Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Dells, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsMacGyver

MsMacGyver New Member

When she's inside Old Navy you can see the reflection of the parking lot in the store window.

2. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

When I gain weight the first place it shows up is in my face.

3. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

ITA I would be afraid if Casey or a juror JMO

4. QueenD

QueenD Well-Known Member

I don't think it is her. Mainly because she looked very thin during trial and this chic has a rear on her and has boobs. Something FCA seem like she always wanted since everytime she stood up at the trial she stuck them out. You still couldn't see them. LOL

5. NocturnalLady

NocturnalLady New Member

I totally agree. The over the top cheerfulness that was described by everyone who knew her (even prison guards!) is the put on. The deadpan face, lowered lids and blank eyes are the REAL Casey IMHO.

6. feddup

feddup New Member

She is too stuck on herself to have much done. Ear pinning back, I could see her agreeing to that. And the fast chin thing but I dont think she would agree to a drastic face change. Im just surprised she doesnt wear a wig out.

7. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

Are you kidding? Casey stood in line twice when they were handing out boobs. Or would that be 4 times? :waitasec:

8. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

I gave myself several hours. I looked at the pics again. I agree. It's her and imo there was no staging. She was just walking along, texting and window shopping.

How can she live with herself?

9. kimmera

kimmera Member

Is this the pic you mean? I was thinking the glasses looked familiar too...

Attached Files:

10. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

Thanks for the info. It just doesn't make sense to me that someone who is trying to alter their appearance would have surgery so minor that people had to speculate on whether or not they'd had something done. They'd make drastic changes intended to make them look like a different person.

11. NocturnalLady

NocturnalLady New Member

She's doing the Anthony patented gum chomp, fiddling with hair and shirt. It's her.

The second shot where she has the Starbucks looks likely to be her either walking away from where she is staying or back to where she is staying. It looks residential. If anyone wants to get really sleuthy maybe that white fence in the background could be found on a Google street maps photo. Finding that would likely give a good indication of the (very small) general area where she is staying.

12. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

..as for the clothes she's wearing-----torn jeans and flip-flops are availble anywhere.

..while IN ohio-----easy to walk into a store and pick up a new ohio ball cap.

..to "shop around" pics OF kc, you would want them (if it's not her---and if it is ) to look-----LIKE kc, or it would difficult TO shop them out and have someone pay for them.

--------people magazine steve helling thinks they are her. (fwiw).

http://www.wesh.com/video/28750741/detail.html
    --people mag's steve helling talks casey...

--paparazzi agency 'splash' was shopping them around monday evening.
    --steveH thought it a little odd, the wait between taking the pics (sunday)---and shopping them out ( he thought it could be to get her to a new location in the meantime).
    --he also thought that there could be a bodyguard present---off camera

~ ~ ~

--i believe them to be her..
    --staged, and shot by someone affiliated with kc/DT ----to $ell to 'splash'--who would then shop them out as usual..
    --i would LOVE it if baez/ and or cheney were out of the loop on this deal ( baez's neck would be snapping, and cheney would be throwing that 'finger of affection' around to everyone!)

--if that ISN'T kc------that girl should not be walking around in sunglasses and a ball cap 'hiding' her features----some crazy kc-hater could mistake her FOR the felon.

13. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

And let's face it what WOULD the real KC do? She's not getting any attention. JB too busy to return those long text msgs. A girl can only window shop for just so long. No one is paying attention to her. She could not stand that for very long. Plus just that one shot of the girl in that picture looking at the camera has no life in her eyes or on her face. Either some one very depressed or it's KC. jmo

14. bookworm474

bookworm474 New Member

Gray top, white top, black top. I think that the white and black topped female is the same and the grey shirted is different either due padding or they are looking for and testing a look alike that they need to keep people hunting.

15. roseofsharon

roseofsharon Active Member

I don't think it is KC. KC's nose is not that bulbous and as much as I hate to admit it, KC is better looking than this person, but I think this person has gone out of her way to look like her for the attention and knowing that there are Anthony relatives in Ohio, so this person is trying to make us believe she is KC.

Also, KC was well endowed, but not like the person in this picture -- no way is this KC!!

It's just imo.

16. PeteJ

PeteJ New Member

Well that is an impressive amount of weight she is carrying on the bottom half, especially for a short person. Maybe Karma is catching up with her. I'm sure she'd hate to be heavy, LOL.

17. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

respectfully snipped

I could list all the true/confirmed stories that TMZ's done but that would take up a lot of bandwidth.

18. Robinez

Robinez New Member

I agree. Mostly because she is only seen looking at the things in front of the store so she can be filmed. After 3 yrs in jail I imagine I would want to check out the merchandise all over the store. Not just the front. Unless of course, I saw something that caught my eye in the store window...that said, she didnt act as though something caught her eye. She moved along different racks and only moved along the racks in the window.

I am not sure if it is her or not, but I DO believe whoever it is, it was staged.

Take care, Robin

19. MsMacGyver

MsMacGyver New Member

In picture #1 if you look to the right of this girl you can see a reflection of what looks like a white suv, maybe a van with large windows.

20. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

I had to laugh when I read your post MaryAnn. Even my husband said it's her after watching the video. He made the exact comment--who else walks like that? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.