GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like John Ludwick is making another appearance tonight.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Joran van der Sloot Pleads Guilty!
Breaking News: Joran van der Sloot just pleads guilty to the brutal murder of another young woman! Tonight, John Ludwick, a friend of Joran van der Sloot joins Nancy Grace live

I don't watch NG often and I'm usually glad when others, like JC fill in for her, but I hope that no one is filling in tonight and I am glad to see that Ludwick is making another appearance. I don't think NG will be quite as easy going with him as JC was. This is one guy I hope to see NG rip to shreds.

JMHO

Edited to add I don't know if we're allowed to link to NG's Facebook page but it is on there also. Dave Holloway will be on also.
Joran van der Sloot pleads guilty to murder! Exclusive: Friend of Joran van der Sloot & father of missing teen Natalee Holloway join Nancy. Do you have a question? Call now: 1-877-NANCY-01

Joran would be so proud of himself, making headlines worldwide. He doesn't care what the content of the articles are, just that he's soooooo popular! :mad:

I WISH they could include punishment for what he did to Natalee, at the least, depriving her family of their sweet daughter. :( But I pray the Flores family will be able to relax and know that their daughter fought with all her might and that her murderer is NOT going to get away with the crime he perpetrated on their loved one, like he did before. Thank goodness this didn't happen in his little world where he was protected, imho.

JMHO
fran

PS..........JMHO, but life hasn't been kind to Joran. He looks MUCH older than 24. We all can't help how we look in general, so I'm not going to discuss his actual looks. But looking back, even as Joran appeared in 2005, I do NOT believe Natalee would have given him the time of day, as far as involvement. I think it was all ONE-sided. I think he lusted after Natalee, and he found a way to attract her. Well, unwillingly, on Natalee's side, IMHO. :(

Joran Van Der Sloot Pleads Guilty To Murdering Stephany Flores

article at link .................... http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...sloot-pleads-guilty-murdering-stephany-flores

I thought JVS Mom had cut the financial ties? Anyone remember what he can get for the federal charges here in the U.S? Praying he gets the max in Peru. and finishes his life on the U.S. charges. Then again will he survive this Prison. If anyone is buying him protection it wont last forever. MOO

Max 20 years for the extortion, 30 years for the wire fraud.

http://www.fbi.gov/birmingham/press-...bh_060310.htm/

Joran would be so proud of himself, making headlines worldwide. He doesn't care what the content of the articles are, just that he's soooooo popular! :mad:

I WISH they could include punishment for what he did to Natalee, at the least, depriving her family of their sweet daughter. :( But I pray the Flores family will be able to relax and know that their daughter fought with all her might and that her murderer is NOT going to get away with the crime he perpetrated on their loved one, like he did before. Thank goodness this didn't happen in his little world where he was protected, imho.

JMHO
fran

PS..........JMHO, but life hasn't been kind to Joran. He looks MUCH older than 24. We all can't help how we look in general, so I'm not going to discuss his actual looks. But looking back, even as Joran appeared in 2005, I do NOT believe Natalee would have given him the time of day, as far as involvement. I think it was all ONE-sided. I think he lusted after Natalee, and he found a way to attract her. Well, unwillingly, on Natalee's side, IMHO. :(

Joran Van Der Sloot Pleads Guilty To Murdering Stephany Flores

article at link .................... http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...sloot-pleads-guilty-murdering-stephany-flores
Yeah, most likely a date-rape drug...:sick::sick::sick:

Does this look like a guy full of remorse? (Click the smaller pic to get the larger of the smirk)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af....0fe739f1f49df34b937ed993417cb269.ab1&index=0

Sadistic <mod snip>. Hopefully full justice will be meted out in Lurigancho prison.

It looks like an evil, killer-<mod snip>. Life will not be kind in prison for Joran...he can think he is El Jefe all he wants, someone will come along and take him down just for the fun of it. I live for that day.

He seems real pleased with himself in this video. WTF is so funny? Filthy cretin! :furious:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95TCf1ZPCY"]Joran van der Sloot laughing after confession - YouTube[/ame]

OMG...I can't believe I missed this today also. But after watching him in that clip laughing and rubbing his stomach I'm not sure I could have taken it anyway. He disgusts me. I can't wait to hear what NG has to say about it all.

While I'm surprised he didn't go for the gamble, I'm glad that this part of the saga is finally over for the Flores family and that they can go on from this point trying to put their lives back together without beautiful Stephany. Such a horrific waste.

MOO

... if van der Sloot is found guilty, he certainly won't be living the life of luxury he's accustomed to.

"He'll be put in Lurigancho Prison, which is the worst of the worst," Michael Griffith, senior partner at the International Legal Defense Counsel, tells AOL News. "They should have a sign above the door there saying, 'All those who pass this way leave all hope behind.' "

Having visited more than two dozen foreign prisons, Griffith says Lurigancho is in a world of its own.

"There are 35 guys in a room there," he says. "They don't have beds, they go to the bathroom on the floor and the showers run once a week for 15 minutes. Fifty percent of the inmates have AIDS or tuberculosis, and you can die from eating the food."

If convicted and sent to Lurigancho, van der Sloot would be in considerable danger, Griffith says. "Let me put it to you like this," he says. "You have 10,000 guys in a prison with 3,000 beds. Eighty percent of these guys have nothing. A hundred bucks will carry them for four months, so they'll stand in line [to be paid] to cut his throat."

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/06/08/what-the-experts-hear-in-van-der-sloot-confession/

Good, that sounds like the perfect place for him.

GO NANCY GRACE. Anyone seeing John Ludwick, Joran's friend on NG right now?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nancy. She is ridiculing this <mod snip>. He deserves it for blaming Stephanie for her own murder.

OMG watching John Ludwick on NG tonight.:banghead::banghead::furious::maddening:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nancy. She is ridiculing this <mod snip>. He deserves it for blaming Stephanie for her own murder.

Yes, watching NG right now. Can you believe this <mod snip> John Ludwick? He is making me so angry. Does he really believe what he is saying? It's scary to think that he is defending Joran's actions. It makes me sick and angry at the same time.

what a d---head!!!!!! It's all Stephany's fault. Don't these kids Moms raise them right????? I have never wanted anyone tortured but I hope someone gets to JVS and gets the whole truth out him yet!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nancy. She is ridiculing this <idiot>. He deserves it for blaming Stephanie for her own murder.

Yes I'm watching it and it's just disgusting.

Why is Jean C talking about this being a back room deal and him getting at the most 20 years when William Trickett Smith pled guilty and got 35 years?

Enjoy prison Joran. I hear they are horrendous. :floorlaugh:

Joran van der Sloot is another rotten in the same league as Osama bin Laden and Casey Anthony. Hey, I hear Casey Anthony is interested in Joran. They make a perfect couple. :crazy: :floorlaugh:

what a d---head!!!!!! It's all Stephany's fault. Don't these kids Moms raise them right????? I have never wanted anyone tortured but I hope someone gets to JVS and gets the whole truth out him yet!!!!

I couldn't believe he said any of it, much less with such a smug demeanor. But, you know what they say. Birds of a feather and all. I hope the authorities in his town are keeping an eye on him. Heaven forbid someone should make him mad. He would have to kill them and it would be there fault. *huge disgusted eyeroll*

m1fz4eea2f3w_700.jpg

It's like looking into the face of Satan, himself. Chilling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member