Phillip Garrido- prior offenses and background information

Discussion in 'Jaycee Lee Dugard' started by LinasK, Aug 28, 2009.

1. my2sisters

my2sisters New Member

LOL I just posted this same thing but it didn't show up for some reason. We haven't heard anything about his GPS monitor and it seems like his customers would have noticed it. How did he explain it to Jaycee's girls? Yes, why all of the sudden did they strap him with one???

Several of his customers said he became more of a religious fanatic about a year ago so that time frame would work.

I thought felons weren't suppose to hang out with other felons, am I wrong? JM was a felon and hired felons to work at J&M. Is there a way we can find out what Jim's original felony conviction was?

2. my2sisters

my2sisters New Member

Thanks

He went to the library with another guy and I sure would like to know who that guy was. Is he still out there and why hasn't he come forward. Are they still friends?

3. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

I've been trying to find out when/where and what JM's orig. conviction was. I am thinking there is probably a connection through incarcerations for pg and jm. Believe me, I know I could be WAY off on this, but I wonder how much jm knew about pg's prior history and offenses.

4. Billylee

Billylee New Member

Mostly likely he's a ******* just like Garrido, or he could be dead from O.D.'n on all the drugs they were taking back then. Too bad Garrido didn't do that!

5. time

time New Member

I think I read over this before:

When was that?

6. time

time New Member

http://www.sacbee.com/latest/story/2158594.html

So, it sounds like at least one other guy, maybe more, and Garrido....so who is/are they?

7. Billylee

Billylee New Member

According to JBean, we can't bring the posts over here, but If you are a classmates.com member go there and read what a Liberty Union High school alumni has to say about Phillip and a dance he took her to.
    This was in 1967, so you can throw the "1968 motorcycle head injury caused me to do these things" out the window! This guy was sexually aggressive and mistreated girls back in 67!

8. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

the motorcycle accident was just an excuse his father (or was it his brother?) came up with after jaycee was rescued. its typical these days for family memembers to find some kind of reason for there loved one to escape culpability.
    i know of no head injury that would cause someone to become a serial rapist/kidnapper/child rapist

9. Billylee

Billylee New Member

I may be wrong but I believe he tried to use that as a defense in 76 also. Didn't I read that somewhere?

10. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

thought he used drugs and that katie was "too attractive".
    i guess your right. the accident is the root cause for the drugs is the cause for the rape in his sick twisted mind.
    just seems like this will be the excuses brought up to anything he's ever done......even something before the accident. they'll claim "oh that happened later' ect

11. anthroamy

anthroamy New Member

My goodness, how horrific. I wonder how many women have been victimized by this monster?

12. Billylee

Billylee New Member

Yes, my gut feeling is more than we may ever know.

13. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

I just had a really bizarre thought. What if the "chum" from the 1972 incident was none other than Jim Molino? Not saying it was, don't even know if this guy did anything wrong. (That's my disclaimer against slander here folks!) But I have been racking my brain for a connection. Think this could be it?

14. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

sunnie at this point, nothing would suprise me.

15. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

It would help a lot of pieces fit together and the Molinos have been in the area awhile!!

Hmmm wonder what H.S. he graduated from

16. time

time New Member

Here is part of a profile they worked up about the possible killer in the 1998-1999 killings

Serial Killers Find Prostitutes Easy Prey
    Pittsburg slaying cases match profile of men who tend to dehumanize women

Wednesday, January 13, 1999

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/1999/01/13/MN27278.DTL

17. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

This was never a planned attack of Katie. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Remember, he had tried to kidnap another woman an hour before. This was a crime of pre meditation and the opportunity of a victim. Any victim.

18. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

i know that sunnie.
    i was saying this was his excuse, not what reality was.

19. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

alot of these points would seem to fit garrido.
    but 'superficial charm?" garrido's about as charming as a rattlensnake

20. time

time New Member

I wonder if there are younger pics of him somewhere. One of the prostitute murder POI's was a man they though might be Samoan or something and rather large.