Phillip C. Knight Institute

Yes, to me, the thought of even one child being trapped in an abusive home schooling situation is harrowing. Good for you that your numb to those types of feelings, how nice that must be.
Maybe you're right that people who would look at that piece of paper and think it was legit deserve to be fooled for being so stupid, but their children don't. He wouldn't use that to harm stupid parents, he could use it to harm the children of those stupid parents, though. Same with other SO's.

And, why do I keep seeing KS being mentioned? We haven't heard from him in how long now? Really, simmer down now. (Let it lie)

ITA with this post but one part.
BBM
I do not think it is good for any one to be numb, it may be as bad as being oversensitive like me.

Can someone please direct me to the other one? All I saw was the Antioch Grove.

I've spent all my time wading through all the hysteria since I've logged on. Is it a full moon?
BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Thanks for cracking me up... I needed it.

I don't know if it is a full moon....LOL

Why do I get the impression that the author of this article is monitoring Websleuths? :waitasec:

Do you think it matters, Doogie? I post on another forum in my community just to try to get discussion going and to wake people up. It amazes me how little our area knows about this case and it's appalling! I figure the more information out there the better chances are for answers and for change.

To me, our group here feels like a grass roots advocacy that could have a direct affect on the future safety of our children. I think that is why some are offended and emotional about the posts that 'may appear' to defend the bad guys. I wish we could keep the ongoing "hot" discussions to separate/specific threads.

BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Thanks for cracking me up... I needed it.

I don't know if it is a full moon....LOL

i see a bad moon a rising..........i see trouble on the way.

Do you think it matters, Doogie?...

I actually think that it is a good thing that media has been using WS as a resource. I learn more here than I do from 95% of the articles about this case. The more that media folks read here, the better informed they are and the value of internet sleuthing grows.

Phillip Garrido did file for incorporation of his GOD'S Desire organization as a non-profit religious organization in the State of California. That was earlier this year. I believe it was granted.
http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

I actually think that it is a good thing that media has been using WS as a resource. I learn more here than I do from 95% of the articles about this case. The more that media folks read here, the better informed they are and the value of internet sleuthing grows.

Me, too, and that's why I would like to see the hot topics sequestered and away from the facts we're trying to uncover. This case is just too important.

At the risk of stepping in between a pissing match...

Yes, the paperwork that we have seen is for a Fictious Business Name, not an actual business license. It is one step in the process of starting a business, not the only step. But here is the important part: We do not know what other steps have been taken and how far this idea of an "Institute" progessed. That is why we are looking into it! It is a methodical process and we have only completed one part of the investigation.

I find it disturbing that a RSO could even get this far in the process of opening a school for children, but it is far from being established that any children beyond Jaycee and her girls were in danger.

A couple of documents near the very end of the page.

here

and

here

Oh boy, you're right!! At the beginning I read everything, but I'm finding I need to go back and reread... getting old! :snooty: Thanks! Do you mind if I post this elsewhere?

Oh boy, you're right!! At the beginning I read everything, but I'm finding I need to go back and reread... getting old! :snooty: Thanks! Do you mind if I post this elsewhere?
Don't mind at all. Go for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back