Pictures - * graphic images removed *

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, SieSie can you do a comparison like the previous ones you did, for DANYEL SPARPANA?

One more thing, SieSie can you do a comparison like the previous ones you did, for DANYEL SPARPANA?

Wow - I can really see a resemblance with Danyel! She was blond, but most likely her hair color would have changed as she got older. Wow, if MJD was her - or another little girl gone missing at such a young age, I fear we will never be able to ID her! What if he sold her or gave her away? Whoever had her would not step forward in a million years. Unless they called it in anonymously.....that could happen! Right?

I haven't checked this forum for ages, I don't know what made me decide to check on the progress tonight, but I'm glad I did! I'd be happy to do a comparison - do you have a link for the information for Danyel - is she on CharleyProject or DoeNetwork or what?

ETA: Never mind, I just did a quick Google search and found her photo - will work on the comparison...

Thank you so much SieSie! Seeing them side-by-side makes me think it's not a match. What do ya'll think???

When I sent in Danyel as a possible match (a while ago) from the response I got from Suzi was that it may be possible that the road rash could have hid a scar on her knee. She stated that Danyel had not be investigated and she would send this information on to the investigating team. Since then, there hasn't been any information on if she was ruled out due to obvious physical differences or if she was checked in anyway. I will send an email to Suzi again in the near future checking on this.

I just viewed the hospital pic.

Omggggggggggggg……that was hard. That upset me. I wasn’t expecting to have such ‘feelings’……looking at her like that……wow.

She also looks MUCH different to me.

K..Omggggggggggggggg, again....can anyone even see the freakin' ring???

The sandles are different then I imagined.

I used Photoshop and tried to blend the skin tone so you could see what she might look like without the bruising...
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

I don't think that the image the NCMEC has looks anything like her - her face looks too long, her eyebrows look too close together, and even her chin looks bigger/longer. Do you guys think this is a good example of what she might've looked like??
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Not at all!! I think that sketch looks like a complete different person :)

I don't think MJD looks anything like these girls or the sketch on the posts IMO :)

I like Sandige, but I think her DOB makes her pretty young now that we have the hosp picture.

What I like about Baskin was that she went by her middle name, Christy, which sounds like the recollection LDJ had of her street name...Cory...

I just viewed the hospital pic.

Omggggggggggggg……that was hard. That upset me. I wasn’t expecting to have such ‘feelings’……looking at her like that……wow.

She also looks MUCH different to me.

Yeah she REALLY LOOKS SOOOO MUCH Different to ME TOOOO

Hey who did the composite that Shaine thought looked most like her???

is it possible to do something w/this hospital pic??? remove tubes etc she looks like a different person to me wth??

Oh Yeah... From that angle she looks like a different person almost. Also, the ends of her hair appear to be brown. Or am I seeing things?

Oh Yeah... From that angle she looks like a different person almost. Also, the ends of her hair appear to be brown. Or am I seeing things?

I think at this point we totally have no idea what her natural color was. It looks like she had it died so many times. In the hospital pic she appears to have blonde and even grey roots.....I think she could have any color hair! :waitasec:

She has blood mixed in with her hair. It is in several areas....around the neck close to the vent and at the top etc. They don't get the blood out during emergency procedures. She also has some swelling due to the accident that gives her a different appearance than the photo of her at death.

Yeah she REALLY LOOKS SOOOO MUCH Different to ME TOOOO

Hey who did the composite that Shaine thought looked most like her???

is it possible to do something w/this hospital pic??? remove tubes etc she looks like a different person to me wth??

I can try, but that hospital picture is taken at such an odd angle.

Actually, I think if I just make her face a bit thinner in the original composite, we might have a winner.

This might be a little creepy lol but here she is with a slightly thinner face and more makeup.

maricopafullblonde2eu8.jpg
maricopafullblonde2bwbv2.jpg

Can someone put the hospital pic next to the morgue pic? I'm hopeless with that sort of thing. Its amazing the difference between the two. They really cleaned her up for the morgue picture. She really looks "good" if you know what I mean.

Can someone put the hospital pic next to the morgue pic? I'm hopeless with that sort of thing. Its amazing the difference between the two. They really cleaned her up for the morgue picture. She really looks "good" if you know what I mean.

Yeah. It looks like they photoshopped a lot of it. Like the hole on the right side of her head has been edited out, and they moved her hair over the area that was shaved before snapping a photo. She really does look more "angelic" than most morgue photos I've seen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288