Pic of Casey taken 2008.07.04

Yep. This pic says it all really.

Wow.

She looks high. Life was obviously one big party for her at this point.

Freakin unbelievable.

Scroll down on this page and you will see the picture. It was taken July 4, 2008.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27550801/detail.html

From the article:

"Waters said he revealed during his deposition earlier this month that he had taken photos of Anthony, but he was only able to retrieve one from his computers."

"He said he turned it over to Detective Yuri Melich on Monday."

Isn't it late for a deposition?

Aw come on you guys....she was just there looking for Zanny. That's all.

:mad::back:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...y-wkmg-says-it-has-exclusive-on-evidence.html

“Local 6 has obtained exclusively a new piece of evidence in the case against Casey Anthony, and tonight at 11, I will reveal what it is and what it could mean as we stand now one month prior to opening statements,” reporter Tony Pipitone said at noon today.

Did anyone watch at 11:00 to find out what the "exclusive" on evidence from Pipitone was?

Was it that new photo of Casey on 4th of July?

did anyone watch it?

:waitasec:
Aw come on you guys....she was just there looking for Zanny. That's all.

:mad::back:

Of course she was!!! Why won't we just believe her!! :waitasec:

I can not believe that anyone could look at these pictures, text messages, instant messages, videos, etc... and think that this could be a woman, Casey Anthony, as anything but a cold blooded killer!

Her eyes are chilling!!

From the article:

"Waters said he revealed during his deposition earlier this month that he had taken photos of Anthony, but he was only able to retrieve one from his computers."

Why could he only get one off his computer? I'll bet OSCO could get more off the computer.

Go ahead DT, just try to spin this pic as proof of a sad Casey. :floorlaugh:

Kind of hard to believe that they just found out Will had this picture. I would have thought that Will would have told them about it a long time ago.

Wonder what else will come out in the next few weeks????????

Thanks for merging.

Will was lucky TonyL came back from his trip.

did anyone watch it?

I did but just a short segment, nothing that the online article didn't cover.

Sure the other O-town stations will be on it tomorrow. Wonder if they can get a transcript of that deposition?

Thanks for merging.

Will was lucky TonyL came back from his trip.

Great point, cause that guy had one gigantoid crush on KC.

Looking at pictures of old, let's say for instance the picture of KC with JG when he is proposing-and then the more recent pics of KC-She started to develop a sort of hard look. Maybe the harsher hair color, but also maybe the crazy eyeballs, the sugary sweet "look at me" perma-grin, and then the empty stare. She just started to look less natural, IMO.

Jesse_Grund_and_Casey_Anthony(2).jpg

casey+anthony.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313