Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

How far would she walk? I found starbucks/old navy stores (several) between 4 and 6 miles in Houston? Do you think just a few blocks or a few miles?

It makes me so sad to see these TMZ photos. This woman who has done absolutely nothing wrong has apparently, judging from her different outfits, had some photographer following her every movement for at least 3 days. People really need to get a grip, IMO.

I don't think it's her. Unless she's gained weight in the past few weeks, her face seems a bit puffy. The woman pictured has blue eyes whereas I'm pretty sure Casey's are hazel. She could be wearing contacts to change her appearance though. But, my first impression was that it wasn't her.

I wouldn't even begin to say where I think I read this, but I am positive I read "somewhere" (where??!?!) that she did have blue contacts some time in the past.

Does anyone else recall reading that?

Jose....he texted enough in court LOL

Of course you're right. Guess she and Baez just can't cut off the relationship yet.

Too bad she had no problem getting rid of her child after being with her only 2 years. :banghead:

Ya know what guys...she really doesn't deserve our attention...whoever that is (of course this is just mpo)...if there is one iota of a chance that she's making money off these photos, I'm truly sorry I even looked. It won't happen again.

You are right, the fascination has got to stop. This is what they are hoping for.

Check out photos 8-16. Some are shot straight on up the sidewalk, and some seem to be from across the street as she crosses the street. Definitely using a telephoto lens shooting with a relatively wide aperture and narrow depth of field on most of them.

Pic 14 is a crop of the previous photo, reflection of silver car/SUV in her sunglasses? Maybe the photographer is in it?

LMAO, I don't know why by I'm totally cracking up now. Reminds me of a couple "stakeouts" a friend and I did a long time ago.

Think she will put in an appearance at Lee and Mallory's wedding in 2 months and her mother deny another pregnancy??:floorlaugh:

Bets anyone??:woohoo::floorlaugh:
{seriously, I hope to God she doesn't show up, showing}

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am "betting" you will be correct !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Fifth Avenue in Youngstown has those patina green lightposts. I have not connected Old Navy to that area yet but just posting this as a FYI...

She has had a boob job - that's why they are so "high" right now and extra swollen and full looking.
She would be wearing a special support bra that has quite a large back strap, like a sports bra, so you don't see any evidence of it from the side or back.

My sister's looked the same way right after she got her's done.

Why wouldn't I not be suprised that she got a boob job straight out of jail? I think this is typical CFCMA behaviour? Let's not get a nose job, let's get a BOOB job.

GAHHHHH!

Ok, just my opinion.

Mel

She certainly has that odd stiff hand-thing and is slightly pigeon-toed. Hard to say for sure. Blue contacts? I wouldn't be surprised if she'd gained that much weight considering that she's finally free from a 3 year jail diet. La belly vita.

Her body looks exactly like Caseys with a little more weight. It looks like she has contacts. And the lips, the side profile, yep, it`s Casey.

This photo is from the Old Navy facebook. . .it shows the light posts from another angle.

Attachments

• old navy columbus ohio.png
    old navy columbus ohio.png
    684.1 KB · Views: 62
Pic 14 is a crop of the previous photo, reflection of silver car/SUV in her sunglasses? Maybe the photographer is in it?

LMAO, I don't know why by I'm totally cracking up now. Reminds me of a couple "stakeouts" a friend and I did a long time ago.

LOL...yeah, several of the earlier photos are tight crops of others, as well. I checked to see if any EXIF data was available on the wider shots, but no such luck.

Well, they certainly were low-hangers like her mothers up til a few weeks ago......

:floorlaugh: " low hangers " ... and you canNOT have "low hangers" if you want to appear in "Hustler" ...

:waitasec: I wonder if JB "negotiated" getting her some more "prominent" hangers for the photo spreads ...

:floorlaugh:

You are right, the fascination has got to stop. This is what they are hoping for.

Which is why that all of a sudden now, we are "seeing her".

The news is slipping on her, moving on to other things.

Actually, they should be happy that this mishap in regards to her serving probation brought her front and center once again.
She's once more a hot little ticket for a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans