Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now that I've caught up, I have to wonder: Why would they say they have a POI, and not say who it is, except that they will tell in a couple of weeks? Seeing if anyone will panic or break? Or just want to talk with the POI and the POI will not actually come in and speak with them? Sometimes a person of interest is just a person who might have some information the police want. The person of interest may actually only be someone who might have information about who might have killed Dylan, why or how they did it.

As a pure speculation, if the perp were drunk in a bar and said something that indicated they had done something to Dylan, a POI could be a person who overheard something in the bar. Say bar patron 1 said that he and bar patron2 overheard X person saying they had done something to Dylan. Bar patron2 might end up a POI. The POI is not the actual perp.

I am listening tto the Levii Page show now. I am abou 40 minutes in. They're ttalking aboutt the pictures. This may be answered but it struck me. When Dylan ad Corey found the pictures of MR. Why why why was this not brought to attention of the judge? I am having a really hard time understading this. That could have preveted Dylan from even visiting his dad in the first place. I will continue listening but can someone explain this? Mybe I am missing sometimning I havent finished listeing.

Editing to add as I listen to the show. I am wandering if LE has kept a tightt lid on where Dylan was found. I am hearing Tricia say maybe they found (for instance) a lighter with MR's dna. Is there a way to date the dna and when it was there? I f I am recalling correctly MR when up the mountain, and I've also read many people haver been up there. Can LEO tell when someone was left there or ddeciper what evidence is pertinent and what is no?

Eek, I just finsihed listening to a guy call in and he seemed kinf of creepy. If MR is arrested for the murder of Dylan, hen throw the book and oher things at him. But some of tthese people we are hearing from soun very borderline crazy. Likkke they sound crazier tha MR doeas. I have't kept up in a while so maybe this is the new normal?

I am listening tto the Levii Page show now. I am abou 40 minutes in. They're ttalking aboutt the pictures. This may be answered but it struck me. When Dylan ad Corey found the pictures of MR. Why why why was this not brought to attention of the judge? I am having a really hard time understading this. That could have preveted Dylan from even visiting his dad in the first place. I will continue listening but can someone explain this? Mybe I am missing sometimning I havent finished listeing.

Listen to the early interviews of Tricia and Elaine. I'm sure you can find them here or by searching True Crime Radio. If I recall correctly, the knowledge came later, as the move progressed, it was an embarrassing, peripheral, and private singular incident, and she did not fear Mark harming Dylan as they did have a bond.

I truly doubt anything beneficial would have come from putting in a motion that parenting time should be restricted based on a one-time accidental discovery of perverse photos from a year prior. There was no continued, intentional, or recent abuse by Mark, using those photos, or engaging in fetish behavior, against Dylan. I don't think a lawyer would even agree to put mention of the photos in a motion, unless it was the child who was adamant he did not want to visit. And that was not the case here.

Listen to the early interviews of Tricia and Elaine. I'm sure you can find them here or by searching True Crime Radio. If I recall correctly, the knowledge came later, as the move progressed, it was an embarrassing, peripheral, and private singular incident, and she did not fear Mark harming Dylan as they did have a bond.

I truly doubt anything beneficial would have come from putting in a motion that parenting time should be restricted based on a one-time accidental discovery of perverse photos from a year prior. There was no continued, intentional, or recent abuse by Mark, using those photos, or engaging in fetish behavior, against Dylan. I don't think a lawyer would even agree to put mention of the photos in a motion, unless it was the child who was adamant he did not want to visit. And that was not the case here.

I thought Dylan didn't want to visit his father?
I agree though that it probably wouldn't have mattered to the Judge since it wasn't recent.

I thought Dylan didn't want to visit his father?
I agree though that it probably wouldn't have mattered to the Judge since it wasn't recent.

Elaine stated Dylan wanted to stay with her over TDay as it would be Dylan's grandma's last TDay. However, unless the other parent agrees, a decreed parenting plan does not change.

What statue? Everything is so cryptic. I thought I have read everything. Sorry.

That statue I saw in Sep 2014 was of a one-armed, curly haired, happy toddler boy in overalls with a dog behind him. Like a Hallmark thing. The right arm looked sawed off so I say it's "one-armed." It looked plastic, so it's hard to tell if the arm was hack-sawed off, or it was cast that way. I would upload a photo but I don't know how to do it without a direct link to my computer files and I won't do that. The searcher told me the statue had been there a while, on the public road, in the weeds, by Mark's mailbox. Facing the road. So it would've been there at least summer 2014. I researched a lot of statues and there isn't one of a happy curly haired boy toddler in overalls with one arm cut off above the elbow.

Are we certain MR put this stattue out? I have been doing a lot looking on the interet after that creeper on Levis show and there is no shorttage of weird stalkering ttype people out there who would loose no sleep over a painful MR death, and so I wander if itt could have been placed there by one of these people. I am in no way saying MR isn't capable of this type of tauntting but itt does make me wander.

I am also wandering where MR is at. Did I hear he isn't living in the Vallecito home?

Are we certain MR put this stattue out? I have been doing a lot looking on the interet after that creeper on Levis show and there is no shorttage of weird stalkering ttype people out there who would loose no sleep over a painful MR death, and so I wander if itt could have been placed there by one of these people. I am in no way saying MR isn't capable of this type of tauntting but itt does make me wander.

No "creeper" on Levi's show. IMHO, you need to back track and read all of the fifty or so threads, graciously provided on this site, listen to all interviews, graciously linked on this site, and read the transcripts graciously provided by members.

No "creeper" on Levi's show. IMHO, you need to back track and read all of the fifty or so threads, graciously provided on this site, listen to all interviews, graciously linked on this site, and read the transcripts graciously provided by members.

This is he kind of response that kept me away from this thread. I will graciously bow out now.

This is he kind of response that kept me away from this thread. I will graciously bow out now.

Mika, sorry if you feel upset. I think that many here feel very emotional about sweet Dylan and about the depravity of the POI. It is nothing personal against you. :loveyou:

Mika, sorry if you feel upset. I think that many here feel very emotional about sweet Dylan and about the depravity of the POI. It is nothing personal against you. :loveyou:

Thanks Katydid. I am seeing that what I have found on the internet may be blended into here and I just dont want any part. I will follow and hope and pray for justice for Dylan but I do not have it in me to be a part of such strange behavior. to be honest some of the things I have seen in my research is almost as disturbing at MR himself. Good day to all. Will be praying for Dylan's family that justice prevales.

I don't think Dylan wanted to make that trip yo MR's home. He wanted to stay with Elaine.

The judge took Dylan in the backroom during that last custody hearing.

I always wondered what Dylan told the judge and if what he said was told to Mark?

I always wondered if that is what set Mark off.

I don't think Dylan wanted to make that trip yo MR's home. He wanted to stay with Elaine.

The judge took Dylan in the backroom during that last custody hearing.

I always wondered what Dylan told the judge and if what he said was told to Mark?

I always wondered if that is what set Mark off.

I totally agree. So tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members