he did in the ransom note where he displayed complete disregard and lack of any respect for the truth.
http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1831.html#24

These two statements contradict each other coming from a staunch Ramsey supporter like Dave.

In the ransom note, the writer pointed away from the Ramseys. All aspects of the crime which are definitely known to be related to the killer... point away from the Ramseys. - the "small foreign faction", demanding ransom money, killing by garotte.

All of these point to an intruder. So if Dave thinks the killer would take a position "diametrically opposed to the truth" then this would actually suggest a Ramsey did it. If the kiler was playing games, he sure didn't play them against the Ramseys very well. If his objective was to frame the Ramseys, he could have done that much more effectively by omitting the ransom note and the garotte.

I personally believe the killer is someone who likes to play games and I think this person would post both as BORG and as RST on the forums.

Like many others, I believe the killer was someone close to Jonbenet - or at least someone she knew. I think that person may well have adopted a public RST position and then played BORG games as well.

I think one of the perp's games is sort of taking JonBenet's place (doesn't feel as loved as she was?) sleeping in her bed at Charlevoix and trying to get attention from PR during the Grand Jury by phoning her a lot, obviously nervous about the G.J. (Yes, I think PR would be the only one with motive to write the Patricia Letters.)

He may have some kind of identity problem. (Example, book Three Christs of Ypsilanti, which is a Michigan university town with a mental hospital, by, I think, Rokeach. The three guys were overcompensating for feelings of inferiority by convincing themselves they were Christ or God. )

Sociopaths, according to an article that probably still comes up if you google the word, are always failures, trying to make others failures, become very skilled liars, from lots of practice. Can get their victim fired and themselves promoted.

A famous singer-actor who was kicked out of one denomination because someone was evidently spying on him and accused him of social drinking used to say the devil is schizophrenic. He's a sociopath for sure. The word replaced psychopath.

Interesting Jayelles, I can think of a couple of posters who might fit that bill.

Also posters who have obviously changed their hats and came back again with their new clothing on. Game players for certain in my book.

I still have my same olde hat, but do watch folks with the eyes of a pouncing cat.

I only post here, and do not even read at the other forums.
I tried out a forum way back when it was NEW, but a person whom I thought was indeed a friend turned out to be as they say NOT.

Gee IF I came back with a NEW hat, I could say I lived in Brooklyn, and I could type with an accent. OR IF I was well schooled in computers I could have my old hat as an 'official' member, and post with a NEW 'official' member NEW hat. Thats what happened with one of my 'two' supposed friends, back when I was STUPID about 'online folk'.

I no longer 'forge' friendships online, lovely sounding people have PM'd me, nice BUT no personal definitive information passes between us. I learned the HARD way.

Yes, I do think that people involved in the murder in some way 'SHOW UP' online.

Fortunately I cannot be diverted, I do feel the R's were involved in some major way.

Jayelles said:
I've started threads about this before because it's something that interests me. I believe that JonBenet's killer would not be able to resist the forums and may well have posted on them.

I've asked the question before - would the killer post as RST or RDI?

Elsewhere, a poster called Dave is getting himself tied on knots over this. He thinks the killer would "ally himself with the BORG" and

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1831.html#24

These two statements contradict each other coming from a staunch Ramsey supporter like Dave.

In the ransom note, the writer pointed away from the Ramseys. All aspects of the crime which are definitely known to be related to the killer... point away from the Ramseys. - the "small foreign faction", demanding ransom money, killing by garotte.

All of these point to an intruder. So if Dave thinks the killer would take a position "diametrically opposed to the truth" then this would actually suggest a Ramsey did it. If the kiler was playing games, he sure didn't play them against the Ramseys very well. If his objective was to frame the Ramseys, he could have done that much more effectively by omitting the ransom note and the garotte.

I personally believe the killer is someone who likes to play games and I think this person would post both as BORG and as RST on the forums.

Like many others, I believe the killer was someone close to Jonbenet - or at least someone she knew. I think that person may well have adopted a public RST position and then played BORG games as well.

Jayelles,

Interesting thought. I would think the perp would be drawn to the online forums.

If only to keep up on the latest theories, just in case, someone has found a smoking gun.

If the perp is an intruder then the perp has to promote a RDI theory, otherwise an IDI.

The only other reason for posting might be to point up inconsistencies in theories that invalidate the perp's favored one?

There is scope for the conspiracy theory, which might involve non-ramseys, assisting and promoting an IDI or attempting to obsfucate and confuse current forensic evidence.

To engineer a deception on this basis suggests planning and awareness beyond that of the ordinary perp!

The Ramsey's promotion of their own innocence extends to media appearances and documentaries. So I see no reason why they should not also have a JonBenet forum somewhere, administrated by someone else, but they act as the puppet master?

Well this
the "small foreign faction", demanding ransom money, killing by garotte.

What is interesting is that the ransom note did not say JonBenet will be asphyxiated, but beheaded which is salient given she was discovered with the garrote around her neck.

If the RN had been composed after she had been garroted, why not refer to this as a warning rather a beheading?

"I personally believe the killer is someone who likes to play games and I think this person would post both as BORG and as RST on the forums."

Jayelles,

I agree with your statement above. If (and that's a big if),the perp is on the boards,he/she is finding it very amusing,but also I think the perp is cautiously taking a lot in,and as you say playing both sides.I also believe the perp feels very confident after all these years,that he/she will never be caught. And sometimes feeling too confident,can be one's down fall.

That's the thing, isn't it? No one really knows who the others are here, do we?

One thing's sure: Dave and I are not the same person! Just to clear that up.

SuperDave said:

Of that I had absolutely no doubt :)

Here's another question:-

The perp has gotten away with murder. He/she has outwitted everyone. Is he/she pleased as punch? Or just mightily relieved?

How would a pleased as punch person act?

How would a relieved not to be caught person act?

Toltec said:
The perp is dead...can no longer "post".

That's my feeling on it.

You might get away with it in this life...but not the next one.

SuperDave said:

No, we sure don't know who the others are.

I've always thought that some of the posters had to be friends with the Ramsey's or the Ramsey's. You know the ones who try and explain away everything. Some things I can see, but not everything. I have no reason to want the R's (any of them) to be guilty of this crime. In fact, I think it would be nice if the last thing little Jonbenet saw, before her life being snuffed out, wasn't a family member or friend of the family.

I personally think the family and friends would be the ones who are in the Ramsey's weren't involved group.

Jayelles said:
Here's another question:-

The perp has gotten away with murder. He/she has outwitted everyone. Is he/she pleased as punch? Or just mightily relieved?
He/she/it is just horizontal.

She outwitted you, but not me.

Paradox said:
He/she/it is just horizontal.

She outwitted you, but not me.

--->>>Camper says, please include the BPD, the Grand Jury, and Alex Hunter in that group photo of the outwitted.

Camper said:
--->>>Camper says, please include the BPD, the Grand Jury, and Alex Hunter in that group photo of the outwitted.

Spoken like a true non-student of the case. Some in the BPD wanted an arrest.

Paradox said:
Spoken like a true non-student of the case. Some in the BPD wanted an arrest.
Not speaking for Camper, here, but I do have to say this. She has pointed out (at least) two very interesting points to me. Re: the missing Christmas video, and the idea that the DNA could have come from JB's panties brushing against the front of the commode. I'd call her an open-minded student of the case. I also think that thinking outside of the box, as Camper is not afraid to do, will get us somewhere.

That box was folded, put on a back shelf and forgotten long ago.

Re: the missing Christmas video...

Would that show some conflict within the family that day? Wasn't there some issue regarding a bike?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back