GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Salem, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georger

georger New Member

well, he does have to start anew. Brand new people to have to fit in with.

2. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

I wonder if there will be more people who possibly could of been killed by him between Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores. I think it is possible, likely in Latin America.

His personality and lifestyle is destructive and will eventually destroy himself.

Exactly. Just because he is tall don't mean he is tough. He only goes after females. I like to see him duke it out with men.

3. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

Where is he getting money from? I guess someone is paying his attorney or maybe the attorney offered to represent Joran. I just wonder if his mother has much contact with him. From what was said today it sounds like the whole family walked on egg shells around him. He almost killed one of his brothers and his parents gave him that apt of his off of their house to have less contact with him. I think he got whatever he wanted and did what ever he wanted cause no one wanted to cross him. His mom teaches so she probably isn't rich...moved to the Netherlands or somewhere like that. Maybe mom is glad that he is locked up for years. Joran doesn't have any money of his own. I hope someone gets him good in prison!!!

4. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I wanted to scream at Ryan, Jane, and the blond for talking talking talking! We want to hear what is going on in the courtroom...not their opinion about what is going on. Maddening!!!!

5. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I heard someone say today that Peru said they will not send him anywhere until his sentence is served there. I hope he is sent to the worst prison possible too. I really believe he thought he would just serve a few years if that and then he would walk out of there. Surprise Joran! Everything finally caught up with you and you aren't in control anymore.

6. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

I think and this is JMHO - the "powers that be" had a hand in where he was going to be housed. Face it, Lurigancho is one of the top WORST prisons in the world and to put him there would shine a light on all of that and "they" just don't want the world to see their "ugly side" - KWIM? From all the refreshing of Lurigancho today - it seems most of the prisoners there are the really bad guys from Peru - very few foreigners (probably because foreigners are killed fairly quickly).

So, "they" thought if they were to house him in Lurigancho and he was to be killed in there - well, it just wouldn't "look good" to the rest of the world.

Am I making sense here?

7. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

We're his psych evils published on Internet? I saw a th on either Jim or ng tonight talking about them Tia!

8. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

I'm sorry, but I would personally find it a beautiful thing....as bad as that sounds, he doesn't deserve a moment's peace as long as he is alive.

9. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Not to mention his opponents will no longer be 5'5", drugged, and helpless.

10. redheadedgal

redheadedgal Well-Known Member

i had these exact same thoughts when i read he was not going to lurigancho.

as much as i don't want him protected in any way, i wouldn't think peru wants a "celeb" inmate -and a foreigner at that- killed on their watch... even if he brutally, with "ferocity and great cruelty", murdered one of their own.

11. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

It makes perfect sense to me. The eyes of the world will be on Peru while it houses the 'celeb' prisoner.

I found it interesting that while I was googling his new digs, much of what I found was what seemed like authorities showing off how new, clean and modern it is.

They were leaked to Cole Thompson (co-author of "Portrait of a Monster) by an unnamed source. It was on the Dr. Drew show, I believe.

12. officer'swife 2010

officer'swife 2010 Well-Known Member

Did anybody see his friend on JVM and NG the other night, talking about how it was Stephany's fault? and how Joran was really scared and how lets hope for the best and he gets out in 10 years?

My husband looked at me and said my cop instinct is kicking in right now, and that guy knows more then what he's saying....

13. officer'swife 2010

officer'swife 2010 Well-Known Member

I have the book, it's really good and i suggest it to anyone, you will learn a lot of about Joran and the victims!

14. annalia

annalia Active Member

It makes perfect sense and probably was the reasoning behind sending him there. All the press they would have gotten about Lurigancho is something they want to avoid.
    JMHO

15. annalia

annalia Active Member

This woman really has some gall thinking that either of JVDS' victims families want to hear from her and her delusions about what a great guy he really is and he needs to be let out to live with her and her Ghandi program!

Great job Anderson. First Ludwick, now her, I'm so glad they were finally told in no uncertain terms what total fools they are. Hoping that it's the last we hear from either of them but I have the feeling it won't be. MH might wind up with even more media interviews after that. Will NG call next? :furious:

16. annalia

annalia Active Member

It was a really good book and I was glad to see that both of the authors were being interviewed. They really seem to have done their homework and know the facts of both cases.

17. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Piedras Gordas:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6obqfasQqmY&feature=related"]Piedras Gordas: reforma imposible 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVI7bsJTcRo&feature=related"]Cuarto Poder PIEDRAS GORDAS POR DENTRO 16/12/07 Parte 1 - YouTube[/ame]

18. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

Here's an interesting little tidbit...

It seems JVS was sent to the same place that houses President Humala's brother! Hmm...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antauro_Humala"]Antauro Humala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

19. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

If the movies are any indication of how mob bosses in prison in the U.S. really live, it's not even like being in prison! I think it was a movie about John Gotti; the mob guys were cooking their own pasta in prison. So I'm disappointed that jvds is going to a prison like this. Even if it's in Peru,where prisons are not as clean,etc, as in the U.S., I assume there is a lot more freedom and the prisoners get more amenities. I hope not! He shouldn't have televisions, computers and phones!

20. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

re bold - I'm not that great in searching... :blushing: but do you have a link to this interview?? I sure would like to read what he said!! :seeya:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.