Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so glad they finally named the POI. It's not surprising at all. Bu I am curious of the manner of deah changing. I thought itt was always considered a homicide. Tthis part confuses me.

IMO only, I think that the general OPINION has always been homicide and LE has not been shy of letting this be clear all along, but again IMO only, I think that now the FACT is that it's homicide, and therefor the DC was changed based on newly proven FACT.

JMO

What we have always suspected has now happened , now let's hope a arrest is not far off .

It's a shame he still has his freedom when Dylan lost his years ago .

"Mark Redwine is asking for a court to consider awarding him monetary damages from Elaine for creating the conditions that ultimately lead to the death of the couple's son, and for hindering law enforcement from looking for the actual cause of Dylan's death."

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...-for-dylans-disappearance-and-death/32078627/
Some days I just have to wonder how anyone could be an attorney for the likes of MR and sleep at night.

I think when the remains were found, there was evidence to indicate it was a homicide, but I am guessing when the remains were turned over to the coroner, there was no evidence on the remains to indicate homicide, if that makes sense? I am just speculating so it's only my opinion of course. I don't know how cause of death is determined and if they weigh external evidence in the results. I was wondering that too though so I hope someone who actually knows can answer your question. Lol
I believe that when they went to the "remote location" they searched recently, they found enough to call it homicide.

I always wonder if there is anything someone posts, here or on any social media, that prompts LE to think "Hey, we didn't check THERE for THAT. We need to go back." and then something gets found. It'd be nice to know if it ever happens.

Some days I just have to wonder how anyone could be an attorney for the likes of MR and sleep at night.

I believe that when they went to the "remote location" they searched recently, they found enough to call it homicide.

I always wonder if there is anything someone posts, here or on any social media, that prompts LE to think "Hey, we didn't check THERE for THAT. We need to go back." and then something gets found. It'd be nice to know if it ever happens.

Keep getting kicked out. So if six posts suddenly come on, my apologies. I don't think the police pay much attention to what we say Ghostwheel. But... just in case... I wish LE would go back and look INSIDE the tree trunk that was within the confines of the coffer dam. Because MR was known to be in that area, the dogs hit there (and I still do not think the dogs were wrong, MR said while LE was searching the lake that LE could not find anything even if it was right in front of them, MR said in his interview with Tricia that if it was hime he would be looking inside every tree trunk.

I'd like to think they did look in the tree trunk, but I can see where there would be a lot of tree trunks on the mountain, as well. I do theorize that the run off from the mountain is what caused the dogs to hit on the lake, because where the original remains were found in in the run off from Bear Creek, and that would go into the natural run off pattern of the mountain into the lake. I also wonder if anyone has taken dogs up to the mountain. Again, I would like to think so.

Keep getting kicked out. So if six posts suddenly come on, my apologies. I don't think the police pay much attention to what we say Ghostwheel. But... just in case... I wish LE would go back and look INSIDE the tree trunk that was within the confines of the coffer dam. Because MR was known to be in that area, the dogs hit there (and I still do not think the dogs were wrong, MR said while LE was searching the lake that LE could not find anything even if it was right in front of them, MR said in his interview with Tricia that if it was hime he would be looking inside every tree trunk.

BBM- Indeed an interesting comment from Mark. So why Mark were you not searching inside every tree trunk instead of sitting in your house? You barely participated (used loosely) in the searches for your son. GMAB!

If my child had gone missing and their bones were found within sight of my home I would be out everyday from sun-up to sun-down looking for them. I'd have been over and over areas again to check. I can't see why MR is being so damn unhelpful about this unless he has something to hide.

Hi Everyone,e

Elaine Redwine felt terrible for not being able to appear on TrueCrimeRadio.com last week.

So this week Elaine has agreed to come on to answer your questions about the latest news in the murder of her son Dylan.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/elaine-redwine/

It's a bit tricky getting to the iHeart Radio broadcast on Thursday's at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern. Here is what you do:

Every Thursday to www.truecrimeradio.com You will see the "Listen Now" tab at the top of the page. Click on that tab at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern
and you will hear the True Crime Radio show with yours truly on the iHeart Radio Network.

Chat opens at 8:30 PM Eastern www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

If you are still having trouble finding the show please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thanks.
Tricia

wow.. been away awhile but something drew me back today. Thought we'd never see this moment.

Can we ask questions for Elaine on this thread and they will be passed along ?

I am from the uk so can't ringgit in or anything .

Asyousay you can join chatroom at www.truecrimeradio.com. The chat room will open half an hour before show starts

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Yes, to the proof. IIRC it caused quite a stir on WS because we were unable to talk about them for awhile and then were? It's fuzzy in my head now but I believe Dr Phil did discuss and possibly even show some of the photos ( edited of course ) on the show and that part of the show got edited OUT but an audience member , who is also a member here, verified they did exist and that's why we were able to say they are real. Am I remembering this right?

I have not seen the pictures mentioned, anyone have a link to that? I am wondering if there was any abuse of Dylan that was not photographed, yet Dylan knew or experienced. As Dylan was no longer living with dad and was no longer under his thumb and was going through his own puberty now, maybe he was going to expose the perpetrator now.

IMO any grown man who will pose in the pictures as reported would be capable of most anything. So many kids growing up do not know how wrong things are until they grow up and have more access to the outside world and information.

JMO's

Justt listening tto the radio show and I mean zero disrespect, but Tricia really should read up on a case. She called Elaine, Mark att one point and didn't even know she married Michael Hall. I'll continue listtening but tthese first few minuttes are kind of off putting.

It is so weird that after at POI is named, tthere's very little discussion. I understatnd MR has been POI from day one but based on other cases here where somone cant be discussed unntil they're POI or suspect, it is just kind of strange. This thread should be lit up based on the naming of POI but instead it just blah and again Dylan is leftt in thte cold.

It is so weird that after at POI is named, tthere's very little discussion. I understatnd MR has been POI from day one but based on other cases here where somone cant be discussed unntil they're POI or suspect, it is just kind of strange. This thread should be lit up based on the naming of POI but instead it just blah and again Dylan is leftt in thte cold.

I am basically familiar with Dylan's murder case. I did not watch Dr. Phil. (no cable) and have never commented. I listened to the show tonight. Lots of people in chat, as you know, were telling Tricia to use Elaine's married name Hall. I thought without announcing at the beginning that she had gotten remarried to Mr. Hall, newcomers would ask who Elaine Hall is.

When MR's fetish was spoken of I wanted to ask why EH did not report that to the judge. I read that she did not but I could be wrong. I felt like I was listening to divorce court. I wanted a hint why MR is now officially named a POI. MOO

I know they changed the MOD from unknown to homicide, but have they said yet if a COD has ever been determined? I have no trouble believing that MR could have easily murdered DR, but I'd have a had time finding him guilty if they still have no idea how he died. I just hope they figure it out (or already have) before actually charging and trying him. If he is guilty, and there's a good chance he is, I'd hate to see him set free because of something like that. Unless, of course, nobody on the jury looks at things in the same way that I do... which wouldn't surprise me.

MOO

I know they changed the MOD from unknown to homicide, but have they said yet if a COD has ever been determined? I have no trouble believing that MR could have easily murdered DR, but I'd have a had time finding him guilty if they still have no idea how he died. I just hope they figure it out (or already have) before actually charging and trying him. If he is guilty, and there's a good chance he is, I'd hate to see him set free because of something like that. Unless, of course, nobody on the jury looks at things in the same way that I do... which wouldn't surprise me.

MOO

You are so right. It seems obvious that MR is guilty, but I don't think hhe can get a fair ttrial their. It will be interesting to see how tthet present the case if an when he's tried. I justt would really like justice for Dylan.

You are so right. It seems obvious that MR is guilty, but I don't think hhe can get a fair ttrial their. It will be interesting to see how tthet present the case if an when he's tried. I justt would really like justice for Dylan.

Why can't he get a fair trial there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member