GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

IMO, he and his wife have set this up deliberately to get more interest in his suggestion that he will give up the location of NH's remains in return for a transfer to a Dutch prison. Glad to see that DH at least seems to be on to this ploy...

"Mr Holloway told Radar Online that he hopes van der Sloot 'rots' in the Peruvian hellhole jail after news he is trying to worm his way out of prison with promises of revealing where his daughter's body is buried.

'He could sit down there and rot in the prison system he's in now,' Mr Holloway said.
'
I do know the Peruvian prison system he's in now is pretty harsh and obviously he's trying to get to Aruba or somewhere else and I don't think that's is going to happen.'

'He's played that game too many times!' he added."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Holloway-undercover-video.html#ixzz437tiEFaW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I guess my question is, what does he think he's going to accomplish by finally admitting to the killing? He pretty much already did that when he made the offer to lead authorities to Natalee's remains. NH was an American citizen. He is in a Peruvian prison for killing a Peruvian citizen. He was moved to a harsher Peruvian prison for breaking multiple rules in the more desirable Peruvian prison. Does he really think that leading anyone to the remains of his first American victim warrants him being moved to a dutch prison where the conditions would be better than the first Peruvian prison? His current sentence is with Peru. Keep him there. Then the U.S. can deal with the other crimes he committed to American citizens.

IMO, he and his wife have set this up deliberately to get more interest in his suggestion that he will give up the location of NH's remains in return for a transfer to a Dutch prison. Glad to see that DH at least seems to be on to this ploy...

"Mr Holloway told Radar Online that he hopes van der Sloot 'rots' in the Peruvian hellhole jail after news he is trying to worm his way out of prison with promises of revealing where his daughter's body is buried.

'He could sit down there and rot in the prison system he's in now,' Mr Holloway said.
'
I do know the Peruvian prison system he's in now is pretty harsh and obviously he's trying to get to Aruba or somewhere else and I don't think that's is going to happen.'

'He's played that game too many times!' he added."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Holloway-undercover-video.html#ixzz437tiEFaW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I guess my question is, what does he think he's going to accomplish by finally admitting to the killing? He pretty much already did that when he made the offer to lead authorities to Natalee's remains. NH was an American citizen. He is in a Peruvian prison for killing a Peruvian citizen. He was moved to a harsher Peruvian prison for breaking multiple rules in the more desirable Peruvian prison. Does he really think that leading anyone to the remains of his first American victim warrants him being moved to a dutch prison where the conditions would be better than the first Peruvian prison? His current sentence is with Peru. Keep him there. Then the U.S. can deal with the other crimes he committed to American citizens.
Exactly! Everyone already knows he's a murderer and he won't be tried for Natalee's Death, so what is the point? He shouldn't have any less harsh conditions- this is his second murder.

Prison Tell-All! Joran Van Der Sloot Promises New Details Of Natalee Holloway Case In 500-Page Book

More than ten years after the death of Natalee Holloway, her family — and the entire world — still have no idea what happened to her in the final hours of her young life. But now, in a joint investigation, RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER have learned that the truth could finally be revealed at last: The most notorious former suspect in her murder, Dutch killer Joran van der Sloot, has claimed he’ll reveal bombshell new information about the case in an explosive tell-all book!

[...]

“I think the content of my writing can cause some harm,” he claimed. “It can cause me harm…”

And so, he’s hoping to hold out for a major payday.

“I want the maximum amount of money,” he said. “…So I can take care of my family financially.”

http://radaronline.com/videos/joran-vand-der-sloot-confession-video-tell-all-book-plans-revealed/

:rolleyes:

Prison Tell-All! Joran Van Der Sloot Promises New Details Of Natalee Holloway Case In 500-Page Book

More than ten years after the death of Natalee Holloway, her family — and the entire world — still have no idea what happened to her in the final hours of her young life. But now, in a joint investigation, RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER have learned that the truth could finally be revealed at last: The most notorious former suspect in her murder, Dutch killer Joran van der Sloot, has claimed he’ll reveal bombshell new information about the case in an explosive tell-all book!

[...]

“I think the content of my writing can cause some harm,” he claimed. “It can cause me harm…”

And so, he’s hoping to hold out for a major payday.

“I want the maximum amount of money,” he said. “…So I can take care of my family financially.”

http://radaronline.com/videos/joran-vand-der-sloot-confession-video-tell-all-book-plans-revealed/

:rolleyes:

pfttt... all about money to him...

So, if he does admit to killing Natalie and where she is buried - than he CAN be tried in the U.S. - no? :thinking: I would think so.

pfttt... all about money to him...

So, if he does admit to killing Natalie and where she is buried - than he CAN be tried in the U.S. - no? :thinking: I would think so.

:liar:It'll still be lies, he can't be trusted. He may never give up where Natalie is.

Apparently Joran has sent the manuscript for his "tell all" book to none other than Dr Mary Hamer. :notgood:

Also...

Van der Sloot suggested that he would tell the whole truth about Natalee if he should serve the remainder of his sentence in the Netherlands. He would appeal to the WOTS Treaty, which allows transfer to a Dutch cell of prisoners in foreign prisons. But the Aruban prosecutor says there is no formal request from Joran entered:

http://www.crimesite.nl/bekentenis-joran-leidt-tot-doorbraak/

Looks like Joran's wife and lawyer are once again trying to start something in regards to his life being in danger in the Challapalca prison that he doesn't want to be in. Apparently another prisoner in his cell block, serving a 35 year sentence for his own crime of shooting the daughter of a parlimentarian, a crime completely unrelated to JVDS, was shipped a package of "radio speakers" that had 2 guns and some ammunition in them. The package was intercepted at the prison and the guns were confiscated.

Of course once this information hit the news, Joran's wife and lawyer have been trying to stir something up by suggesting that the guns and ammo were sent to the prisoner so that he could kill JVDS. Pffft. Why do they continue to believe that, either everything is about Joran, or that anyone would care enough to protect him even if that were the truth. I love how the newspapers point out the earlier claims of Joran being in danger when he supposedly shanked himself and tried to claim other inmates did it. :giggle:

http://www.metronieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/2016/12/moordaanslag-joran-van-der-sloot-voorkomen

Looks like Joran's wife and lawyer are once again trying to start something in regards to his life being in danger in the Challapalca prison that he doesn't want to be in. Apparently another prisoner in his cell block, serving a 35 year sentence for his own crime of shooting the daughter of a parlimentarian, a crime completely unrelated to JVDS, was shipped a package of "radio speakers" that had 2 guns and some ammunition in them. The package was intercepted at the prison and the guns were confiscated.

Of course once this information hit the news, Joran's wife and lawyer have been trying to stir something up by suggesting that the guns and ammo were sent to the prisoner so that he could kill JVDS. Pffft. Why do they continue to believe that, either everything is about Joran, or that anyone would care enough to protect him even if that were the truth. I love how the newspapers point out the earlier claims of Joran being in danger when he supposedly shanked himself and tried to claim other inmates did it. :giggle:

http://www.metronieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/2016/12/moordaanslag-joran-van-der-sloot-voorkomen

Thank you for keeping us up to date with all things concerning urine .... i mean JDVS. I must admit, I have a perverse pleasure in knowing how miserable he is; nothing compared to the families of Stephany and Natalee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back