Photos of the Couple - *WARNING: Graphic Images*

What is the opinion of the gunshot wounds? Three each seems overkill.
Almost execution
Three gunshot wounds tells me that the killers were inexperienced and didn't know for certain how to make one shot count. They wanted to be sure that neither victim would survive.

Go to their NamUs profiles. I had them added to NamUs. Pamela Reed reached out to their LE who was new to the case. He had boxes he had to go thru; which would have taken forever for their profiles to go online.

I ended up giving Pamela Reed all of the photos I had saved of them, she uploaded them all. Their profiles were built using information I provided.

I was on a mission to have them added because there was a couple that were entered in NamUs to be compared to the mystery couple. It was shocking that their case wasn't one of the 1st cases added to NamUs; especially since their case is one of the cases known around the world

Roselvr, I went to the NamUs profile on Jock, and there are two images of him. One looks to be a photo? that I've seen before; the other an artist's rendering. Unfortunately, to me they look like entirely different people. The first image shows a round and full face; the second shows much finer features, with a slim and long face. I can't imagine how they can be the same man! Odd.

Roselvr, I went to the NamUs profile on Jock, and there are two images of him. One looks to be a photo? that I've seen before; the other an artist's rendering. Unfortunately, to me they look like entirely different people. The first image shows a round and full face; the second shows much finer features, with a slim and long face. I can't imagine how they can be the same man! Odd.

Pretty sure I gave her about 4 pics of him, possible she didn't upload them all or hid some only for LE view.

Pretty sure my NamUs password expired. I'm over trying to figure out passwords to use there

I wonder if LE ever had a strong opinion on motive due to the victim profile and the method?
In the early days of the investigation, LE was confident that the victims would be identified quickly. Investigators thought that identifying the victims would lead to their killer (or killers) and a motive. It seems like they put their efforts into identification and didn't really attempt to develop a theory of the crime.

Pretty sure I gave her about 4 pics of him, possible she didn't upload them all or hid some only for LE view.

Pretty sure my NamUs password expired. I'm over trying to figure out passwords to use there

I just found my email to Pam. My original email asked if they were added but not public. She said they were working on adding them. We wanted them compared against the Mcminn couple supposedly lost at sea.

She said the detective had boxes and boxes to go thru. I offered pics and their narrative.

I gave 14 pics, 5 were their jewelry. 2 were their dental records. I sent 2 different pics of them laying on the ground. 2 PM pics of her, 1 PM pic of him and a close up pic of the right side of his head/face when he was laying on the ground. The last picture had 3 photos laid out of them laying on the side of the road.

My last email to her in 2016 was not replied to. I asked if their DNA was found because according to the narrative it should have already been in the FBI database.

Here is that part of the narrative I sent her

Over the years, the fingerprints of both subjects have been periodically resubmitted to the FBI database to see if any new information may have been entered somewhere that may help solve their identities. In 2007, the bodies were exhumed by a team of our forensic investigators, then Coroner Verna Moore, agents from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) and forensic pathologists from Newberry Pathology to get samples to be submitted into the state, national and international DNA databases.

Last edited:
2-2-John-Doe-police-sketc.jpg

2003367470045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

I'm trying to bring up the photos of the victims that most closely resemble the photos of them now available before they were killed.

I'm trying to determine whether they were on a trip riding a motorcycle or via a van or other type of auto. I thought it might help to narrow down the type of vehicle they were using and whether it made them subject to a robbery that turned into murder.

In looking at this photo of Jim, it doesn't appear his skin is as tanned as you would expect from traveling via motorcycle.

I'm still looking for an accurate post mortem photo of Pam that can help us determine if she had a dark tan.

Any help is appreciated. For some reason, some of the post mortem drawings, etc. aren't accurate, especially now that we have victim photos prior to their murders.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821
Back