Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

I see a few Prickly Ash seeds. This I guess must have been February or March.

Northern Prickly-ash

Interesting.

The foliage is otherwise very green, and quite a lot of it? If you're correct about Feb-March based on the seeds and their stage of development, I would think this rules out locations like New Hampshire and New York...It is far too green/lush/filled out otherwise for that time of the year, IMO, having lived in both states.

Interesting.

The foliage is otherwise very green, and quite a lot of it? If you're correct about Feb-March based on the seeds and their stage of development, I would think this rules out locations like New Hampshire and New York...It is far too green/lush/filled out otherwise for that time of the year, IMO, having lived in both states.

I made my assumption based on the amount of seeds I see. And no berries visible. But I'm not a botanist.

Edit: those two flowers bottom left are Prickly Ash flowers! Must be autumn then!

Prickly ash - flowering time, description, seasonal development and general distribution in New York

Last edited:
What is this? Bite mark?

Furthermore, there's a lot going around the head. Beside some sort of strings, there's this discrepancy re the hair. Not sure if this is blurring done by LE or indicative of something poured on the hair. Could also unfortunately be blood.

Attachments

• IMG_20220511_192525.jpg
    IMG_20220511_192525.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 71
Yikes Daphne...

Where he liked to strangle people repeatedly, it seems possible the marks on the neck could be a related injury?

Yikes Daphne...

Where he liked to strangle people repeatedly, it seems possible the marks on the neck could be a related injury?
Could be but I think bite marks. Pinched the skin with his teeth.

Changing the settings I saw a bulging vein on the left upper arm and both on the forehead and next to the nose. Imo the person was still alive when this picture was taken.

I've come into this thread very late, and honestly don't know a lot about this, but when I looked at the last photo above by @Daphne1972 I'm wondering if the legs in the photo are someone else's? Has that been raised at all?
Yup. I raised the idea that Alcala may have photographed himself with his timed shutter release. If you read back you can see it's been batted around. I'm not too sold on it now but it's a forever unproveable maybe.

Yup. I raised the idea that Alcala may have photographed himself with his timed shutter release. If you read back you can see it's been batted around. I'm not too sold on it now but it's a forever unproveable maybe.
Unless the pic is indeed cropped and LE has an idea. The ratio of film roll is 4:5 or 8:10. I need to check the ratio of the photo to see if it's been cropped.

Done! Ratio is about 0.75 versus the regular 0.8

Last edited:
Unless the pic is indeed cropped and LE has an idea. The ratio of film roll is 4:5 or 8:10. I need to check the ratio of the photo to see if it's been cropped.

Done! Ratio is about 0.75 versus the regular 0.8
Yes. Which has been one of the maddening aspects of the discussion through the years on many a picture. The cops could settle a lot of questions about what would have been plain to see in the cropped-out areas. My tendency has been to assume that any cropped-out chests are female if the crop seems otherwise unnecessary. The cops know, but we don't know when if ever they're going to tell us what they haven't seen fit to thus far.

We might have learned something new had Rodney not pled guilty to the charges in New York as a non-cooperating tactic to get back to California for his death penalty appeal. He spared himself some lost time and the prosecution was spared making two capital murder case arguments. Now he's been given a non-appealable death sentence, so we can't expect too much from here on out.

Yes. Which has been one of the maddening aspects of the discussion through the years on many a picture. The cops could settle a lot of questions about what would have been plain to see in the cropped-out areas. My tendency has been to assume that any cropped-out chests are female if the crop seems otherwise unnecessary. The cops know, but we don't know when if ever they're going to tell us what they haven't seen fit to thus far.

We might have learned something new had Rodney not pled guilty to the charges in New York as a non-cooperating tactic to get back to California for his death penalty appeal. He spared himself some lost time and the prosecution was spared making two capital murder case arguments. Now he's been given a non-appealable death sentence, so we can't expect too much from here on out.
The cropping could also have been done because of an exposed crotch. Or severe injuries.

But a more androgynous woman could also be the person. And not a man. I had proposed the woman on the bench with redhead girl (with ligularia gigantica behind them) . On further inspection, the nose doesn't match up. We're looking for a person with a high round forehead, a straight nose with a high nose bridge, pronounced eyelids and under eye area and light ish colored eyebrows.

It was said here on Ws that tall girl in blue bikini (the same as the girl on lap of Alcala and the girl in the NYC place in underpants and a bowl of food in her hand and the girl in front of a Christmas tree) has been identified; yet her features are similar to the foliage person.

Highly frustrating that there's not an official list with exclusions btw.

On a different note, I always thought that Cynthia Libby who has come forward was the crouching girl in blue shirt. But it's the redhead with the green wall behind her.

Another person who has come forward is Liane Leedom, the girl with pale summer dress in the chair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-16-15-08-07-780_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-16-15-08-07-780_com.android.chrome.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2022-05-16-15-17-11-376_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-16-15-17-11-376_com.android.chrome.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ht_HBPD24_le_210105_1609889736013_hpEmbed_11x16_608.jpg
    ht_HBPD24_le_210105_1609889736013_hpEmbed_11x16_608.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 11
The cropping could also have been done because of an exposed crotch. Or severe injuries.

But a more androgynous woman could also be the person. And not a man. I had proposed the woman on the bench with redhead girl (with ligularia gigantica behind them) . On further inspection, the nose doesn't match up. We're looking for a person with a high round forehead, a straight nose with a high nose bridge, pronounced eyelids and under eye area and light ish colored eyebrows.

It was said here on Ws that tall girl in blue bikini (the same as the girl on lap of Alcala and the girl in the NYC place in underpants and a bowl of food in her hand and the girl in front of a Christmas tree) has been identified; yet her features are similar to the foliage person.

Highly frustrating that there's not an official list with exclusions btw.

On a different note, I always thought that Cynthia Libby who has come forward was the crouching girl in blue shirt. But it's the redhead with the green wall behind her.

Another person who has come forward is Liane Leedom, the girl with pale summer dress in the chair.
Unclear if the police are still trying to identify people from the storage locker at this point, and if so, which. I'm resigned that we'll never get the answers to most of the questions we've raised here.

I tend to see her everywhere. Not so much here, though. The little splash of sunlit hair near the ground gleams red like Helmet Girl's.
Imo that's not hair but a termite eaten tree stump. The hair is resting on a wooden makeshift platform.
Could also be rusted metal btw.

Close up of imo tree stump plus editing.

Attachments

• IMG_20220515_231158.jpg
    IMG_20220515_231158.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Imo that's not hair but a termite eaten tree stump. The hair is resting on a wooden makeshift platform.

Color me not stumped. :) Still looks like a bit of red hair catching the sun's rays.

Attachments

• Red Hair.jpg
    Red Hair.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 28
Color me not stumped. :) Still looks like a bit of red hair catching the sun's rays.
There's actually a pattern in the object at least the lower side. Like small squares. Reminiscent of a waffle maker. I'm delving into this object.

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_152143.jpg
    IMG_20220517_152143.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 8

Let me clarify. I DO see that bit of vertical edge under the hair which might be some bit of stump. But the hairs crossing and overlaying it are also very red.

Attachments

• Red Hair 2.jpg
    Red Hair 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members