Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what about that small number of bones makes them think it was homicide instead of Dylan running off and falling off a cliff in the dark, or something. I believe them that the evidence is there, but unless there's like a knife wound on the shoulder blade, it's hard to imagine how they could determine it was homicide. Not that it would really make any difference, but...inquiring minds want to know.

I have always thought that it wasn't the bones found that led them to conclude it was a homicide. According to Mark Redwine, there were also pieces of clothing found and shoestrings. There could have been damage to the clothing that was indicative of a struggle. Also note that there is nothing said about shoes, just the shoestrings. Animals don't remove shoestrings from shoes,
and it's possible the shoestrings were used as a murder weapon (strangulation) or perhaps they were tied to one of the bones... speculation of course.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_23553442/dylan-redwine-remains-found-middle-mountain-colorado

Investigators also found a piece of the boy's shirt, one sock and his shoestrings but not the backpack or other items he had when he went missing, Redwine said.

can someone tell me what the reason was that Mark only bought a one-way ticket for Dylan?

can someone tell me what the reason was that Mark only bought a one-way ticket for Dylan?

IIRC, Elaine and Mark shared responsibility in the travel arrangements for visitation. Mark bought a one way ticket for the Dylan's visit. Instead of flying back, Elaine planned to drive and bring Dylan home.

IIRC, Elaine and Mark shared responsibility in the travel arrangements for visitation. Mark bought a one way ticket for the Dylan's visit. Instead of flying back, Elaine planned to drive and bring Dylan home.

Thanks for refreshing my brain as well. Seems so long ago this case broke. Then again it doesn't. So pleased there is some activity that will hopefully lead to Justice.

Let us not forget that MR told his older son that they didn't need to search for Dylan in the area that his bones were found. I am sure that LE really honed in on that statement. MR son told LE long ago what MR said when they were out searching so it was documented.

i follow this one off and on but was wondering if anyone had a theory as to why the father would have killed his son? is the assumption that he was planning to do so as retribution to the ex-wife, or that it was a spur of the moment thing?

i follow this one off and on but was wondering if anyone had a theory as to why the father would have killed his son? is the assumption that he was planning to do so as retribution to the ex-wife, or that it was a spur of the moment thing?

I think he did it to 'win' , Elaine had moved on and had started a new live with a boyfriend and have got custody of the children and he seemingly could not bare it. I think he had planned it from the time that the court ordered Dylan had to visit that thanksgiving .

If this was a spur of the moment accident then i dont believe he would of punished Elaine the way he has since Dylan's death . From the get go he has been trying to make her suffer .

IMO

I have always thought that it wasn't the bones found that led them to conclude it was a homicide. According to Mark Redwine, there were also pieces of clothing found and shoestrings. There could have been damage to the clothing that was indicative of a struggle. Also note that there is nothing said about shoes, just the shoestrings. Animals don't remove shoestrings from shoes,
and it's possible the shoestrings were used as a murder weapon (strangulation) or perhaps they were tied to one of the bones... speculation of course.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_23553442/dylan-redwine-remains-found-middle-mountain-colorado

Investigators also found a piece of the boy's shirt, one sock and his shoestrings but not the backpack or other items he had when he went missing, Redwine said.

Quoting my own post, :shame:, I just want to add one other thought: There have been many, including Dylan's mother, who believe that the remains were at some point moved/relocated probably just prior to the large search that yielded some of Dylan's remains. It's quite possible that LE labeled this a homicide because of what wasn't there. Even though some remains would naturally be moved by wildlife, the investigators might have deemed it completely unnatural to have found "just a few bones" during such an extensive search. Only a murderer trying to cover up a homicide would move remains. MOO

OMG I feel so bad just even thinking about this let alone write it but *SPECULATION * from my part, sometimes bones get knife marks... ugh. :(

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I'm torn on that part. I guess it's easier to think that something happened and he was drunk and went into a rage than to think he actually planned it out . But to be able to evade detection for so long and so carefully cover his tracks does not seem spur of the moment to me. Plus I was wondering about his trip of a lifetime to take Dylan to all the baseball stadiums a few months prior to this. I don't know MR but that seems out of character from what I understand of him to take a kid on a big , long and expensive trip. I wondered if he was already planning it then and having one last hoorah with him . **speculative**

I have watched him since day one on interviews and on Dr. Phil and at the program in his home.

He is one very strange man. I feel very bad for anybody that had to deal with him.

Cantankerous, cunning and manipulative are three words on the top of my tongue.

It will be nice to hear a update from Elaine about the WDL and the POI

I second that, AsYouSay. And I do hope Mark will call in. Tricia is always highly professional when interviewing him. Mark, if you are reading this, and you truly want to say your piece, you will not find a better forum in which to do so. We (the members, may scream and yell and be try to be rude in the comments area, but Tricia will buffer that and not allow it.). Please call in.

Besides the retribution angle, there was also a financial motive. Not only was MR losing the child support he had been receiving from Elaine, but he was going to have to begin paying Elaine child support. I can't remember the exact monthly amount, or if we even knew the exact amount. I keep thinking in the $400/month range but I don't know if that's correct TBH.

"We also want to look at why did this happen," said Klismet. "Or, even more importantly, sometimes I've found, which is true in this case - why didn't certain things happen."

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/...Interest-in-Dylan-Redwine-Case-311660641.html

"Why didn't certain things happen." This is most insightful. Why did Dylan stop texting? Why did Dylan not reach out in the morning, with the landline, cell, and iPod Touch? Why did Mark take a nap? Why didn't Mark search? Why only a few bones and no backpack, cell, or hat? We've all discussed these things a bunch of threads back so no more discussion is necessary - but I really like the fact that Pete states this! Love ya Pete! :loveyou:

IMO he planned it. He is a vile man and has proved that. Nothing really more to add. Anything I did well I have been to band camp. If there ever was a case of such a vile person this would it for me. Nothng more to add. Other than I pray he is chitting his pants and not for his perverse pleasure. That's all i got right now!

My logical brain wanders why he would kill Dylan when he would so obviosly be the suspect? He does not come across as a crimial mastermind. Yet he has avoided being arrested for so long. I am also wandering if Dylan was the only one he kept a relationship with, why would he harm hiim? I know I know there is no logic when it comes to murdering your own flesh and blood.

I cannot seem to listen to the show because I heart radio keeps taking me to some trucker show. It is most frusrating.

Look back. Way back in the early Court records. The answer is there. IMO. Cory was an adult. Dylan was all he had to hurt Elaine. Read the Court records. The man is a drunken psycho IMO.

Look back. Way back in the early Court records. The answer is there. IMO. Cory was an adult. Dylan was all he had to hurt Elaine. Read the Court records. The man is a drunken psycho IMO.

I know but how does someone so stupid druk and just so obviously guilty plan and get away with this for so long. I do not thin he premeditated it if he is guilty of this crime. I get his revenge or whatnot to EH but I just do not think he purposefully killed Dylan. That is JMO of course

I know but how does someone so stupid druk and just so obviously guilty plan and get away with this for so long. I do not thin he premeditated it if he is guilty of this crime. I get his revenge or whatnot to EH but I just do not think he purposefully killed Dylan. That is JMO of course

And you are entitled to that opine. I would however invite you to read the former Court Records etc. etc. and the disgusting things this man has put this Family thru.

Oh and check out hs Dr. Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant even wrap my head around that one!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998