Photo Comparisons: KC in July and January

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been mentioned that during and after Caylees murder she was in a manic phase. She probably did not sleep much at night and was living on adrenaline. She has definitely caught up on her sleep and looks relaxed. I don't want to open a can of worms but she has that glow of someone who is "in love".

Great work posting these different pictures!

Her face seems fuller to me, as well as her arms, hair longer of course.

The extra weight actually looks good on her. (I cringe as I type that)

Also, I think she looks like she has aged more than just 6 months. IMO

snipped

I agree with all of the above, and I add that she looks less "crazy"!

IMO she looks much better now. Less hard, less worn.

Looking at the comparison pics I see now looking at the befores why some thought she looked like she had done drugs, I really didn't see it then, but she looks healthier, cleaner, or something now. There really is quite a change. #2 pic now is just a bad shot, thats all. JMHO

I somehow believe that Jose Baez has reassured Casey that she will be out of jail and back at home. It is so very obvious by Casey's" adoring looks" towards Baez in the court room that he is now her 'knight in shining armour'.
She is under a false illusion that everything will be alright and that he (Baez) will save her from all of this.
And I believe that because of these false illusions, Casey is without worries or concerns. She has been given a new lease on life, compliments of Jose and his Dream Team.
Couple this with the fact that she is on a schedule of 3 meals a day, no late night parties and she has a renewed appearence.
It sounds crazy of course, but I really think Casey is just that deluded as to think she will be getting away with murder.

Lots of talk about how Casey Anthony has changed in appearance after spending months in jail. Here are some before and now photos.

In each comparison, the photo on the left is from July and the photo on the right is from January. The comparisons are numbered for any discussion.
-----------
Thank you HotDog. with webtv it is hard to see many add ons.jpg is one that we can see! Charo has webtv also..Take care.....Oh yes! KC has gained some weight,looks scared to me.At first she always looked so smug and confident,thats gone.

snipped

I agree with all of the above, and I add that she looks less "crazy"!

Actually, that's a better word to describe what I meant when I said 'more confident'.

Less crazy looking! Thanks for understanding what I was trying to say!:blowkiss:

She still has those dark circles under her eyes. She looks a little less frightened to me, but still nervous. I wonder if she now finds comfort in her jail cell away from the reality of it all.

If you look at the top two comparisons, the big difference I see is the way she holds her chin.

In the pic on the left (earlier pics), she tucks her chin under. Now, in the later pictures on the right, she holds her chin more rested and jutting out -- which I think is what makes her nose suddenly look "bigger" (as everyone was pointing out yesterday).

I'm sure there is a reason (body language experts??).....nerves, medication, defiant in one, relaxed and happy in another???

The next reference to KC and Baez having an intimate relationship or KC being pregnant is going on a 7 day vacation.

It's been mentioned that during and after Caylees murder she was in a manic phase. She probably did not sleep much at night and was living on adrenaline. She has definitely caught up on her sleep and looks relaxed. I don't want to open a can of worms but she has that glow of someone who is "in love".

She was not sleeping much at all leading up to the murder and surely not sleeping well after.

I'm guessing she is getting much more rest these days.

She's just stuck in a cell for 23 hours, eating junk food and not working out. She gained a little weight. That's all.

I disagree. Weight has very little to do with the change in her appearance, IMO. The gain is pretty insignificant.

However, she looks rested, detoxed, and healthier. She looks less haunted. She looks relaxed and relieved.

Further, her demeanor is even more cocksure and less appropriate than during other appearances. You know, things like adoring glances and smiles at her defense attorney as her child's remains are discussed. No fake tears this time. No attempt to appear to care, because her own fate was not being discussed.

It's not just a little weight. The "little weight" factors into my perceptions of the woman near-negligibly.

for some reason i can't view pic on here

but i think she looks great ( i hate saying that lol)

rest in peace baby girl

She looks rested.

She's had a 6 month vacation from Cindy. No chores, No boys,no lies to keep up with.

That look and smile tells it all..Baez and his girl. Baez the handsome prince and Casey the damsel in distress.
But this is one episode that won't end with "THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER"

I disagree. Weight has very little to do with the change in her appearance, IMO. The gain is pretty insignificant.

However, she looks rested, detoxed, and healthier. She looks less haunted. She looks relaxed and relieved.

Further, her demeanor is even more cocksure and less appropriate than during other appearances. You know, things like adoring glances and smiles at her defense attorney as her child's remains are discussed. No fake tears this time. No attempt to appear to care, because her own fate was not being discussed.

It's not just a little weight. The "little weight" factors into my perceptions of the woman near-negligibly.

Sorry, my nurse instinct and experience makes me think otherwise.
But we can agree to disagree.:)

The word that came to me is "calmer". Maybe being in jail is less stressful in some ways, she no longer has to keep up the tangled web of lies, she can refuse to see her mom whenever she wants, and she is isolated from the realities of the world.

Or I could be totally wrong :)

I have ignored the talk about her looks improving her chances of an acquital, as I think she looks like a normal American 22 yr old most of the time.

Now, with her looks improved to an almost 'sweetness' - I think the prosecution may have a problem getting a unanimous guilty verdict. It is at least possible anyway. (shrug)

I believe the pictures in June are from the bond hearing, she had a lot riding on the outcome of that court date. She wanted out and was crying for her "victimization" of being held on such a restrictive bond. She wanted to get her family's sympathy so they would pay up.

The January appearance is so far from the trial date, the outcome will not change the fact that she is going back to her cell no matter what the judge decides that day. She is pretty much resigned to the fact that this is her fate for the next few months until the jury decides what a miscarriage of justice has occured and acquit her of all charges.

Lots of talk about how Casey Anthony has changed in appearance after spending months in jail. Here are some before and now photos.

In each comparison, the photo on the left is from July and the photo on the right is from January. The comparisons are numbered for any discussion.

Thanks for doing this HD, since her appearance in court, It me struck as:
1. she put on at least 5 lbs or more
2. her hair is long
3. she appears frumpy
4. does not appear strung out on drugs as she was before
5. still has the smug appearance of, "I know I am going to get out of this".

and last but not least:
7. her excellent acting ability to appear like a frumpy housewife so the jurors will think she is an innocent stuck in terrible circumstances.

How bout if we shift this to how a juror might view her appearance and what, if any impact will that have on her trial?
keep it constructive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members