GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Salem, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

So, he's not going to Lurigancho?

Man, I really wanted him there - that's where he deserves to be and where he should be.

2. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

See. He's already being treated like a celeb prisoner. He's with mob bosses, etc at a special prison and he gets his own cell. Oh well. When he eventually gets out he'll be even meaner, crazier, and probably more homicidal. Let's hope the U.S. gets their hands on him then.

3. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Hamer, "Now we're bordering on silly".

Pot, meet kettle, lol

4. fran

fran Former Member

I loved at the end of the clip where the audience laughed. LOL, I HOPE she realized they were laughing AT HER! not with her.

That's about all I'm gonna say about her. ;)

Thanks for the link! :seeya:

JMHO
    fran

5. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

LOL...yeah, let's hope her 15 minutes are up.

6. Kamille

BBM

He was in an individual cell in Castro Castro too. So how is this going to cut him off? It just makes it easier to hide what he's up to. That prison looks like a Club Med compared to Lurigancho. I knew he'd end up in a "private room" in a newer and more state of the art prison. :furious:

7. fran

fran Former Member

I'm a little disappointed too WOO, that he isn't going to the he!! on earth. OTOH, like they say, if you have $$, you can buy things even in prison. Although that other prison is the worst, this guy is so resourceful, he'd most likely find someone to be his sugar - daddy or mamma. He'd most likely be able to afford to buy luxuries. Like what we're just now finding out he's been enjoying in Castro Castro.

But guess what? He killed the wrong person, this time (imho). He killed someone in THEIR OWN COUNTRY, and has to face the wrath of that country's laws, and even more importantly, the connection to high places isn't HIS this time, but his victim and her family. The Holloway and Twittys had connections to make things happen in Aruba, but the problem was, the perp ALSO had connections and it was HIS home turf! So he won.

This time, the connections are all on the side of the victim and he definitely chose the wrong person to murder! Mr. Flores is well respected and well CONNECTED in Peru. You add to the fact that he loved his daughter more than anything and he's the type of person that can be a bulldog when he puts his mind to it. You NEVER mess with a man's daughter, if he's the type that will protect her no matter what.

Stephanie's dad is the type that will never let this go. NEVER! Joran has met his match in determination. As determined as Joran was to be evil, Stephanie's dad is determined he's gonna pay every day of his sentence, for the evil he did to his daughter! He won't let Joran rest or enjoy a minute of it.

Just imagine being confined to a cell for 15 or 28 years, no outside contact except on visiting day, 3 meals a day, maybe a book to read, nothing to keep your mind occupied, except your own evil thoughts. The only sound you hear are other prisoners whining, fighting, threatening, yelling, crying, wailing. No human contact.

I think he's not going to be as smiley as he was today in court, when he gets out. He's doomed...............................At least I hope so! I want him mentally tortured like he tortured his victim before he met Stephanie and then for what he did to Stephanie.

I know, I'm not a very nice person, but I want him to suffer like he made his victims. :mad:

JMHO and all that,
    fran

PS....at the very least, we can all rest a little better tonite, knowing that this world is just a tiny bit safer for at least the next decade or almost three! Our daughters are safer, our streets are safer! Because this guy, Joran Van der Sloot, is behind bars. :behindbar

PPS>......RIP Stephanie and Natalee....... your work is done. :rose:

8. officer'swife 2010

officer'swife 2010 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this has already been answered or not, but he was already placed under sucide watch because he banged his head up against a wall.....this guy has a security guard around him 24 hrs a day, he hasn't been in population and he is in a section with 1 other prisoner, because of his "celeb" status, he wanted to go back to the Netherlands and the judge said no, she also said that his confession had nothing to do with his sentencing, maybe because it wasn't a sinere confession!!

9. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

Good post, fran!

We've not heard the last of Joran Van der Sloot. Of this I'm sure.

But at least he's FINALLY being held accountable. No daddy or daddy's cronies to protect him this time.

I feel so exhausted from today. As if I've been holding my breath for 6 1/2 years waiting for this day to come.

10. georger

georger New Member

This, is an interesting possibility? I'd like to know more about it!
    If yours above is correct this conceivably could wrap Joran up for a very long time - and render him harmless forever. ???

11. georger

georger New Member

He pled guilty trying to beat the system, re- trying to use their system to beat justice. He's done that his whole life. He uses everybody. He learned it from his parents, apparently. As you say correctly above:
    He was and still is playing a sick game with ... reality.

12. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

From the link:

While the parents of Holloway and Flores want him to experience the greater deprivation of a U.S. prison, they will have to wait for him to serve his time before any extradition on U.S. charges related to his alleged extortion of Holloway's mother, a Peruvian legal expert said.

Color me confused, what American Federal prison is going to have "greater deprivation" than Peru?

While I'm impressed with how quickly they moved him out of Castro Castro, I was really hoping to see vds packed off to Lurigancho. It sounded like the perfect place for to him spend the rest of his life, unlike the private cell they have for him at Piedras Gordas.

Now I will hope there are prisoners waiting their turn to welcome boyo to his new ''home''. Lots of prisoners, prisoners who have nothing to lose and maybe just have a lot of dislike for someone who would viciously murder a young woman in cold blood.

13. vlpate

Great post Fran - I think Natalie and Stephany are resting a little easier tonight.

14. georger

georger New Member

... and there are small people who just love proving how tough they are by chopping down BIG IMPORTANT GIANTS! At the least Joran will get into disputes and he will accumulate wounds. And a lot of larger people die by a thousand small wounds, accumulated over time. One cut tendon and . . . he's a gimpy hulk and vulnerable not to mention the psychological effects which in Joran's case are important. This is a momma's boy who has his limits and folds his cards ... early ... and murders because he can do no better!

15. Kamille

Considering the likes of the other "high profile" prisoners in that prison, it's unlikely he'll be doing much mingling if he's in a section with individual cells.

I wonder if they've got him in the newer, smaller, phase 2 section. :furious:

And I wonder who gets his 42" flat screen TV, internet modem, blue ray dvd player and cell phone back at Castro Castro. :floorlaugh:

16. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

People said the same thing when he went to Castro Castro. And none of it came to pass. He was instead playing poker with the other high profile inmates and got along just peachy.

I'm sure he'll figure out how to make his stay as comfy as he can and he's a con man so those skills will come in handy as well. Prison "justice" is a fantasy. Murderers don't particularly care about others' crimes. They only care what they can get or do to take care of their own needs and those of their gangs. Violence in prison is not about the victim, it's about one upping another inmate or doing a hit to gain favor or getting to someone famous to gain an alpha position.

17. georger

georger New Member

She has said this before, many times in multiple ways, clear since the Aruba. Its her public stance. Blood is thicker than water with her, as it was for the Dad. These are not people who give up their own to ANY OUTSIDERS! She never has cared one whit about Natalie and that family.
    How do you think this egotist Joran vander Sloot was spawned!? He is no accident. (the other son is as arrogant as Joran but more wits, from evertything Ive read)

18. georger

georger New Member

Yes his appearance has changed. There is a toll to this lifestyle. Addiction is a real possibility for a personality like him in his circumstances. And he will continue feeding his habit just as he has since a teen - by one means or another until the inevitable cost to himself and everyone else.

Joran is not some new wheel! He is a known quantity. And youc an be 100% certain there are people in peru who know this totally. It remains to be seen what they will do, or not do, to expedite matters. I think its almost impossible that somebody wont do something. Joran has hurt too many people deeply. He's living on the razor;s edge - literally. In a palce full of razors and people who have them!

19. vlpate

Great points. Love the poker reference...and might I add, bluffing will be worthless to him, these guys are already all in.

20. georger

georger New Member

So, they are going to isolate him better and keep him fit ?
    Is there a reason bigger than Joran?
    Like negotiations with USA?
    Cant have him a basket case if he's going to be shipped elsewhere
    for more court hearings and brought back?
    Yes I know its wishful thinking but damn . . . :furious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.