Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark has spoken a lot to media in the past. Where do you think all of the strange comments that he's made have come from?

I'm not aware of any reports from LE saying that he has refused to talk to them. Maybe I missed that.

JMO.

I think he meant he NOW wants to talk to Plata Co LE---and they don't want to talk to him now.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2015/07/04/la-plata-county/10111/

The father of Dylan Redwine says he might be the one a former FBI profiler recently called a ‘person of interest’ in his son’s death but he doesn’t know because authorities have rebuffed his efforts to speak with them.

“I’ve been in communication with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department and they have no interest in communicating with me right now,” Mark Redwine, the father of deceased 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, said Saturday morning. “I may or may not be that person of interest. Right now there are more questions than answers.”

HAHAHAHAHAHa....... I love that he contacted them and they said 'NO THANKS..not interested......' I think they are messing with his head a bit.

The father of Dylan Redwine says he might be the one a former FBI profiler recently called a ‘person of interest’ in his son’s death but he doesn’t know because authorities have rebuffed his efforts to speak with them.

“I’ve been in communication with the La Plata County Sheriff’s Department and they have no interest in communicating with me right now,” Mark Redwine, the father of deceased 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, said Saturday morning. “I may or may not be that person of interest. Right now there are more questions than answers.”

Is this not strange as unless a suspect then he is a victim who's son has been murdered so surely he should be given updates on the case and the progression ???

MR is a narcissistic azzhat and a bad parent, and he's behaving the way I would expect a narcissistic azzhat to behave. Shooting off his mouth and it's all about him. I've never been sure that he murdered his son, though. I hope whoever it, they make their case against him soon.

afterthought: lots of LE don't keep parents or other family members in the loop, especially if they're obnoxious na's. So that might not mean anything by itself.

I think he meant he NOW wants to talk to Plata Co LE---and they don't want to talk to him now.

That's not how I take the post. It sounds like Mark never talked to the media or LE "prior" to the POI announcement.

Maybe the word "interest" in the post means he did reluctantly talk to them and now he's seeking them out. Now I'm not sure what the OP means to convey.

JMO.

HAHAHAHAHAHa....... I love that he contacted them and they said 'NO THANKS..not interested......' I think they are messing with his head a bit.

Sure sounds like they are. Do you think it may push Mark into harming someone?

JMO.

I'm sure Elaine knows that the lawsuit would anger Mark Redwine and has taken measures to protect herself and her family.

I don't remember him making threats. What kind were they?

JMO

Just stuff from Facebook that I read and I am sure just stuff like she had better watch herself . I read this stuff over a year ago tho .

Mark has spoken a lot to media in the past. Where do you think all of the strange comments that he's made have come from?

I'm not aware of any reports from LE saying that he has refused to talk to them. Maybe I missed that.
JMO.

(JMO too) Oh, he did speak when spoken to in the spirit of "cooperating with LE." To do otherwise would not be good. I'm just saying that Dylan's mother has remained in close contact with LE by her own actions; she calls them and speaks to them regularly. She speaks to them on a regular basis because she wants to know what the status is of their investigation. MR on the other hand does not want to know -- unless it has to do with someone other than himself as a suspect. He clammed up, I think we all who followed this case can recall, after suspicion fell on him. He is NOT a grieving father. JMO -- and my opinion will never change.

Just stuff from Facebook that I read and I am sure just stuff like she had better watch herself . I read this stuff over a year ago tho .

Thanks. Stuff from Facebook is not reliable IMO. Since I stay away from the cesspool of Facebook it doesn't surprise me that I don't recall these threats.

(JMO too) Oh, he did speak when spoken to in the spirit of "cooperating with LE." To do otherwise would not be good. I'm just saying that Dylan's mother has remained in close contact with LE by her own actions; she calls them and speaks to them regularly. She speaks to them on a regular basis because she wants to know what the status is of their investigation. MR on the other hand does not want to know -- unless it has to do with someone other than himself as a suspect. He clammed up, I think we all who followed this case can recall, after suspicion fell on him. He is NOT a grieving father. JMO -- and my opinion will never change.

So your post was based on your opinion. Fair enough.

Thanks.

Neither of the two text images shown on facebook were published by the MSM so we can't talk about them here. But, Mark's May, 2014 meltdown shows him paranoid (Mark's words) and that he feels persecuted by Elaine and she's the orchestrator and CEO of the "haterhood." Mark isn't all whacked out at LE who keeps coming to his house and removing things - it's all Elaine's fault and he's whacked out at her. And he had two guns in his truck.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

Thank you :)

It is still sickening that Dylan final resting place could be seen from Mark's porch and is not a coincidence IMO

Neither of the two text images shown on facebook were published by the MSM so we can't talk about them here. But, Mark's May, 2014 meltdown shows him paranoid (Mark's words) and that he feels persecuted by Elaine and she's the orchestrator and CEO of the "haterhood." Mark isn't all whacked out at LE who keeps coming to his house and removing things - it's all Elaine's fault and he's whacked out at her. And he had two guns in his truck.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

Text messages shown on Facebook? Ok.

Mark definitely showed signs of some kind mental distress when Denver police responded.

"I thought I was being surrounded by a SWAT team," Redwine said in his interview with the newspaper. "I hadn't slept for — "

He was taken to DHMC for a 72-hour mental health hold.

A SWAT team?

I think this is very likely, although I wonder if it could also be an attempt to appease the public. The media had just announced that the family has filed a wrongful death suit, so the timing might be more than coincidental.

A WDS against Redwine? Oooohhh, juicy! Details?

bbm What!!?? How could they not want to talk to him? If I were LE, I'd certainly let him walk right into my office and tell me whatever is on his mind. "Oh, yes, Sir, come on in and set a spell."

bbm What!!?? How could they not want to talk to him? If I were LE, I'd certainly let him walk right into my office and tell me whatever is on his mind. "Oh, yes, Sir, come on in and set a spell."

Maybe Mark only THINKS he called them. Just joking.

Maybe LE wants him to stew in his own juices for awhile. I'm sure they have already asked him all of the right questions by this point anyway.

JMO.

Thanks. Stuff from Facebook is not reliable IMO. Since I stay awy from the cesspool of Facebook it doesn't surprise me that I don't recall these threats.

Yes, I don't swim in it, either. (I can't call it a cesspool since I haven't ever really used it -- I signed up for it just to be able to see what is referred to in WS posts only!) It's a great tool for catching up with old friends, etc., I guess, but I do not use it. DH does & keeps me up on some things. I'd rather be here on WS! :D

May 20th, 2015 - Hatfield told The Durango Herald on Wednesday afternoon that her former husband has not changed his mind on either taking a polygraph or helping with the investigation since the show was taped nearly a month ago.
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150520/NEWS01/150529980/Family-says-father-moved-remains-

Sounds as if Mark hasn't been in weekly contact with LE like he promised in the past. Elaine also gave a quote this week about Mark not cooperating with LE. I'll see if I can find it again but there have been so many...

Day late and a dollar short. I was just posting this in the media thread. I did not know there was any Dylan discussion thread open.
I'm so overwhelmed with emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member